PDA

View Full Version : How many NW guys are out there...

1968Droptop
01-09-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm new to this board, and relativly new to the Jet boat world as well. I was wondering how many guys are out here in the NW WA area ? I have recently purchased a `76 Sanger. My buddy has a `76 Sunchaser. We played at Tapps a lot towards the end of the summer. We're both wanting to maybe hook up with other guys in the area when it gets warmer. Thought it may be fun to hook up for a little boating, BSing, Beveraging, etc.

malcolm
01-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Where you from? I'm probably north of you if you hang out at Tapps. There's many of us up here. Keep your eyes peeled for WA or NW posts. We practically live on the Snohomish river all summer. If you come up and give it a try you'll never go back to Tapps again. ;)

jrork
01-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Hey Chris. Welcome to the board. There's quite a bit of us stumbling around here. We were new to the group last year and found that you couldn't ask for a nicer bunch. Awesome boats, lots of laughs and great times.
Where do you live? There's a handful that are in the south sound/Tacoma,Puyallup area. We're on the westside over in Kitsap county, some in King county and then the more questionable bunch is up in Snohomish county :D
Definately don't be afraid to jump in. John

malcolm
01-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey, I resemble that remark! :D

Captain Assin' Off
01-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Didn't you mean "Questioned" John?
Another Chris eh? That's three, we're gonna have to start nicknaming these dudes. We're a bunch of horses asses that are in it to have a good time, and still have some dedication to safety. Like the other guys, we're probably hanging on the river most of the summer, so get ready, and welcome! :)

jrork
01-09-2006, 06:28 PM
You know I had to take a shot. You'd think less of me if I didn't (not that you could think less of me :cool: )

Captain Assin' Off
01-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Not to start a "car chat" but what kind of English drop top do you have?

jrork
01-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Another Chris eh? That's three, we're gonna have to start nicknaming these dudes.
I was thinking the same thing. How about if we all just call each other Chris? Might be simpler in the long run......
"Where'd Chris go? I saw him leave with Chris. Crap, Chris got hammered last night. I saw him make a move on Chris's wife. Does this belong to Chris? Who sunk their boat this weekend, gotta be Matt."
Okay, so I guess it wouldnt work out so well after all.

1968Droptop
01-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Can't wait to talk more with you guys !!! Me and my buddy live in Enumclaw. Neither one of us has done a river yet, but we've heard it's REAL fun !!! I've been salivating over the thought of left, right, left, right, right at FULL speed !!! Has got to be a BLAST !!!
My Droptop top is not English. When I signed up for a user name it added the word English. I have no idea why, I e-mailed the web host about dropping the English off of my user name. I actually have a `68 Firebird Convertible w/a High Output 350, 4-speed, and 3.36 gears. And a `67 Fairlane w/a 390, C-6, and 3.55 posi. And `75 Trans Am, 400 (for now), TH400, and 3.55 posi. And a `79 F-150 4X4, 6" lift, built 400, 4-speed (sucks, want to convert it to an auto), 3.55. And a 18' `76 Sanger, powered by a FORD 460 and a Berk pump. The boat's a 20 20 boat. 20 feet or 20 mph it looks great. But if you look closely you can see it's age. Plan on a paint job and an interior maybe next summer. Then the BLOWER for the 460 !!!!
What about you guys, you into only boats ? Or ?????
Any of you ever talk to the LBBA guys ? It seems as though they'd be a lot of fun !
Chris

jrork
01-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Holy cow Chris. You gotta be car poor with that bunch. Nice set of cars though. I love those Fairlanes. A Big Block car to boot. Damn. I'm terrible jealous
The only other toy is below. I've owned it forever and have recently blown it back a part a bit for some upgrading.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2227Our_41_Medium_Web_view.jpg
This is a car friendly bunch as well so you're in good company. LBBA seems like a good group as well and I hope to meet up with them someday for thier Shasta run.

JETBOY03
01-09-2006, 07:29 PM
ill have to say malcolm is right about never want to go to tapps let alone a lake after going to river. im also on the southend.

1978 Rogers
01-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the group Chris. I'm down in the Puyallup valley. What's it like up in Enumclaw and all the media coverage on the Horses. #1 one story from the Seattle Times. Thats something to be proud of. :crossx:
This is a pretty good group of people. There are quite a few of us up here in the NW. We could have a large turn out this year. Hopefully sooner than later.
John, I can only think of Blue Lake Chris. We'll call him Windy. Who else is there besides me? I must have had a few beers when I met the other one. :rollside:

spectras only
01-09-2006, 07:53 PM
68 droptop , welcome to the board . Only met Malcolm from this bunch , and he's a good guy to talk about jetboats. I want to make a trip to 'HIS' river one day with the 19 spectra ;) before taking it up to the okanagan in the summer.
Can you post a picture of your Firebird for my son ? He's muscle " car crazy "
and has a few diecast models , including a black 68 firebird :cool: Friend of mine has a red 68 Camaro SS conv in Seattle , which we haven't seen yet !

1968Droptop
01-09-2006, 08:30 PM
A friendly bunch ? With the horse comment right off the bat ? I don't know...LOL !!! I take $hit at work for that still to this day. I'm thinking I'll never hear the end of it. Oh well all in good fun.
Calling me Windy Chris ??? That might be better than you know. My wife and friends say I talk a LOT. I never really noticed :-). And E-town is known for it's wind (and Horses....).
1978 Rogers, what turnout were you refering to ?
jrork, what a BEAUTY !!! What's under the hood ? You mentioned Shasta. We're looking at making the trip this year.
spectras only, a buddy is helping me set up a web site (as E-towners er not msart). I hope to have pictures of all the toys up in the next week or so.
I can't believe you guys are on this site this much in the middle of Jan. !!! You all must be drooling for sun sun sun like we are ! In fact my buddy with the Sunchaser called a little bit ago. He's jonseing to boat so bad he had to fire his up in the shop just to hear it run for a second. Can't say as I blame him. I just pulled the baffles outta my Basett's. Hopefully put the headers back on this weekend (in between football games). I can't wait to hear it w/o those baffles....
You guys enjoy adualt beverages ? Maybe we could get together a central local and BS ? Another freind had a revolving "shop/garage night". They'd meet once a month, stand in the garage/shop and just BS. Good way to get to know each other, and get a fix until summer.

1978 Rogers
01-09-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm sorry, I wasn't calling you Windy Chris. I was referring to (can't think of his name on here) Chris that has a cabin on blue lake. Had us go there last Labor Day. Hell, I have never tented in so much wind.

1978 Rogers
01-09-2006, 08:59 PM
BSing in a shop sounds good. I have to see if I can get away. We had a baby girl Dec. 19. Its a little hard right now to get away.
OK Mr. Rork, I'm confused. Just these 3 Chris'es, Me, Blue Lake & English? Right. :cry: These sleepless nights are killing me.

Tahiti350
01-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Droptop,
Tahiti350 here, the group mis-fit. Not a Jet, but the 60+mph 1/2 Whacker (Sterndrive). Just hooked up with this bunch about a year ago, but have had the Tahiti for about 6 years. I'm in the Spanaway/Graham area, adn so far the only one to take the boat out so far this year :mad: :yuk: .
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/22666_jan_05.JPG
I'm also a car nut, have 9 cars right now, plus the tahiti, 4 motorccyles, and the portable house (5th wheel trailer). Cars include 2 '64 Galaxie's (Xl Ragtop, and Faux XL Hardtop), 4 trucks (3 Dodges, and a S-15 Jimmy), the Draggin' wagon ('88 Pontiac Safari Wagon w/76 400 Pontiac power, hotrodded), the wife's '86 Regal, and a Subaru Legacy 4WD wagon (don't ask...).
A get together sounds good, but time on (or at least at) the water would be even better, hint, hint for the rest of you slackers.....

1978 Rogers
01-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Hey Gary, I go by the forecast. Not whats really happening outside. Hey..................wait a minute. Ah, crap. Missed another 1/2 way decent winter day. :mad:

malcolm
01-09-2006, 09:17 PM
I'll have to wait for my new engine, I'm tired of my small block throwing oil all over. :)

1978 Rogers
01-09-2006, 09:23 PM
I'll have to wait for my new engine, I'm tired of my small block throwing oil all over. :)
Makes it easy to get in & out. :idea:

Tahiti350
01-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Yeah, Excuses, excuses, it's cold, it leaks, motor is hanging from a rope, I'm already looking for the next trip out to try some things, and the call is going out to Jet Hot tomorrow for a quote on getting the Bassett's redone. I want 65+ this year, and a weekend that I can actually use a full tank of fuel...
Actually I kind of like the current exhaust, but, damn, there heavy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2266warming_up.JPG

Konabud
01-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Welcome Chris! I'm from the Graham / Kapowsin area (just over on the next hill). I've been boating all my life but I'm fairly new to the jet boat thing too. Hope to see you around some of the local lakes (and rivers) this summer!
Creg
AKA Konabud

Glencoe MiniDay
01-09-2006, 10:17 PM
I Dont see anybody from Oregon Talking any in here.

cruser
01-10-2006, 08:11 AM
I'm here. What's up?

malcolm
01-10-2006, 08:29 AM
I can't believe you guys are on this site this much in the middle of Jan. !!! You all must be drooling for sun sun sun like we are !
Exactly!
You guys enjoy adualt beverages ? Maybe we could get together a central local and BS ? Another freind had a revolving "shop/garage night". They'd meet once a month, stand in the garage/shop and just BS. Good way to get to know each other, and get a fix until summer.
Sounds like the Thursday Night Garage Assn. They meet every week at someones garage, BS all night and check out each others rides. I go whenever there's one close to me.

1978 Rogers
01-10-2006, 10:08 AM
1978 Rogers, what turnout were you refering to ?
I was refering to Classic Boat Beach Bash (something like that) and Freeboard Challenge. I think LBBA puts one on also. ***boat had one of them in Sept or Oct. Looked like a great turn out. I want to road trip down there sometime.

48OFF
01-10-2006, 12:21 PM
This might be a perfect time to plan Moses Lake #2 get together at Verns place. We most likely dont even have to let him know we are going to show up, Lets pick a date and blend in with the locals that keep showing up till 3 am. He might even let some of you guys go for a ride, instead of just drooling over his green machine. Alright I was one of those drooling and not haveing the #2 scared out of me either. If you want we could get together at my place in CDA. Lets plan something. Eric

1978 Rogers
01-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Only as long as you still have your cut off jean shorts. Go Daisy. I think sometime in the first part of June. The sooner the better, as long as the weather cooperates. :rolleyes:

77468sleekcraft
01-10-2006, 02:45 PM
I have a 78 TA with around 550 horse and a 75 dodge panel wagon van --totaly stonered out...

1978 Rogers
01-10-2006, 03:49 PM
I have a 75 dodge panel wagon van --totaly stonered out...
Who customized it? Anyone we know? :crossx:

1968Droptop
01-10-2006, 04:49 PM
I need to remember all your names. This will take some time. You guys have overwhelmed me. I had NO idea there was so much traffic on this board. I like it !!!!
You guys must of hung out together one or two times before ? A shop BS night would be fun. Me and my buddy (Tony) are total gear heads. We talk cars, 4x4's, and boats all night long. We've laughed at ourselves in the past, figured we'd run outta things to talk about over the past 20+ years, guess not..lol.
Tahiti350, you have DEDICATION !!! I'm not big on winter boating, too darn cold (I know, meow), and currently WAY too much water coming out of the sky. Part of our problem is the only place close for us is Tapps, which is currently drained. I'm sure after we hit a river we'll be hooked. We talked about going East, but never made it. We also enjoy fishing, and have talked about taking them to Quincy for fun of it ;-). Be quite a sight, pulling little 12" trout outta the lake in our boats..LOL.

1975sleekcraft
01-10-2006, 04:49 PM
moses lake is da bomb!--lake wa is choppy as f-ck--(summer)--samamish is the shizzle--tri-citys is freakin awesome(columbia river)-around hydro race time-
oh ya i have a 55 packard 400 series-power steering-power brakes-power windows-power seats-power antenna-and a ride levelling system--all stock--

malcolm
01-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Brothell??? :D

Tahiti350
01-10-2006, 07:07 PM
I Just look for any opportunity to get out of the house this time of year... :220v: . Plus better water, adn no crowds...

1968Droptop
01-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Here's a picture of the boat if I did it right...LOL

1968Droptop
01-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Now if I could only figure out how to make the picture show up with my post (and how to make the wheels on my truck look round..LOL) I'd be in good shape. How do you add a picture under your name ?

Tahiti350
01-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Like this:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10489

Tahiti350
01-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Open your picture in the photo album, right click on it, click properties, copy the "address", go back to your post, click the little mountain icon thing, paste your pic's address in the block that appears, click okay. Wallah, a picture everyone can see. :crossx:
Have fun with this option, and you do know you only have 2 weeks from first post to show pic's of the better looking half or significant other, right :rolleyes: ?

malcolm
01-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Nice pic.

PC Rat
01-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Another Washintonian right here. In the last few years, I've had my boat to: John Day River, O'Sullivan, Mayfield, Desert Aire, Fish Hook, Hood Park, Columbia Park, and Rimrock.
For Sale:

1968Droptop
01-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks Gary. I'm going to try and now post a picture of Tony's boat. Wish me LUCK ! Well I have NO idea where to find this photo album your refering to. Man Comps can frustrate me sometimes. Here's a link to his boat...

48OFF
01-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Chris you can rest easy I wont go to an event without my dukes. But I might leave them home if a certain gal does not bring her Stripper shoes and let all the gals dance in them. It is only kinda creepy that you always ask if i am wearing them. This time of year I only wear them if I want to hang out with my wang out. Where is Vern?

malcolm
01-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Rest easy there Eric, she's got new ones for this season. ;)

48OFF
01-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Thats the Malcolm I remember "Pimpin it hard". Eric.

77468sleekcraft
01-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Nice setup Chris it looks alot like mine accept my tow rig is a 87-K5 blazer with a 6" lift with a close but not perfect matching the boat paint job..And Im sporting a tunnel Ram on the boat.OH and by the way Im the other Chris.

1978 Rogers
01-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Yes, hes the other. I referred to him as "Windy Chris".

77468sleekcraft
01-11-2006, 01:04 PM
You know you guys act like I have control of the weather ------so sorry it was windy but hey maybe when you buy yourself some waterfront and organize a get together I will come and piss and moan about the weather and talk about how cool other places are to be boating then I will just leave to go some place else and not say anything....Me I always try to have fun no matter what the situation is,And one more thing these comments are not directed to all.You probably know who you are..-----anyways it was just a great way to finish up an already very challenging year...Thanks windy Chris...

1978 Rogers
01-11-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm just razzing you. It was still fun during the day. Its the nights that were a little challenging. :D

canuck1
01-11-2006, 02:12 PM
How far is Moses lake from Spokane?

1978 Rogers
01-11-2006, 02:58 PM
about 1 1/2 hours

1968Droptop
01-11-2006, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE And Im sporting a tunnel Ram on the boat.OH and by the way Im the other Chris.[/QUOTE]
I think I'm the only single carbed big block boat left..LOL. Tony gives me crap about that every now and then. What I really need is a bigger carb. Only a 750 vacuum secondary on it right now. I'm told an 850 DP will really help. Thanks for the compliments on the boat guys. Can't wait to hook up and rip around.
Hey look at that, I lost my English !!! How do you add a picture under your name ? And I still can't figure out how to make a pix show up with my post. Sorry if I'm being dense, sometimes I struggle with the darn computer.

malcolm
01-11-2006, 06:31 PM
You need to re-size a pic(.jpg) down to 150x150 pixels and upload it to the net somewhere. Then go into your UserCP and select Edit Avatar, you should then be able to 'paste' in the address of your pic (where ever it is).
Any of that make sense? :)

jrork
01-11-2006, 07:53 PM
You know you guys act like I have control of the weather ------so sorry it was windy but hey maybe when you buy yourself some waterfront and organize a get together I will come and piss and moan about the weather and talk about how cool other places are to be boating then I will just leave to go some place else and not say anything....Me I always try to have fun no matter what the situation is,And one more thing these comments are not directed to all.You probably know who you are..-----anyways it was just a great way to finish up an already very challenging year...Thanks windy Chris...
Damn Chris.
I don't think anybody is holding you responsible for the weather.
Ya gotta admit though, the wind was stinkin incredible. I think I just now caught up on the sleep I lost that last evening.
No biggee though and I don't think anybody planned on you taking it personal. Just a windblown observation from the camp is all.........John

malcolm
01-11-2006, 08:31 PM
No one feels worse about the Blue lake aftermath than I do. I feel bad for talking John into getting a tent, after all, Chris (Rogers) was tenting and we just bought one. I expected some wind, but nothing like what we got! I feel bad we didn't go over to Chris' (77468) place and let him know we were going down to Potholes to find Matt, and then leaving a day early. There's really no good excuse Chris, we weren't trying to leave you out on purpose. It was just a spur of the moment decision and we didn't think about it. I'd still like to see what that boat of yours could do on the river.

jrork
01-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Since this is a form of a confessional, I feel bad that I didn't get Galeen's recipe for the pancakes and didn't eat more of them when she offered them. Damn, those were tasty.
As far as the rest, it was a mutual decision to try to find some smooth water and show the Rorks around the area since we were flying the rookie flag that weekend.
But, if we're all in agreement, I'm comfortable with blaming Malcolm for everything. I think he even touched Matts boat.
Okay, enough all ready, let's get planning a river run or something. This weather is driving me crazy......

Tahiti350
01-11-2006, 08:58 PM
And again:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10491
Cool, there it is....
Droptop,
Not sure where you are hosting your pic's. All I am doing is opening the pic you attached, right click, select properties, copy the address (the "HTTP...."), back to the thread, open a new reply post, click the little mountain pic thingy above, paste the address in teh box that opens,a dn select okay.
There is a "Hot Boat Image center" where I upload my pic's to host them. Then I do the above to get them here.
It took me a while to figure out too, no worries. Search teh Sandbar for posting pictures, and they have several threads on exactly how to post, sizews, avatars (the small pic's under the name), and tag line pic's too.
Just keep trying and you will get it....

Tahiti350
01-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Jrork,
you weren't the only one flying the rookie flag. Blue was my first boating road trip, and I really had a lot of fun, just wish the wind had lightend up. Just glad Matt didn't touch my boat.

jrork
01-11-2006, 09:09 PM
jrork, What's under the hood ?
Well, it's had a number of different setups through the years. It most recently had an old school 272 cubic inch (bored out 261) Chevy inline 6 I put together cause I wanted something different. It's got Jimmy rods, Jahns pistons, Howard cam and valvetrain, 848 head, Offy intake, Edelbrock 600 carb, Fenton cast iron headers, Wayne valve cover and side plate with a Mallory dual point. This was mated to a truck bellhousing and a 4speed out of a V8Monza. This was then tied to a 57 chevy rearend with 3.73 gears.
All old school stuff (except for the carb cause I had a set of strombergs on a fenton manifold and all they did was leak) and the late model (sorta) gear box.
Really cool motor but I've pulled the car apart and am installing a 350/350 setup. Boring but much more dependable and reliable.
The 6 is setting waiting for a 32/34 pickup cab and bed. I wanna build a little hiboy pickup and set this running gear in it with some big n little wide white with some stealies. No hood, chrome or interior is needed.
Unfortunately I just got no money since I've discovered this jetboat thing. :220v:
By the way, awesome boats you and your buddy have. Very very nice. I look forward to seeing them in person. Plenty of single fourbarrels in this crowd.
Take care......John

PC Rat
01-11-2006, 09:39 PM
I think I'm the only single carbed big block boat left..LOL.I happen to have one myself.
Brian

malcolm
01-12-2006, 08:16 AM
OK, here's the plan for the river. Every weekend the sun comes out! :D
It hard to plan these things around our crazy weather. :220v:

1978 Rogers
01-12-2006, 09:19 AM
I happen to have one myself.
Brian
Ditto. Just upgraded from the 4777 (650) to the 750 HP mainbody kit.
You guys see the thread about FC5? I want to talk Emily into road tripping it South May 6. Anyone from up here interested?

77468sleekcraft
01-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Hey is that Skagens boat.

1978 Rogers
01-12-2006, 09:49 AM
I did a mapquest for time and distance from Puyallup to laughlin, NV. Malcolm is this where you guys went a few years ago? Mapquest shows going thought Salt Lake City. I'd think it would be quicker down I-5, heading though Reno.
Total Est. Time: 20 hours, 17 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1368.17 miles

Tahiti350
01-12-2006, 10:25 AM
I think a 2600 mile round trip is out of the question for us, that's only a couple of weeks before I get the kids for the summer, adn need all the money I can hoard for airfare, etc.

1968Droptop
01-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Jrork:
That inline six sounds interesting. I like the Old School look, but have a tuff time getting used to the sound of a built 6 banger. Although I bet it makes GOBS of torque !!1
Pictures:
Thanks Tahitti, maybe that will do it for me. I'll play with it later tonight and maybe post another pix or two.
Single carb:
I was looking at upgrading to a 850DP. I was told By another Old Jet Boat Guy it may help. He said he picked up another 100-150 rpm's with the added cfm ? I was pricing them on E-Bay, about $100 for a used rebuilt one. Not to terribly bad pricing for a test.
Skagens boat:
Nope. He purchased it in OR last year w/o an engine. He then spent a TON (read a LOT!!!) of money (damn single guys w/o kids can afford to do so...LOL) on a new engine. It's a bored and strokered 460 currently sitting at 534 cubes. Desktop dyna at the shop is was assembled had it at 750HP with single carbs. That thing is insanely fast !!!!
River:
I like your plan Malcom. But it may be the end of marriage..lol. She's real understanding, but that may be pushing it..lol. I do like the idea of getting a day/date set though. We can all mark it on the calander now, so we can hopefully all make it.

malcolm
01-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Hey Chris, we went down to Parker AZ, then Lake Havasu. We went down I-5 to LA then turned left, around 1400 miles. Not the way to go! We came back through Vegas, then north on 93 all the way up to Idaho. Then we grabbed 84 north that goes over to Oregon. That goes through LaGrande and Pendleton. Then you take 82 across the river into WA. That goes through Yakima till you hit 90, then shoot home. Easy! :D
It was a WAY nicer drive than the way down. In total we were gone 10 days, and only 1 1/2 days of it were there. We did a lot of driving too, till dark almost every night. Between fuel, campgrounds and food, we blew over a grand! I don't think I could do that again this year. :(

malcolm
01-13-2006, 08:31 AM
So far everytime I've set a date for a big river run, mother nature has made every attempt to bury it in clouds and rain. That's why I only plan them a week in advance now, watching the forecasts like a hawk. :D
When the good weather starts, I'll put up my customary Snohomish river thread and fill it with pics and videos of what we're doing and when we're doing it again. ;)

JETBOY03
01-13-2006, 09:11 AM
I like your idea malcolm, every weekend we can. a couple mose lake trips sound fun also.

malcolm
01-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Here's a little blast from the past to get us warmed up for this season.
Snohomish river 05 (http://www.zippyvideos.com/88978399824915.html)

jrork
01-13-2006, 06:54 PM
:) :) :) :) :)
Looks like fun. I almost forgot what sun, blue sky and no rain looks like. I bet that river is smoking right now with all of this water....

1968Droptop
01-14-2006, 10:01 AM
Thanks for sharing that Malcom. It looks like fun !!! We have a nice dig vid camera we can take with us when we meet up. Maybe we can turn into a DVD so all of us can watch it later. We've wanted to tape our boats before (actually HEARING the engine is WAAY better than plain pictures!), but didn't want to chance the camera on the lake.
I'm now heading out to the shop to sit in my boat and make vroom vroom sounds......

malcolm
01-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Yeah I have one too. I think I have almost enough footage to burn a disc. Maybe if I get my roof fixed today I should work on that. :)
Here Chris, here's last years Snohomish thread if you have some spare time.
6 pages of river fun (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86006&page=1&pp=25&highlight=Snohomish)
Here's the next link in the river video.
Snohomish River 2 (http://www.zippyvideos.com/163578974849735/nofun2/)
I'll throw this up too and see if we can get Vern to make an appearance.
Vern's Rooster (http://www.zippyvideos.com/107416438931375/vernsrooster/)

JETBOY03
01-14-2006, 10:51 AM
your making me want to work on the boat. im heading out to my garage and pulling the pan and checking bearings.

malcolm
01-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Did you get anywhere yesterday in that fancy garage, Austin? :)

1978 Rogers
01-16-2006, 07:54 AM
your making me want to work on the boat. im heading out to my garage and pulling the pan and checking bearings.
Your not kidding with the weather we had down here on Saturday & Sunday. Seattle had rain during the game. We had sun over our house all day. :rollside: and go SEAHAWKS.

malcolm
01-18-2006, 08:27 AM
Where'd everybody go? :)

1968Droptop
01-18-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm still here....

JETBOY03
01-18-2006, 04:19 PM
im still here didnt catch that last post well i have the motor out but lazy ass me hasnt done anything else. i have a job offer on the table i may be working up in your neck of the woods malcolm.

1968Droptop
01-18-2006, 06:07 PM
What do you do JetBoy ? What's wrong with your engine ?

malcolm
01-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Sounds interesting Austin. Means a little commute though huh?

JETBOY03
01-18-2006, 08:54 PM
i know i have to make the killer commute but it about a 2000 a month raise. and i will be right next to the snohomish river. for the nice sunny afternoon lunch runs.

JETBOY03
01-18-2006, 08:56 PM
there is nothing wrong with my engine i just like to take it out and check the bearing to make sure everything is good before a bigger problem araises.

malcolm
01-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Wow, oh well, with that kinda scratch you can buy a little extra gas. :D
Close to the river to boot! Sounds like a win-win sitch-i-ation! ;)

1978 Rogers
01-19-2006, 08:03 AM
i know i have to make the killer commute but it about a 2000 a month raise. and i will be right next to the snohomish river. for the nice sunny afternoon lunch runs.
No kidding. Hell, I'd commute to Malcolms for an extra 2k a month. When do I start?

malcolm
01-19-2006, 08:22 AM
Too bad it wasn't something I was good at. You guys could just stay down there! :D

Captain Assin' Off
01-20-2006, 07:05 PM
But that's about all. We're a few weeks behind on the Link Light Rail job, and to end the day today, the crane was 1'6" short of picking the segment. That means another 10 hour day tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to pull the jet out, and my thrasher Trans Am just puked the water pump...hmmm, I wonder if Malcolm feels like doin' a water pump for me.... :rolleyes:

malcolm
01-20-2006, 07:40 PM
I still have a leak of my own to fix. :D It's on my roof. I tried fixing it last weekend, and I think it leaked worse after!

Tahiti350
01-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Must be all the water, the portable house has two leaks I need to find/fix before they cause major damage. Too bad I'm working 7 straight 14's this week :yuk: , but think of the overtime :rollside: !!! Oh, wait, I'm salaried :rolleyes: ... Damnit :220v: !!!

malcolm
01-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Doh!

1968Droptop
01-21-2006, 10:23 AM
How can anything help but leak with all this rain ? It's probably coming in from the bottom up..lol.
On a different note, I got my headers back on last night. Man what a difference w/o baffles !!! It sure has a deep rumble to it, and it sounded great !!! I'm looking forward to dropping it in the water.

Captain Assin' Off
01-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Chris, Nitrous is like Hamburger helper, too much, and it all comes out the lower end... :skull: I'm gonna go pull my water pump. 11 1/2 hours today. And to kick me in the balls, it's a 96 LT-1 with a cam driven water pump, and horizontal distributor...yeah Chevy!!, some engineers' wet dream.

malcolm
01-21-2006, 07:46 PM
I thought nitrous was like lobster. :D
Chris, you may be on to something. I bet it is coming from the bottom. :)

Tahiti350
01-21-2006, 08:06 PM
In from the bottom sounds easier to fix too, no ladder needed... Too bad I already found one of the leaks. When they put the awning on they pulled teh track away from the siding, and opened the seam. That's one down. the other may be harder as it seems to be coming in mid wall, but is probably along the top edge of the slide out.
Now my Subarat is leaking right above teh drivers side window, dripping right down on the seat, or my leg, which ever is closer. need to pull the door/window seal down, find the gap, seal it, and glue the seal back up again.
Woo-whooo, only how many more months until summer????

1968Droptop
01-22-2006, 10:25 AM
Chris, Nitrous is like Hamburger helper, too much, and it all comes out the lower end... :skull: I'm gonna go pull my water pump. 11 1/2 hours today. And to kick me in the balls, it's a 96 LT-1 with a cam driven water pump, and horizontal distributor...yeah Chevy!!, some engineers' wet dream.
Hamburger helper.....LMAO ! Our motorhome has a small leak too. It seems to be coming from the pass side. Just can't figure it out. Only good thing is it stays in the shop over the winter. What kind of coach do you have Tahiti ?

Tahiti350
01-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Droptop,
I have a '04 Keystone Cougar 28.5' 5th wheel with 14' slide. Not top of the line, but nice enough to go anywhere, and still drag into some of the places we go that aren't friendly to anything bigger.... :rolleyes:
It's just tought to take the trailer and the boat at the same time...... :yuk:

Konabud
01-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Thats why we went with a truck camper, not the most room in the world but you can take the boat too (or whatever). :D

1978 Rogers
01-23-2006, 07:20 AM
55 yesterday. Anyone get wet. I stayed home to watch football.

malcolm
01-23-2006, 08:28 AM
I kept looking outside for the 'sunbreaks', never got any. Checked the game a couple times to make sure we were winning then fired up the Xbox. Maybe I'll get somewhere on the roof this week if the sun comes out. This is starting to sound like Chris getting his house painted, huh! :)

1978 Rogers
01-23-2006, 09:40 AM
I kept looking outside for the 'sunbreaks', never got any. Checked the game a couple times to make sure we were winning then fired up the Xbox. Maybe I'll get somewhere on the roof this week if the sun comes out. This is starting to sound like Chris getting his house painted, huh! :)
No kidding. I think water leaks are more important than painting the trim. Its only been 3 1/2 years. :yuk: I have no excuse other than I'd rather spend my weekends on the water.

1978 Rogers
01-23-2006, 10:06 AM
John like you were talking about at Blue Lake. I bet you can pic up a lot of Panthers t-shirts right now. :D :D :D

1968Droptop
01-23-2006, 06:27 PM
John like you were talking about at Blue Lake. I bet you can pic up a lot of Panthers t-shirts right now. :D :D :D
Probably going to take some crap for this, but I'm a life long Steeler's fan. My wife even sent me and my 2 buddies back to Pittsburgh for my 40th B-Day this year (last year I guess, the Nov 15th ESPN Sunday night game, what a BLAST it was !!). Seahawks are second on my list. Figures, the 1st time the Hawks make it to the big dance, and I'll be roooting against them.
Tahiti: Thats sounds like a nice size, especially with the tip out, not too big, and not too small. Those tip outs sure add a LOT of room inside. We have an `89 35' Holiday Rambler. Got a coach for the reason you spoke of, can't tow anything behind a trailer. We like to go quadin as well, and can't fit all 3 in the truck bed, so a motorhome was our best choice. Biggest problem is the darn fuel tank size !!!

malcolm
01-23-2006, 07:06 PM
Sounds like Top Shelf on KISW, huh Chris (Rogers)! :D

jrork
01-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Sounds like Top Shelf on KISW, huh Chris (Rogers)! :D
Kinda does but I'll wait till I hear his laugh before i make my final decision......

malcolm
01-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Ha-ha! You too huh! :D
Should we all pitch in and get 1968Droptop one of BJ's Enumclaw T-shirts? :)

1968Droptop
01-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Should we all pitch in and get 1968Droptop one of BJ's Enumclaw T-shirts? :)
Am I missing something here. I'm guessing it has something to do with Horses.....LOL.
An a side note, anyone get in the water today ? I was looking outside at that bright yellow warm thing in the sky and though about skimming over the water at a high rate of speed....

malcolm
01-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Yeah, you guessed it. :)
http://www.bjaday.com/images/shirt_sale2.jpg
Yeah, that sun looked good, the little I saw of it. I was stuck in the shop trying to put a dump truck engine back together. :(

1968Droptop
01-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Yeah, you guessed it. :) :(
Maybe I should rename boat ? How does "Just Horsin Around" sound ? LOL
Malcolm, you work at a big or small shop. I drive for USF Reddaway, and Monroe, Snohomish, Duvall is my normal route. Just wondering if we've crossed paths before ?

malcolm
01-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Looks like my pic went all red X on me, oh well.
Little shop. Just my Dad and I. We were (until June) up in Sultan by the Red Apple market before we moved back to the shop at his house just Northwest of Monroe.

1968Droptop
01-25-2006, 02:54 PM
Little shop. Just my Dad and I. We were (until June) up in Sultan by the Red Apple market before we moved back to the shop at his house just Northwest of Monroe.
That sounds cool. I worked with my dad for several years, kinda miss it sometimes. It definetly has his advantages and draw backs. Small shops are sure nice, you can use it for your own stuff sometimes. unlike my GIANT Co., no one can use anything of the Company's, afraid of law suits.
I know your area quite well. What river do you play in ? Where do you launch ?

JETBOY03
01-25-2006, 03:05 PM
we like to play at the snohomish river most of us launch at rotary park.

1968Droptop
01-25-2006, 06:13 PM
How much baoting is there on the Sno rvr. ? I'm mean time wise, 1/2 a day, full day, etc. How far up/down river can you go ? I'm guessing earlier in the year when the water levels are up is better ? Any big dangers lurking in the water ? Like sucking gravel through the pump, logs or shore you can't see well ? I'd guess you guys now the water well ?
Sorry for so many ???, As I said before, never been on the river, but heard it's a TON of fun.

malcolm
01-25-2006, 07:24 PM
I'll always take my chances on the river over any lake. You can run it from Everett to Snohomish pretty much worry free. There's always a new learning curve every year, depending on floods. Last year I think there were less hazzards than usual, hope that will still be the case this season. When the tide is up you can go about half way to the 522 bridge. Early in the season one year we made it up within sight of it, I cheated and followed an outboard powered fisherman. ;) I figured if he didn't hit anything, I wouldn't.

1968Droptop
01-25-2006, 07:39 PM
I'll always take my chances on the river over any lake. You can run it from Everett to Snohomish pretty much worry free.
That run sounds like an fun afternoon. Is there any cops on the river ? Speed limits ?
I've seen a lot of boats under the 522 bridge, but none were shooting water at it ;-). As for the hazards, I'll let you take the lead...lol (J/K).
Anyone here have a GPS speedo ? Be cool to know what my speed is, since my boats not equipped with any sort of speed measuring device.

malcolm
01-25-2006, 09:00 PM
I've got a GPS. There is a sheriff out once in a while, but they're more worried about catching fishermen without licences. There are a few marked no wake zones, but other than that, they don't enforce any speed limits. We just go out, beach on one of three different sandbars and have fun. We started bringing our mini BBQ and cooking lunch and making a day of it. Then there's the blender... :D

1968Droptop
01-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Then there's the blender... :D
OK, now you got my attention...

1978 Rogers
01-26-2006, 03:06 PM
OK, now you got my attention...
The blender is a great addition. I think even more that a 455.

1968Droptop
01-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Is it a gas powered unit ? If so....VERY cool !!!!

1978 Rogers
01-26-2006, 03:13 PM
He "Malcolm Rigged" a converter to a regulare electric blender. As apposed to Jimmy Rigged. Its pretty sweet. I want to do one to ours for the wife.

Captain Assin' Off
01-26-2006, 06:26 PM
That F'in Trans Am robbed me of the whole Sunday for the tune up and water pump. 9 hours of straight swearing!
Hey '68, the river is usually a full day of goofin' off. Last summer there was even some crazy locals running their little 12' outboard over the sand bar @ full boogie. It was quite a site! The sand bars are of super high quality, and nobody cares what people do. Everyone is respectfull, and cleans up their messes, and I think that's why the cops don't bother any of us. The other deal is that we're all a bunch of "11's". You know, those tendons that form on the back side of the old farmers' necks, when they look down at something, that looks like an "11"?, that's us..we're older than the cops nowadays!
Summers commin'! :skull:

1968Droptop
01-26-2006, 06:46 PM
that's us..we're older than the cops nowadays!
Summers commin'! :skull:
Funny you should say that. I was just chatting w/ Tony about your description of the river fun. He had the same thought, who's going to bother of abunch of old timers like us..LOL ! We need to ink the calander now, to make sure we can all go.
What year is your Bird again ? I'm guess it's newer, the older ones are pretty easy to work on compaired to the newer ones.

malcolm
01-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Sorry I missed your call Chris. I didn't get home till 7:00 and dinner was waiting for me. We are really close to having our dump truck running.
I had a small 300W power inverter given to me a couple years ago. At one of our Moses Lake trips last year we saw a gas powered blender up close and I thought it would be nice to hook up something we could use on the river. Turns out a normal electric blender is 400W, but as long as you don't use that last button it works good. :)

jrork
01-26-2006, 07:31 PM
as long as you don't use that last button it works good. :)
Indeed it does. Squiggee anyone? :D :D :D

malcolm
01-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Now I suppose I need to fill in Chris on what a Squiggee is. :D They're basically a Mudslide. Gayleen found some Godiva (chocolate liqueur) to use instead of the chocolate syrup, so now it's a little stronger, but surprisingly smoother. ;)

1978 Rogers
01-27-2006, 02:16 PM
Now I suppose I need to fill in Chris on what a Squiggee is. :D They're basically a Mudslide. Gayleen found some Godiva (chocolate liqueur) to use instead of the chocolate syrup, so now it's a little stronger, but surprisingly smoother. ;)
I know about the drink. You need to be specific on who the heck your talking to. Remember 3 Chris. I keep thinking, I don't remember any of this. Whats going on. :idea: :cry:

malcolm
01-27-2006, 06:09 PM
It's easy, if you don't get it, must be another Chris. ;)
If we mention baby power and diapers it's you. :D

1968Droptop
01-27-2006, 07:00 PM
OUCH !!!

jrork
01-27-2006, 08:28 PM
It's easy, if you don't get it, must be another Chris. ;)
Now that there is funny I tell ya...... :D :D

malcolm
01-28-2006, 09:31 AM
I thought so too... Sorry Chris. :D
How's that baby doin' by the way? You guys getting any sleep?

jrork
01-28-2006, 10:40 AM
How's that baby doin' by the way? You guys getting any sleep?
Yah, where's some new pictures? Come on Chris, post some.
I'll start the process. Here's #1 granddaughter last week. You can see she has her prioritys right. :rollside:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2227Jordie.jpg

malcolm
01-28-2006, 10:57 AM
He must be sleeping in. ;)

jrork
01-28-2006, 11:20 AM
He must be sleeping in. ;)
To ease the "Chris" confusion we could name him "sleepy"?

Tahiti350
01-28-2006, 08:28 PM
"Rogers" that...
On a side note, the Air Force has a new training session everyone has to attend, It's called "Reproductive Training".... I was hoping there were practice sessions, then I found out it was so everyone would know the effects of all the hazardous stuff we deal with as is relates to everyones futurer procreation. Probably not as much fun as I had hoped....

malcolm
01-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Oh man! What a let down there, huh! :D

Captain Assin' Off
01-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Yeah, with a name like reproductive training, I'd want to go too! But, like you said, it's a teaser to get you to go, and get disappointed!
'68, it's a '96, so the tune is a biotch.
I'm gonna make an attempt to pull the jet today, it's my only day off, so we'll see if it goes well. Next weekend we're off for two whole days! I'm gonna run some floor heat, and start layin' tile to finish the Kitchen, so I can spend more time and money in the important area of the house...the Garage! Over and out guys and gals :boxed:

malcolm
01-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Good luck Matt.

1968Droptop
01-29-2006, 02:31 PM
I just looked at a picture of your boat Malcolm, very nice !!!
`96 T/A Captain, I bet it's a pain in the arse to work on ! Tile in your kitchen, and you mentioned heat. Are you heating the floor, radiant or elec ? If you indeed are, you'll really like it. Nothing beats a nice warm floor when you've got bare feet.

malcolm
01-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Hey, I see an avatar there Chris! Looks like you figured it out. :)

1978 Rogers
01-30-2006, 08:05 AM
Here are some new photos.
Thanks for asking, Chris (Sleepy)http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2160DSCF0142-med.JPG

1978 Rogers
01-30-2006, 08:10 AM
Heres another.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2160DSCF0146-med.JPG

1978 Rogers
01-30-2006, 08:16 AM
Heres a shot of me mixing drinks for Ethan's 3rd birthday party.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2160DSCF0131-med.JPG

malcolm
01-30-2006, 08:22 AM
Hey Sleepy! Looks like you surprised her in the first pic. She been keeping you up, or not too bad? We used to roll Sabrina out in the hall next to the washing machine and wash some clothes. It would always knock her out. :)
Mixing drinks, huh? That will keep the kids quiet.

1978 Rogers
01-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Saturday night she slept for 7 hours. Last night Emily had to get up twice to feed. I was up all last night listening to the rain wishing I had a garage or car part. :mad:
We should all get together this Friday or Saturday. Or next weekend. Maybe someplace in the middle like Renton or Kent.

malcolm
01-30-2006, 08:33 AM
Yeah, that sounds like fun. I wonder where a good place would be? If Renton is good enough for everybody we could get a recommendation from Jetcity (Scott).

1978 Rogers
01-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Maybe Tukwila by South Center there are alot of places.

malcolm
01-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Better make it Saturday, I doubt I'd make it anywhere quick on Friday night.

1968Droptop
01-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey, I see an avatar there Chris! Looks like you figured it out. :)
Yeah I figured it out, thanks for downsizing that pic for me.
Newborn baby Sleepy Chris, CONGRATS !!! Whats' her name ? Mixing drinks for the 3yo D-Bay, sounds like the B-Day parties we throw for Chase. Beer and B-Day cake...YUMMY !
I'm up for a Winter meet. Friday would work better for me. There's Papa's Pub in downtown Kent ? Decent food and berverages. Saturday is going to be a mellow day, as I will be conservsing my energy (and thirst...lol) for the big game Sunday. We always have a LARGE Super Bowl party, any of you guys want to attend ? It's a real bender, I've taken a vacation day the Monday after the game for 8 years now, pretty much have too ;-).

Tahiti350
01-30-2006, 10:07 PM
Friday or Saturday would work for us, Just let us know where and when, but IF it's nice (not raining and above 45*) there better be boats involved.... :crossx:
Hard core and proud of it!!! He11, If the temp's hold like they are, I'll be breaking the scooter back out next week. Iwould have it out this week, but need to do a little preventive (rat bike) maintenance. Time for the 2 year oil and filter change, and need to drain and re-fill the forks (not sure how much has leaked out in the last year). If I get a wild hair, I may even have the seat recovered (it split 4 years ago, but is really getting bad now) :rolleyes:
Not into chrome or polish. If it don't go, work on it until it does, then run the crap out of it again.

malcolm
01-30-2006, 10:44 PM
What kind of rat bike you talking about? I've got an old Honda CX-500 that I rebuilt years ago. Haven't road it much since I got the boat. :)

malcolm
01-31-2006, 08:19 AM
I almost forgot, I got my Rollmaster timing set yesterday. Getting closer to puttin' me a motor together. :)

Tahiti350
01-31-2006, 05:22 PM
Malcolm, I've got a '81 CX-500 Custom in full touring garb. Bought it in 1992, and have gone through 3 speedo's so not sure how many miles I've put on it, but I know it's a bunch. Never had the engine out or apart except for valve adjustments. Been a great bike, but now it's ugly and loud.

1968Droptop
01-31-2006, 05:29 PM
Are we getting together Friday night ?

jrork
01-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Wow, I've been away and damn, look at the post count this thread has got! Droptop, you've done good.
Sleepy Chris, she's beautiful. Clearly gets her looks from Emily. Enjoy every moment with her. Before you know it they're 16, standing at the end of the sidewalk flipping you the bird and telling you to go F*** yourself! :D :D (nope, not Ian. His big sister)
Little did she know that that made me laugh my a$$ off with that move and I still tease her today over it. Now she's a mom and her day is coming and gramps get to enjoy........paybacks are a biotch. :) :) :)
Matt, hang in there. It sounds like it's gonna be a awesome place when you're done.
Malcolm, get busy with that motor. What cha got left to get?
As far as this weekend, I'm afraid the Rorks are out. It's booked solid with work and catch up stuff. We would like to get together with everybody and it'd be great to have everybody here but I doubt the gang would want to make the trek over here.
Currently snowing over here like a motha. Go figure.
It probably doesn't need to be said but I'm gonna anyway..........Go Hawks
Take care everybody.............John

malcolm
01-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Chris (68dt), It doesn't seem like we've stirred up much interest in the meet this weekend. I most likely won't make it if it happens on Friday, but don't worry about me if it works for you southern guys. ;)
Gary, mine's a '79 standard model. The first odometer only said 16K on it, but it was broken (wrecked). It has the small plasic nose piece with the headlight and gauges in it. It was the standard wine color, but I repainted it a Ford dark red. Now it's under my shed in the back yard looking pretty sad. Damn birds tried building a nest over it! :mad:
John, I was going to get some roller rockers, but I think I'm going to stick with my stock early style rockers. My heads are a little different than most, so I think I'll stick with what I've got. Once I get my rods back I should be ready to start checking weights and assembling! I bought a gram scale and saw quite a spread in numbers. I'm watching a nice looking set of logs on Ebay, we'll see.

1978 Rogers
02-01-2006, 08:26 AM
So maybe it will be the 3 of us then on Friday? :cry: Guess no one else is dedicated to the Clan. :rollside: I guess we could meet somewhere in Auburn or Sumner since were all in the South end.
I think we should all be motivated by how many times Tahiti has been on the water this winter. He can be our Gran Poo Ba.

JETBOY03
02-01-2006, 08:36 AM
let me know what you guys do on friday, im pretty busy but may be able to get together.

1978 Rogers
02-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Did you take that job up by Malcolm?

malcolm
02-01-2006, 09:08 AM
Yeah, inquiring minds wanna know? :)
And if you decide on Saturday, I'll be there. I can't imagine being able to cut out of work early Friday, but if I can, I reserve the right to come down then too. :boxed:

Konabud
02-01-2006, 10:09 AM
So maybe it will be the 3 of us then on Friday? :cry: Guess no one else is dedicated to the Clan. :rollside: I guess we could meet somewhere in Auburn or Sumner since were all in the South end.
I think we should all be motivated by how many times Tahiti has been on the water this winter. He can be our Gran Poo Ba.
Make it four if you guys can figure out where. Hey on another note I was kind of looking at a Hondo project but somewhere I heard something about them being prone to sinking, anyone know anything about that?

1978 Rogers
02-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Hey on another note I was kind of looking at a Hondo project but somewhere I heard something about them being prone to sinking, anyone know anything about that?
:D :D :D

1968Droptop
02-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Make it four if you guys can figure out where. Hey on another note I was kind of looking at a Hondo project but somewhere I heard something about them being prone to sinking, anyone know anything about that?
Auburn is fine with me. Might work best for JetBoy as well (closer than Sumner) ??? What about the Sportspage in N Auburn ?

Tahiti350
02-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Well,
We don't know Auburn, may be lucky to find it by ourselves, but just let us know when and we'll try to make it. Is this going to be a kid friendly get together??? Maybe follow someone up there at least.
sleepy Chris, I've only been out once, but might try this week if the weather cooperates a little. I would love to be out at least once a week, just to keep it loose, but ......
Malcolm,
If it's only bird stuff, yours may still look better :rolleyes:

Konabud
02-01-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm pretty sure the Sports Page is a bar (not kid friendly). You can follow me if you want. We could meet in Graham or South Hill. I was going to see if sleepy Chris wanted to ride out with me. I think I'm solo for the evening.
Creg

1968Droptop
02-01-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm pretty sure the Sports Page is a bar (not kid friendly). I think I'm solo for the evening. Creg
My bad, I didn't know young ones were coming. My wife is going to stay home and watch our little MONSTER. I talked with my buddy Tony, he's in as well.

malcolm
02-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Sounds like it may turn out to be a big deal after all. I'm going to hate to miss it. :cry:

JETBOY03
02-01-2006, 08:27 PM
yea i took the job should be starting march 1. i will be a manager of a new 50,000 sq ft gym being built in snohomish. i will be able to take my 3 day weekends for a trips over the mountains and im right there next to the river so no reason why i shouldnt boat a lot this summer.

malcolm
02-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Alright Austin! Which part of town are they building it in?

77468sleekcraft
02-02-2006, 12:38 AM
Whats up all ??? Are we ready to watch the seahawks kick some ass or what.....But be careful or this might happen remember boys and girls dont drink and drive....And always remember the classic quote from our friend Jeff Spicole (people on ludes should not drive) notice indentation of my freaken head and if you really look close you can see an example of a broken back up light lense from a front end collision....When I seen that all I could say was DAMN.....Hey Matt sound familiar.... :hammerhea

77468sleekcraft
02-02-2006, 12:41 AM
Oh I guess you couldnt get a good view..check out this one ----(OUCH)
this shot shows why you should always wear a seat belt.

malcolm
02-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Did this happen to someone you know?

Konabud
02-02-2006, 08:37 AM
So what time is everyone shooting for on friday? This place is across the street from Larson Dodge on Auburn Way right??

1978 Rogers
02-02-2006, 08:54 AM
I can leave at 4:00 or whenever I get home from work. Since I only drive across Puyallup. The commute shouldn't be to bad, unless I hit a red light or a train crossing. :mad: It really sucks having a 10 min commute. :cry:

Tahiti350
02-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Well.
Looks like I'm out for this get together. I thought this was going to be a chance for the wives, etc to meet also. I spend 4 days a week without seeing the kidlet, and only get to see the wife for about an hour before I have to go to bed, so I'll stay home and spend some quality time with them.
Looking forward to meet the new and seeing the old again, but let's try to make the next one a family thing.....

1978 Rogers
02-02-2006, 09:17 AM
One for the wifes or family is fine. I guess, since this is Superbowl weekend, its all about the Dads. :D
Emily hung out all last weekend in Seattle with her mom, so this weekend is all mine. Ha ha ha (evil laugh). :crossx:

77468sleekcraft
02-02-2006, 12:20 PM
YEP ME IN 2000 NOT A GOOD WAY TO END WHAT WAS A FUN NIGHT. :cry:

1978 Rogers
02-02-2006, 01:07 PM
YEP ME IN 2000 NOT A GOOD WAY TO END WHAT WAS A FUN NIGHT. :cry:
That was a nice Porche. I'd love to have an older 928. Like in the movie Risky Business. "Porche..........There is no substitute". Just not one sunk in Lake Michigan. :cry:

1968Droptop
02-02-2006, 03:49 PM
That was a nice Porche. I'd love to have an older 928. Like in the movie Risky Business. "Porche..........There is no substitute". Just not one sunk in Lake Michigan. :cry:
The 928's area REAL fun to drive. I had an `85 (maybe 86 it was a while ago) 928s4 w/a 5-speed. That thing flew. 5.0 ltr. aluminum block, 4 valve heads, and EFI. A real tire baker !!! Those cars a well balanced (the trany is in the rear) and quite roomy inside. Porsche refered to them as "grocery getters", kinda like Porsche's family car...LOL.
Are we meeting at the Sportspage then ? Anytime is good for me as I took vaca tommorrow and Monday.

malcolm
02-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Well Gary, maybe we should have the family meet saturday. :)

Cas
02-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Holy Chit Chat Batman! You guys are about as bad as a bunch of women with your yackin :D
Since none have you have set a date for a get together yet, I'll do it for you.
Place - Shasta Lake
Date - June 23-26 (long weekend, some of us will be there for 5 days or so)
Air temp - usually in the 90's
Water Temp - 70ish
Reason - for a whole lot of fun!
I think 68dt has made his reservations at Antler's RV Park and Campground already. I'm thinking a couple more of you guys/gals/kids ought to join up with us!
I don't have the info off the top of my head for Antler's so here's the link to the LBBA message board thread. Shasta Trip - June 23-26 (http://p210.ezboard.com/fclassic***boatsfrm52)
All the info is there for the campground and such. Being it's on the north end of the lake, it's pretty close for you guys ;)
Once you come down for the first one, you'll be gritting your teeth to get back :)

1978 Rogers
02-03-2006, 08:04 AM
You got me sold on Shasta. I'll be making reservations soon just incase the place fills up and if funds run short for us this summer, not big loss.

Tahiti350
02-03-2006, 08:12 AM
Malcolm,
That'd be great, but now I'm sick with some sort of sinus cold/infection thing and don't want to spread it around. Soon though.
Shasta would be great, If I could hual the trailer and the boat, but by then I've have my 2 teenagers, plus the wife, kid, and dog, so tent is not an option....

Cas
02-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Tahiti,
Antler's is one of the places we leave our motorhome at home and take tents. My wife an I have a 12x16 that we normally use and the kids each have one of their own that I taught them how to put up themselves :)
It's a little more of a hassle but it's well worth it. The other thing that's good about this group, most of us will jump in to give you a hand. If you don't have room in the boat, that's not a worry either. There's always people with room for more.
Think about it :)

1978 Rogers
02-03-2006, 08:28 AM
That cold must be going around Ethan brought it home from Daycare. We're all just getting over it.

malcolm
02-03-2006, 08:35 AM
Well, maybe I'll just work on my engine Saturday. :)
I know I've wanted to check Shasta out since the first time I drove over it. ;)

Konabud
02-03-2006, 09:16 AM
So whats the plan for this evening?? It's getting kind of close!

1978 Rogers
02-03-2006, 09:19 AM
So whats the plan for this evening?? It's getting kind of close!
Head down a little after 4 and we'll head over. I'm ready for a beer now. :crossx:

Konabud
02-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Sounds good, I'll be there!

1968Droptop
02-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Sounds good, I'll be there!
We're still talking the Sportspage for tonight right ?
As for a Family day. I live in the middle of most of you. We could have a gathering here ? We've got PLENTY of room in the house, and we live on 5 acres so parking is not an issue either. Heck bring the boats in tow and we can drool over 'em..lol.

Konabud
02-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Yep! Thats the plan as far as I know and I'm stickin with it!!

1968Droptop
02-03-2006, 12:11 PM
COOL, I'll be easy to spot, probably the only guy in the bar with Pittsburgh stuff on. I'll have a Pittsburgh leather jacket and hat on. Be there around 4ish.

Tahiti350
02-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Malcolm,
How much do you have left to do on the 455? I think I read you had most of the parts finally, If so GET BUSY!!!
Droptop,
sounds good, maybe have a family Potluck, get some video's for the kids, and get to know everyone. Any ideas on a date and time???
Cas,
Troublemaker :mad: . I've wanted to do Shasta for years. My Uncle used to go there every summer when he lived in Thousand Oaks, and has told me many stories about it. The lake should be getting close to full with all the rain, so should be an awesome year for boating there. My wife and kids are spoiled with the a/c, tv, and shower of the 5th wheel. I may just double up again like I did for Labor day (Truck with 5th wheel, and Draggin' Wagon with the boat). As for room if I bring my Tahiti I'll have plenty of room for the family, just need to see if the dog is okay with boating, or whether he'd have to stay in camp.

Tahiti350
02-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Okay Everyone,
April and I have been talking for the past 15 minutes about this trip, and we're in, We'll be doubling up (Truck and trailer, and Wagon with boat). We'll probably leave earlier in the week and spend a couple of days with my folks in Oregon each way, rather than driving straight thru from Tacoma to Shasta.
So who else is going from the Northwest Contingent???
'78 Rogers
'68Droptop
anyone else??

Konabud
02-03-2006, 12:36 PM
We're talking about it, haven't commited yet as the wife just took a new job and we're not quite sure what the vacation situation is. Sure sounds like fun though. Anyone know what the RV situation is yet for that weekend as far as open spaces?

1978 Rogers
02-03-2006, 12:58 PM
We're talking about it, haven't commited yet as the wife just took a new job and we're not quite sure what the vacation situation is.
Emily is using all here '06 vacation on maturnity leave right now. So were in the same boat. I'm hoping she'll just take some time off w/o pay from the bank. I'm going to talk to Emily this weekend indepth about going to Shasta. At least I want to make reservations so we have a spot if we make it. A depost on a Tent site can't be much to forfeit.
I think we need to get Malcolm to bring his friend down for his birthday.

Tahiti350
02-03-2006, 12:59 PM
Well,
I just called Antlers, and they only have 1 rv site left and they aren't sure if my trailer will even fit. She's going out to measure now, so will see. Also put me on the list for any other spots that may cancel. May have to rent some tenting equipmant from the base to do this....

1978 Rogers
02-03-2006, 01:06 PM
You can get your trailer in any spot. Hell you drove onto the dock a couple of times at Blue Lake. You can squeeze it in.

malcolm
02-03-2006, 06:55 PM
I asked my friend if he'd be up for a trip on his B-day and he said "sure!" Now I guess it's up to me. Sounds like we're down to tent spots, or are they gone too? I don't know if anyone wants to tent by me or not. I guess it sounded like a Huskavarna chain saw idling all night with my snoring. I felt bad for the Rorks being stuck by me at Blue Lake. :skull:

Cas
02-03-2006, 07:01 PM
whoa! Don't be renting any tents, I've got a few....just let me know what you might need.
Troublemaker? Nawww, just an instigator :D

Cas
02-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Malcolm, not too worry, we've got a few chainsaws in our group. Matter of fact, I sleep next to one almost every night :rollside:
BTW, I reserved 2 large group sites that are connected to each other. We just might have room in one of them for a couple of tents. The only issue we may have is the amount of vehicles that are allowed. If you've checked out the map of the campgrounds, we have sites 95 and 96.....right next to the bathrooms. Another btw, if any of you are concerned, the bathrooms have pretty decent showers :)

jrork
02-03-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't know if anyone wants to tent by me or not. I guess it sounded like a Huskavarna chain saw idling all night with my snoring. I felt bad for the Rorks being stuck by me at Blue Lake. :skull:
What the hell Malcolm. I thought we swore off tents for ever!
And as far as your snoring, the only time Jan could hear you was when I was inbetween my snores.
Sounds like everybody is gonna have fun. Take lots of pictures for us.

malcolm
02-03-2006, 08:27 PM
OK, maybe we should do it. If we're tenting, it will just be me, the wife, our (then 8 yr old) daughter, and my friend Jacob. As far as cars go, we could probably all come down in our Explorer with the Spectra in tow.

Cas
02-03-2006, 08:40 PM
I gotta say, this is really cool! I look forward to meeting you guys!
Hopefully it'll all work out :)

Tahiti350
02-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Okay, Janie (I think that's her name?) from Antler's called back and my trailer definately won't fit in spot 19 due to the slide. Hopefully someone cancels an RV spot that I can fit in here pretty quick. Getting into tight spots is no problem, as '78 Rogers said, I drove onto the dock, between trees, and backed around to hook up to the trailer at Blue lake last Labor day.
Cas,
Thanks for the offer, but tent and equipment rental is cheap for us Air Force folks. I have a lot of gear already, would buy sleeping bags and rent the rest, probably much cheaper than driving the truck down from Tacoma.....
Konabud,
call fast and tell them you want spot 19 (unless you have more than 30' and/or a slide out).
I need to get my newest project underway.... I bought a 40' 5th wheel that's trashed. The plan is to find a 20-22' 5th wheel, swap it onto the front half, and put bunks for the Tahiti on the back half, then build a walk around platform and fold up decking. Once the boat is launched park the trailer, install the walkway and deck, and put out the rear awning. Part 2 of this plan is to build a dolly trailer that breaks down and stows so I can haul the Tahiti out if I have to, without unsetting the whole trailer. All I need is time and money :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

malcolm
02-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Yeah, this should be a blast! The wife needs to double check her vacation schedule at work for conflicts, but so far it looks good. So it starts on Friday and goes thru Monday?

Tahiti350
02-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Should be awesome, IF I can get a spot... We are looking at heading down Thursday (might overnight someplace on the way down), and heading out Tuesday morning, stopping at my folks place in Oregon for a few days, then heading home on Saturday morning. That would be our big trip for the summer. After that it will be normal weekend trips.
I'll be putting leave on the books Sunday and verifying it with the Boss on Monday. Need to get hold of the X and plan out the kids travel dates for the summer, also.

Cas
02-04-2006, 12:02 AM
I really can't remember what dates my reservations are for but I'm thinking it's Thurs to Sun or maybe Mon. I guess I better check into that before too long.

76ANTHONY
02-04-2006, 08:50 AM
hey Cas, i just checked out your sight for the first time. nice layout and very easy to use. you guys look like you enjoy boating, nice pics. just thought id tell ya

1968Droptop
02-04-2006, 09:33 AM
Well we hooked up with Windy Chris, Craig, and Austin. Can't wait to meet more of you guys. We think we found a name for Austin's boat....*SSMAN !!! May I say that Aunt Jamima can really crack an *ss.................... What a great time Tony ang I had, but it looked like Austin had more fun ;-).

Konabud
02-04-2006, 10:11 AM
I can think of a few other names, we're going to to give this some deep thought............ Lets see.... there was Hard luck Tony, Seahawk Chris, Sleepy Chris and A$$ crack Austin (we're going to ride that one for quite a while). Lets just say it was an entertaining evening, can't wait to do it again!! I guess next time is going to be a family thing, It'll be fun to meet the rest of the gang!
Later,
Creg
AKA Konabud

JETBOY03
02-04-2006, 11:13 AM
I have good time meeting you guys lastnight but it looks like i will be the a$$ of the jokes for a while.

Konabud
02-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Well we have reservations for the 22nd-26th at Antlers. CAN'T WAIT sounds like a blast!!

malcolm
02-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Just got online, my power's out! :mad:
I had a little too much fun getting my generator going this morning. First it was low on oil and ran just long enough to smooth out then die. Then my pull cord broke. I finally got the cord to work just enough to get it started, so here I am! :p
Sounds like I missed something last night. Did Austin steal the show? :)

malcolm
02-04-2006, 11:43 AM
What number spot did you get Creg? Did they mention how many spots are left?

Konabud
02-04-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm in #106 the first night then move to #19 for the rest of the time. Judging by what I'm hearing there's no RV spots left. I'd just call them and see whats available.

Konabud
02-04-2006, 12:21 PM
I guess there's also a marina right there, Ive got a call into them to see what the story is on maybe reserving a slip for the duration is anybody doing this?? CAS??

Tahiti350
02-04-2006, 12:26 PM
I've already talked to the marina, phone number is 1-800-238-3924. They said that moorage is no problem, you can reserve a slip for the weekend, will cost about $119.00 and they have dry storage for the trailers, or if you want to pull the boat out at night.
Everything is falling into place EXCEPT a RV spot that will work for me. Time to hack the reservation system and "cancel" a couple of reservations :crossx: :rolleyes:

Konabud
02-04-2006, 12:52 PM
The spot I have is pretty small I guess but no prob for a truck camper. Having a place to put the boat was the only question (plus launching the boat with the camper every day isn't the best). I thought if I moored it would take care of that problem. So is that like $25.00 a day??(how many days for $119.00?)

1968Droptop
02-04-2006, 12:55 PM
.... there was Hard luck Tony, Seahawk Chris, Sleepy Chris and A$$ crack Austin (we're going to ride that one for quite a while).
SEAHAWKS Chris ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? OUCH !!! And yes we are going to "ride" A$$ cracker for some time ;-).
It sounds like quite a few of you are going to make the Shasta trip. From what I've heard it's a BLAST. Take lots of pictures for those of us who don't make it.
Creg, sorry about the misspelling of your name......
Malcolm, hardly any wind out here at all. Hope you make it through the storm OK.
PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBUGH PITTSBURGH

Konabud
02-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Seahawk Chris, Hardluck Tony, A$$ crack Austin Pm me your contact info, forgot to get it last night.
Creg

Tahiti350
02-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Konabud, the $119 was for 7 days (i think), that's the smallest time chunk they have. As far as trailering each night, I'll have the wagon and the truck (if I get a site big enough to bring the trailer...) so if you don't want to move the truck and camper you can use one of mine. I'm not sure what I'm going to do at night yet, we're still talking about it, but it's all a mote point if I can't get a site.

malcolm
02-04-2006, 03:44 PM
So I wonder if you can just beach the boats and be OK. I gotta save some money somewhere so the boat will be ready to go by June.

Cas
02-04-2006, 04:34 PM
76 Anthony,
Thanks for looking. Yea, it's been a lot of fun over the years and looking forward to having more good times in the future. Aren't you in NorCal? If so, come on out and join in on the fun sometime!
Kona,
There's a few people that get a slip. The big downfall is the marina isn't as close as it looks on the map. Depending on the water level, there could be a pretty long uphill walk to the campground. We usually launch at the public ramp which about 3/4 mile away from the campgrounds with lots of ample parking or we launch for free off of some road that dead ends into the lake. The pictures on the website from 2005 where we're all at a beach is right across from the free ramp. By boat, it takes about 20 minutes or so to get to where we hang out.
In 2004, we found another great beach area north of the public launch and from Antler's Marina. I was another great place to hang out. Both beach areas are in a no wake zone so there's no issue with wake baord boats going by and sinking one of our boats.
As far as launching your boat with the camper, don't worry about it. There is always someone that is more than welcome to get that done for you.....we do it all the time.
Malcolm,
There's a couple of beaches nearby but they are on the oppsite side from where we will all be. I don't think I'd feel too comfortable leaving a boat all be itself unattended like it would be. Antler's does have an overflow parking lot that trailered boats can be left at and I don't think there's a charge for it.

1968Droptop
02-05-2006, 08:18 AM
Go Steeler's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

malcolm
02-05-2006, 09:06 AM
I don't think so.
GO HAWKS!!!

Konabud
02-05-2006, 09:10 AM
Steelers Are Goin Alright
GOING DOWN!!!!

malcolm
02-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Look at the good Jet tech we are offerin' here! :D
Hey Creg, I take it you figured out what was causing your starter problem? I went home after Alder and looked at one of my 460 blocks and noticed they don't have any soft plugs in the back.

malcolm
02-05-2006, 09:20 AM
The wife has a different cheer....
GO SHOPPING!!!

Konabud
02-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Hey Creg, I take it you figured out what was causing your starter problem? I went home after Alder and looked at one of my 460 blocks and noticed they don't have any soft plugs in the back.
I noticed that too after I pulled the motor. Evidently there had been enough water to get into the bellhousing and the flexplate was just slinging it around. I plugged the water lines where they go into the logs just before they exit the boat and put hose pressure on the supply. The hose going into the T (main supply) had cracked almost half way around and was gushing pretty good, if it went any further it could have been bad. I'm going to go to steel braid (and add a auto bilge pump) and fix it for good. Since then I've decided to have my pump looked at. When I greased the thrust bearing the first time it took about 25 pumps to fill it up and I'm sure it's been under water so there's a good chance I have some corosion going on.

malcolm
02-06-2006, 10:32 AM
So what days are you guys staying at Shasta? I wonder if any of us could caravan down? Still not sure when the right time to leave would be. So far I'm thinking of paying for Fri-Mon, just not sure how to get down there early enough Fri to have any fun.

Konabud
02-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Our plan is to leave Thursday morning to be set up by Friday and then come home Tuesday or maybe even Wednesday seeing how It's probably going to be our main vacation for the summer. Caravan's are fun, we would be up for that.

Cas
02-06-2006, 11:57 AM
I started a Roll Call thread for the Saturday night Pot Luck. No need to figure out who's bringing what just yet but thought it a good idea to see who will be joining in.
Pot Luck Roll Call (http://p210.ezboard.com/fclassic***boatsfrm52)

malcolm
02-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Creg, so if you leave Thursday are you paying for Thursday, or staying somewhere on the way down to show up near check in time Friday?
Cas, sounds good, I'll check into it when I get home.

Konabud
02-06-2006, 01:27 PM
We're paying for thursday. If we leave early we could be down there by afternoon I think Mapquest said about 9 hours. Cas count us in!

JETBOY03
02-06-2006, 01:31 PM
man i would love to make this shasta run. i will have to see what happens with the new job, if i can get it off. does the camp ground sell out during that time. cause it will must likely be a last minute thing.

Cas
02-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Jetboy,
There were a few open sites the past couple of years. I don't know if they were open or people just didn't show up. If you find out a couple of weeks prior to the trip that you can make it, give them a call to get a site or to get on a waiting list. If that doesn't work out, I'm guessing we could fit you in somewhere....wouoldn't be the first time :)

malcolm
02-06-2006, 07:35 PM
A little aside to the Shasta talk. I won this auction today. Hopefully this means my exhaust troubles are over, for now.
http://i22.ebayimg.com/03/i/06/20/3f/ac_1.JPG
Not bad for $120 huh! :p

malcolm
02-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Ok, back to Shasta!
I'm thinking about buying a spot from Fri-thru Mon. We'll head out as early as we can Friday morning (like 2 or 3 am) and see how close to check in time we can get down there. Then stay till Tuesday morning and head back.

1978 Rogers
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Ok, back to Shasta!
I'm thinking about buying a spot from Fri-thru Mon. We'll head out as early as we can Friday morning (like 2 or 3 am) and see how close to check in time we can get down there. Then stay till Tuesday morning and head back.
Are you going to be fit to drive at 2am? :rolleyes:
I'm still trying to talk Emily into going down. :argue:

malcolm
02-06-2006, 08:32 PM
If I can get to bed early on Thurs I should be OK. I'll be ready to kick back when we get down there though! :p

malcolm
02-06-2006, 08:52 PM
So there sleepy, what's the hold up with the misses? Baby issues? I thought this was a done deal. :D

Cas
02-06-2006, 08:54 PM
$120.00? that's a great price for that stuff! Looks like good deals can still be found on ebay :)

malcolm
02-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Yup, at that price I'm not out a lot if there's something wrong with 'em. But they do look good in the pics. Mine have been surfaced to death. I can't keep them sealed, they just warp.

1978 Rogers
02-06-2006, 09:15 PM
So there sleepy, what's the hold up with the misses? Baby issues? I thought this was a done deal. :D
I guess its has to due with Emily asking for time off when she hasn't even gone back to work yet. :idea: Money will play a part too, put 2 in daycare. OUCH.

malcolm
02-06-2006, 09:52 PM
I guess its has to due with Emily asking for time off when she hasn't even gone back to work yet. :idea: Money will play a part too, put 2 in daycare. OUCH.
Yeah, I can see the problem with that. :)
Oh well, if you can, you can. I know how it goes.

Tahiti350
02-10-2006, 07:11 PM
"78Rogers,
IF we get a spot for the portable house you're welcome to pitch the tent with us (we'll even share the awning), would save on the overall cost of the trip. I'm just worried about the size if of the "IF"!

malcolm
02-10-2006, 07:17 PM
I think he snagged spot #40.
We just got #64, across from him.

1978 Rogers
02-10-2006, 07:26 PM
I think he snagged spot #40.
We just got #64, across from him.
I hope we'll have quite nights. Which one shored (snored, n/h they look the same) :) between Mr. Rork and Malcolm? :cry: I'll have to bring some ear plugs from work. :)

malcolm
02-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Shored? ;)