PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to draw us into this war??

Blown 472
07-20-2006, 06:35 AM
An attack on an american ship in the area with "arab" weapons?
An attack on us soil with known weapons from Iran?
Lets hear your theories..................

centerhill condor
07-20-2006, 08:58 AM
it really isn't a war yet... it is some kind of media event... currently, hot chicks in red boob tops are reporting from the front that things are sooo bad.. its not war yet. It'll be a war when the reporters are taking fire and wearing OD green helmets with the flak jacket.
We already are in this war. We've been supplying the Israelis with arms and the persians with green backs.
We won't take U.S. military action other than intel and sat imagery until the status quo is threatened.

QuickJet
07-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Is what's happening is Iran is funding Hesbolla (sp?) with not only cash, but weapons as well. The fighting is going to get more intesnse, so intense that the world is going to see Israel as the bad guy in all this. The propoganda has already started. Irans intentions are to keep the fighting between hesbolla and Israel so hot that they (Iran) step in to save the day. Iran has wanted to eliminte Israel and has even stated to the UN that Israel needs to be whipped off the map. When Iran interveins, that is when the U.S. gets involved. Hopefully we can launch a full frontal "kill all the living" war instead of this door to door bullshit we are doing in Iraq.

bigq
07-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Not going to happen, this is nothing new. It will be over in a week and the UN will move in, the USA will pay for everything and why because everyone expects the US tax dollars to pay for the world problems.
They can all kiss my broke ass...I need to save my money to fuel my Big 4X4 diesel fuel guzzeling 4 door truck. :rollside:

Kurtis500
07-20-2006, 05:42 PM
An attack on an american ship in the area with "arab" weapons?
An attack on us soil with known weapons from Iran?
Lets hear your theories..................
Whatever it takes to keep them from flying airplanes into our highrises again...

Blown 472
07-20-2006, 10:25 PM
you can be sure that something will be spun into an excuse
You see when you live your life with your head up your ass this is what you get, thick stupid americans being spoon fed crap and sucking the rep ass. effin morons.

Blown 472
07-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is what you are trying to say
No way dude, I heard it on rush and it is true, I am going to sing it to the world. :rolleyes:

Old Texan
07-21-2006, 05:08 AM
Blown you sure seem frustrated here lately.

Blown 472
07-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Blown you sure seem frustrated here lately.
Nope, just stirring it up.

Old Texan
07-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Keep that up and the herd is going to stampede thinking it's a mating call.....right up your driveway :cool:

Boozer
07-21-2006, 12:15 PM
How is Israel going to look bad?
If a group sent Guerillaz into the USA with RPG's and Cruise missles and started firing on American civilians wouldn't you expect the American government to retaliate? I know I would.
The Lebaneese government has had a lot of time to take action and disarm Hessbola but has failed to do so. The guerillaz are a threat to the security of the entire region and MUST be disarmed. Now the Israeli's have stepped in and taken the initiative to disarm these douche bags and everyone is saying "Why don't we give diplomacy a chance?" Diplomacy had it's chance. These terrorists don't listen to diplomacy and will only grow stronger and kill more innocent people then ever if left alone. Lebanon is saying that Israel is just trying to occupy Lebanon and that's total BS. Israel left Lebanon 6 years ago and still plans to stay out of Lebanon, they just want to ensure the safety of their people.
If the Lebaneese people want this conflict over then they should send their own forces into Hessbola to work in cooperation with the Israeli troops and disarm the piece of shit terrorists taking refuge there.
I support the actions of the Israeli government 100%

bigq
07-22-2006, 08:29 AM
If a group sent Guerillaz into the USA with RPG's and Cruise missles and started firing on American civilians wouldn't you expect the American government to retaliate? I know I would.
The Lebaneese government has had a lot of time to take action and disarm Hessbola but has failed to do so. The guerillaz are a threat to the security of the entire region and MUST be disarmed. Now the Israeli's have stepped in and taken the initiative to disarm these douche bags and everyone is saying "Why don't we give diplomacy a chance?" Diplomacy had it's chance. These terrorists don't listen to diplomacy and will only grow stronger and kill more innocent people then ever if left alone. Lebanon is saying that Israel is just trying to occupy Lebanon and that's total BS. Israel left Lebanon 6 years ago and still plans to stay out of Lebanon, they just want to ensure the safety of their people.
If the Lebaneese people want this conflict over then they should send their own forces into Hessbola to work in cooperation with the Israeli troops and disarm the piece of shit terrorists taking refuge there.
I have the solution....
I think if we can get Israel to give up more land on every side of there boarders it would create great hormony in the region. Every one could see how gracious the Jews really are. this would end it right away, no more senseless killings. :rolleyes:

Blown 472
07-22-2006, 12:37 PM
idiot

SmokinLowriderSS
07-23-2006, 07:13 PM
idiot
Yes, you are blown, and DO have a nice day.

Blown 472
07-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Yes, you are blown, and DO have a nice day.
Yup, say have you called those folks out yet, you know the ones that your are so much smart then but seem to be a effin pussy about e mailing them.

SnoopJonnyJon
07-24-2006, 02:54 PM
I agree with you completely.