PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for Julie's B-day @ Grass Beach!!!!

Wicked Performance Boats
07-20-2006, 08:45 PM
All right you guys & dolls, Who's going to stop by Grass Beach in Needles this weekend, Sat & Sunday for a birthday beer to celebrate Julie's 45th bday. I know 78cole and dan herc may stop by. how about you mudpumper? who else? Budlight

Wicked Performance Boats
07-21-2006, 08:43 AM
We will have our 18 Wicked I "Bitchslapped" there for rides for those interested in how it performes and handles. NOW CALLIN - FourQ, SQUID, Badbahner , Nutin Futs and anyone else i forgot, Hope to see ya there. and SQUID, Where is the LOBSTER???? see ya on the river, party tyme :rollside: :) Pat and Julie :220v:

Big Kahunaa
07-21-2006, 09:52 AM
i'll be by on land no boat

Scarab Jet
07-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Where is Grass beach (I mean exactly)... I am about a mile or so up river from the Needles bridge across from the Rainbow RV camp/beach... I'll try to be up there as I'd love to get a ride in that thing... But will definitely be up there the entire month of August, so maybe we can hook up then...
Mike...

Big Kahunaa
07-21-2006, 11:22 AM
about another mile to a mile and a half

Wicked Performance Boats
07-21-2006, 05:47 PM
Sounds stupid, But go up river till there's a couple a great beaches, no grass, that's where we'll be ,Yellow boat with the dragon!!! Budlight

BadBahner
07-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Sounds stupid, But go up river till there's a couple a great beaches, no grass, that's where we'll be ,Yellow boat with the dragon!!! Budlight
I am not going to be able to go... :mad: :cry:
I have to work but I will be there the next two weekends if you decide to stay longer.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE :)
Eric

Psycho Squid
07-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Happy-B-Day Julie... :) The Squids have to work to pay for all that propane to cook that Lobster. :rollside: We will be up there the weekend of the 29th. No Kids Weekend for us! Sooooo Party (on). Hope to see you guys then.
Squid.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-22-2006, 09:03 AM
Thanks guys, We will be there next weekend too. We Party last night and are feeling it now. We will be leaving tonight (SAT) for Grass Beach and playing on the river SUNDAY. Just for the Day. . Next weekend Grass Beach and the weekend after that we will be at Big Bend hanging with Rivertard. Any changes ,we will let post it. Hope to meet up with alot of ya and meet some new peeps. Party on, Its RIVER TYME :crossx: Pat and Julie :220v:

BadBahner
07-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Thanks guys, We will be there next weekend too. We Party last night and are feeling it now. We will be leaving tonight (SAT) for Grass Beach and playing on the river SUNDAY. Just for the Day. . Next weekend Grass Beach and the weekend after that we will be at Big Bend hanging with Rivertard. Any changes ,we will let post it. Hope to meet up with alot of ya and meet some new peeps. Party on, Its RIVER TYME :crossx: Pat and Julie :220v:
Ok I will be at Grass beach next weekend and Big Bend after that. Cya guys there.
Eric

78CoLe
07-22-2006, 01:38 PM
sorry pat and julie got to work but it,s overtime so what the hell more money for the boat plus blew a head gasket but it,s almost back together be out next weekend for sure and whith this over time I can buy you guys a drink ha ha see ya

rivertard
07-22-2006, 03:20 PM
HAPPPPPPPPY BIRRRRRRRRRRRRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU,Julie have a great birthday, :) I know you guys will have a great time.O and tell that pat fella I said hi. Ill see you guys at BIG BEND.One night dinner is on me.DAM I WISH I WAS AT THE RIVER WITH THE BUDLIGHTS, AND THE BEER ALSO. :cool: (rivertard).

78CoLe
07-22-2006, 04:51 PM
I heard it from the horses mouth rivertard buying dinner Im in ha ha ha well then the drinks are on me ha ha see you guys at big bend

AzMandella
07-22-2006, 05:19 PM
Happy B-Day Julie!!!!!!!!!Mann I wish you guy's would give a person a little more advance notice so we could schedual the time of from work. :cry: Have a great time everyone. :messedup: