PDA

View Full Version : Car Toyz

phebus
07-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Thanks once again to Frank and the guys at Car Toyz in Havasu. I now have a new Alpine 9857 head unit, and can play my iPod through it with full function control.
Awesome service, and they took the time to answer all my questions, and make sure I had everything sety up right.
If you need anything for your boat (or vehicle) stereo in Havasu, you can't beat the service. :D

Kilrtoy
07-20-2006, 09:08 PM
You in HAVASU
when we breaking in the FIREHOUSE

ROZ
07-20-2006, 09:09 PM
you can't beat the service. :D Well, that's no fun :D
A little s&M never hurt anyone :D

NOTALENT
07-20-2006, 09:09 PM
How do you like the setup...I ordered the same radio for my Ipod off of ebay...should see it on monday...I cant wait to hook up the Ipod to it and see how it sounds and get rid of these hundreds of CD'S!!!

phebus
07-20-2006, 09:16 PM
I just installed it tonight. It sounds great, and functions perfect with the ipod. I bought the cable that plugs straight from the ipod to the head unit, and it transfers all functions from the ipod to the head unit, and charges the ipod. Works perfect, and withe the converter I bought from Shockwavebob, I can use wired remotes with it. :D

phebus
07-20-2006, 09:19 PM
You in HAVASU
when we breaking in the FIREHOUSE
Been living here now since the 4th. I have made it on the water a total of two times since then. Moving sucks, and moving in sucks too. :mad:
I have been frequenting the Firehouse regularly, as well as anywhere else that sells beer. Can't wait to buy you a few, we'll have to set it up :D

Kilrtoy
07-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Been living here now since the 4th. I have made it on the water a total of two times since then. Moving sucks, and moving in sucks too. :mad:
I have been frequenting the Firehouse regularly, as well as anywhere else that sells beer. Can't wait to buy you a few, we'll have to set it up :D
Oh I see how you Carrera boys are, I thought we were popping that cherry together

JB in so cal
07-20-2006, 10:03 PM
You Havasu kids wanna get a room, please. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FreshTracks
07-20-2006, 10:07 PM
That stereo is the $hit for IPOD control. Just had WFS put one in the new boat and after using it I'm pulling out my new Pioneer out of my truck and putting the Alpine in. Works as fast as your IPOD and just as easy. ENJOY!

RitcheyRch
07-21-2006, 04:04 AM
Alpine definitely builds some nice head units.

BigDoug
07-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Frank is the man, he's very helpful too :)