PDA

View Full Version : Squirtin Thunder?????

squirt
07-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Has he been sighted or heard from?????? Hope this thread doesn't go postal.

Tom Brown
07-20-2006, 06:29 PM
Are you looking for some Ford parts?

HM
07-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Are you looking for some Ford parts?
Or some free t-shirts?

Tom Brown
07-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Or some free t-shirts?
... or maybe he's looking for someone to beat him unconscious and wake with his watch and wallet gone. :idea:

HM
07-20-2006, 06:38 PM
... or maybe he's looking for someone to beat him unconscious and wake with his watch and wallet gone. :idea:
or possibly how to have someone screw him over on e-bay and mess up his phone so that only people he doesn't owe money to can get thru to him?

Tom Brown
07-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Maybe squirt wants some of his race gas back.
I saw Moneypitt online a few minutes ago, perhaps he can stand in for ST on that one.

Tom Brown
07-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Look people, Jim's not going to beat on himself. :(
HolyMoly and I are doing the best we can but would a little dog pile action be too much to ask?

HM
07-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Look people, Jim's not going to beat on himself. :(
HolyMoly and I are doing the best we can but would a little dog pile action be too much to ask?
Good point, as I am about to run out of material....then I will have to resort to beating a dead horse. Oh wait...beating a dead horse is my specialty!!! Let the games begin.....Heyyyy Ohhh!!!!

Tom Brown
07-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Speaking of dead horses, has anyone seen Jordy? :idea:

riverbound
07-20-2006, 06:49 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15753&stc=1

bordsmnj
07-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Food Safety of GOAT and HORSE
With the emerging popularity of Caribbean cuisine in America, goat meat is being used increasingly. Most U.S. horse meat is exported to Europe where it is especially popular in Belgium and France. Goats and horses are two of the food-animal species under mandatory USDA inspection. Read on for more information about these lesser known sources of meat.
so, anyone know any reciepes? maybe ?

squirt
07-20-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm guessing that he's still MIA, and things are not resolved as of yet.
Can't use Ford parts, can't really burn race gas, but an email or letter response from him would be a novel idea. Hard times or no......... it's time!

Oldsquirt
07-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Don, please don't tell me you did business with him and are now: A)waiting for parts, B) waiting for money, or C) expecting anything resembling the truth from him about any dealings. :eek:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-20-2006, 08:12 PM
I guess i could call him. Then someone would have heard from him. :idea:
But my boat runs fine! And Jim doesnt even drink anymore! So, i guess there really wouldnt be a point.
:D:D:D

ROZ
07-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Food Safety of GOAT and HORSE
With the emerging popularity of Caribbean cuisine in America, goat meat is being used increasingly. Most U.S. horse meat is exported to Europe where it is especially popular in Belgium and France. Goats and horses are two of the food-animal species under mandatory USDA inspection. Read on for more information about these lesser known sources of meat.
so, anyone know any reciepes? maybe ?
Good thing Ox tail is off the list... That's good stuff :)

ROZ
07-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Speaking of dead horses, has anyone seen Jordy? :idea:
He's in the cat's and tunnel's stall :D

Moneypitt
07-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Maybe squirt wants some of his race gas back.
I saw Moneypitt online a few minutes ago, perhaps he can stand in for ST on that one.
Who is squirt? and I have 15 gallons of Alky left over from Valleyfield, of course its for the PS52 boat at Long Beach, but who knows what kind of deal we can spring? As far as Jim is concerned, I haven't had an occasion to call him lately, but that may change in the near future...............MP
PS: Oh and thanks a lot Brown for dragging me back into this quagmire.......

Tom Brown
07-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Who is squirt?
I don't know but I like him.
PS: Oh and thanks a lot Brown for dragging me back into this quagmire.......
Why are you acting all upset and shit? :confused:

core attitude
07-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Why are you acting all upset and shit? :confused:
Maybe because quagmire stains......

Her454
07-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Don, please don't tell me you did business with him and are now: A)waiting for parts, B) waiting for money, or C) expecting anything resembling the truth from him about any dealings. :eek:
I was thinking the same thing... hope no one else got burned. :cry:

squirt
07-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Ok I guess I won't tell ya, I'll just say B is a bullseye and I'm kinda leaning towards C. It's been more than a few months and more than a few invoices sent. It'll be interesting to see where that S/N Valve turns up.

HM
07-20-2006, 11:09 PM
I was thinking the same thing... hope no one else got burned. :cry:
Dote!!! Another one bites the dust.
Gotta suit case pokin' me in the ribs
got an elbow in my ear
gotta smelly old bones sittin' next to me
who hasn't showered in a year
well I shoulda gotten off a couple a miles ago
but I coulnd't get to the door
there isn't any room for me to breath
now were gonna pick up more

Jordy
07-20-2006, 11:45 PM
"Anyone have a razor I can borrow? I got everything else in the pic for free, just thought I'd ask!!!" :notam:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/130enduro_pics_048.jpg
Alternate captions readily accepted. :D

RiverDave
07-21-2006, 10:11 AM
I guess i could call him. Then someone would have heard from him. :idea:
But my boat runs fine! And Jim doesnt even drink anymore! So, i guess there really wouldnt be a point.
:D:D:D
It flat baffles me, that you bought a boat that ran fine, then Jim screwed it all up trying to make it go faster, to which the old owner gets blamed, then Jim jerry rigs it back together and somehow he's the hero in that equation?
I'm not trying to start an argument here, but everytime I read one of those remarks I can't help but think it?
At what point do you come to the realization that Jim ****ed it up in the 1st place?
RD

h2oski2fast
07-21-2006, 11:04 AM
It flat baffles me, that you bought a boat that ran fine, then Jim screwed it all up trying to make it go faster, to which the old owner gets blamed, then Jim jerry rigs it back together and somehow he's the hero in that equation?
I'm not trying to start an argument here, but everytime I read one of those remarks I can't help but think it?
At what point do you come to the realization that Jim ****ed it up in the 1st place?
RD
I call BullSh!t

RiverDave
07-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Just wondering how Spammin Blunder is the hero in that equation?
I'll let it go at that.
RD

Oldsquirt
07-21-2006, 11:35 AM
RD, I helped ST(by long distance phone calls) diagnose a problem on his POS Ford truck. From that experience I can pretty much confirm what you stated.
Ok I guess I won't tell ya, I'll just say B is a bullseye and I'm kinda leaning towards C. It's been more than a few months and more than a few invoices sent. It'll be interesting to see where that S/N Valve turns up.
Shame on you, Don! Did you learn nothing from the "Modesto Pond" incident? :)

core attitude
07-21-2006, 12:10 PM
Has he been sighted or heard from??????
I spoke to Squintin Thunder, even he thinks the resemblance is uncanny.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2647_Thunder.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/130enduro_pics_048.jpg

Tom Brown
07-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Does anyone else get the impression that Moneypitt doesn't care for it when I mention his name?

Slacker
07-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Hey Squirt, all i can tell you is that he called me about a month ago. The ID said Restricted , so i didnt answer. He did leave a message and apolgize for the not calling me back, no parts or returnage of money. Jim did say that he was going to either get my parts or return my money , just let him know. If i wanted the money it would take some time. I called him back on his other line and told him that i paid for the parts and thats all i wanted and for him to give me a call and let me know whats up. Have not heard from since and supposedly he has now moved. Kinda have written off the parts and money, but you never know. So if you get in touch tell him i am still waiting.........

DILLIGAF
07-23-2006, 02:24 PM
RD
RD...TT was trying to be funny to a degree. Do we have to go that route again? Say it isn't so....please
Just for the record....I bought the boat not TT

Moneypitt
07-23-2006, 08:11 PM
Does anyone else get the impression that Moneypitt doesn't care for it when I mention his name?
Mr. Brown, I really don't care one way or the other. My skin is pretty thick and I know what I've said and done and WHY I said and did what I did. I run in a different circle of boaters than Jim did/does, and the people that know me wouldn't associate me with any shady business deals. I show up when I say I will, I deliver what I say I will, and if I say I'm going to call, I call.......Oh and as far as any work done by Jim for others, I have no clue what was done, when or why. I do ALL my own work, and really can't imagine ANYONE owning ANY boat if they can't work on it themselves, from stem to stern and everything in between. I have NEVER purchased anything from e bait, er ah e bay, and wouldn't buy anything from anyone that feels it's worth so much they have to auction it off. I guarentee you, no one CAN buy what I have, and if you can, I don't want mine anymore..........So, as you can see, any of Jim's actions could in no way affect me in any way. I really wonder how many flamers here would have the balls to say what they've said face to face with him. No Mr. Brown, I don't care..............MP :) :) :rollside:

Tom Brown
07-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Mr. Brown, I really don't care one way or the other. My skin is pretty thick and I know what I've said and done and WHY I said and did what I did. I run in a different circle of boaters than Jim did/does, and the people that know me wouldn't associate me with any shady business deals. I show up when I say I will, I deliver what I say I will, and if I say I'm going to call, I call.......Oh and as far as any work done by Jim for others, I have no clue what was done, when or why. I do ALL my own work, and really can't imagine ANYONE owning ANY boat if they can't work on it themselves, from stem to stern and everything in between. I have NEVER purchased anything from e bait, er ah e bay, and wouldn't buy anything from anyone that feels it's worth so much they have to auction it off. I guarentee you, no one CAN buy what I have, and if you can, I don't want mine anymore..........So, as you can see, any of Jim's actions could in no way affect me in any way. I really wonder how many flamers here would have the balls to say what they've said face to face with him. No Mr. Brown, I don't care..............MP :) :) :rollside:
Great. Please feel free to join the fun. :)
... or delete your posts and post a 230 word piece with portions of all caps punctuation stressing how much you don't care.
... either way. :cool:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-25-2006, 07:57 AM
RD
I guess it was a little over your head there RD.:rolleyes:
Im not praising Jim nor am i putting blame on anyone else for the problems we have had with the boat. However i don't think that would be a subject that you have all the details on so....leave it alone.
The comment i made meant i will not be calling ST because there is no need!
Just a little info...Tom Papp will be taking care of any and all of the work on my boat from now on.
Have a good day!
Justin

HM
07-25-2006, 08:36 AM
.....from stem to stern and everything in between.
Please help stamp-out and completely eliminate redundancy. :) :) :) :)

BADBLOWN572
07-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Just a little info...Tom Papp will be taking care of any and all of the work on my boat from now on.
Justin
Good Choice!!!

TRUMP TIGHT
07-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Good Choice!!!
I figure if Papp does the work my worry level will come down a little.

superdave013
07-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Papp smapp, back to the topic at hand. :D
So did ol' S.T. square up with anyone? Even just one person??
Oh BTW, I hate to say it but it seems there is a v drive guy up to pretty much the same stuff.
http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2598

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Oh BTW, I hate to say it but it seems there is a v drive guy up to pretty much the same stuff.
Good find. Let's burn him down! :D

squirt
07-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Haven't heard a word.............this is all pretty chicken shit and I should have known better :yuk:
It's really too bad that this kind of thing has worked it's way over to what used to be a pretty up front and honest place when it came to dealing with parts. So now I guess I join the many in the fool me once catagory.
Don

Trailer Park Casanova
07-26-2006, 10:38 PM
The best policy is only to deal with HB people that are very well known and (and for some time) circulate amongst us in person.
A lot of good people on here that are legit with the stuff they sell.
The line: "We were outta the office for some time and couldn't get back to you", mighta worked before cellphones,, but it's a red flag now.

riverbound
07-26-2006, 10:46 PM
I guess it was a little over your head there RD.:rolleyes:
Im not praising Jim nor am i putting blame on anyone else for the problems we have had with the boat. However i don't think that would be a subject that you have all the details on so....leave it alone.
The comment i made meant i will not be calling ST because there is no need!
Have a good day!
Justin
Looks like you made a good decision.

riverbound
07-26-2006, 10:48 PM
Not that I know of.... seems as though he just packed up and moved on. I heard that he no longer even lives at his old house.

squirt
08-03-2006, 04:14 PM
bumped to protect the unsuspecting

TRUMP TIGHT
08-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Looks like you made a good decision.
I dont make too many but i believe getting a guaranty on any and all work would fall into the good decision category!:D

HM
08-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Jim is probably just trying to walk it dry after stomping a mud hole in someones chest when they didn't pay him money they owed him. :D