PDA

View Full Version : Map of the Island in Havasu

ParkerRat
07-21-2006, 07:29 AM
Anyone know where I can find a good map of the Island that shows all the resorts and ramps? I did some searching on Google but didnt find anything that great.

ParkerRat
07-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Stop by the Chamber of Commerce or Visitors Bureau, I can't remember which one it was. Anyway, it was in one of the shops under the south-east side of the bridge. They had an Ariel map of the lake. I'm not sure if they have what your looking for but its worth a shot.
Forensic
Thanks Forensic, I was actually hoping to find something online, I will try their website though.

Chipster27
07-21-2006, 08:25 AM
Thanks Forensic, I was actually hoping to find something online, I will try their website though.
try local.live.com input Lake Havasu City, AZ for the location. Once the image pops up, choose aerial and you can zoom in and out.
Hope this helps

Havasu Carrera
07-21-2006, 08:49 AM
Once you get there you can pretty much cover the whole thing in a 10 min drive around! ITS SMALL! One main road and its a loup. Come have fun.

UncleLarry
07-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Well it has one ramp open to the public - site six.
Other launch Ramps one for thos staying at crazy horse campground, one for those at the Nautical or Nautical Estates and one for those at the Beachcomber and Islander (?)
Nothing in the middle as of yet - building homes thier now.
Those places I mentions - plus a city park, some state lands where people do launch jet skies, 5 places to eat all at the bridge..
A place where they hold motocross races....
And thats about it...

6 Dollar Boat
07-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Well it has one ramp open to the public - site six.
Other launch Ramps one for thos staying at crazy horse campground, one for those at the Nautical or Nautical Estates and one for those at the Beachcomber and Islander (?)
Nothing in the middle as of yet - building homes thier now.
Those places I mentions - plus a city park, some state lands where people do launch jet skies, 5 places to eat all at the bridge..
A place where they hold motocross races....
And thats about it...
??? The Marina still has a public ramp, if you want to put up with their rules...