PDA

View Full Version : Is gum the new social pariah?

Tom Brown
07-21-2006, 03:43 PM
I chew gum once in a while but I'm going to stop. Gum on the streets is gross. I never noticed all those little black circles on the pavement until very recently. Many people must be blowing their wad indiscriminantly.
PS - Yuk :yuk:

1stepcloser
07-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Gee Tom, I never thought much about where I blew my wad before, I mean, I would just masticate till I felt like I was satisfied, then pretty much just let it fly.
I feel bad about it now. :(

Tom Brown
07-21-2006, 03:53 PM
lol! :D

sintax
07-21-2006, 03:55 PM
I would just masticate till I felt like I was satisfied, then pretty much just let it fly.
Very well done
:crossx:

buzzaro
07-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Did someone get a thesaurus for their b-day or somthing??

chub
07-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Very good come back 1SC!

HocusPocus
07-21-2006, 05:45 PM
my son who was around 3 at the time, went out to lunch with the wife and i. as were left we noticed him chewing gum, so my wife asked "where did you get that", he replied "from under the table". :crossx: :crossx:
i never liked chewing gum and i hate it when i step in it and get it in the house or car carpet.

Tom Brown
07-21-2006, 06:44 PM
Will you people be serious for two seconds! :mad:
i never liked chewing gum and i hate it when i step in it and get it in the house or car carpet.
The more time goes by, the more I find it a disgusting thing to do.
For a few months I took some medication that dried my mouth out real bad. The doctor warned me in advance and suggested I could chew gum and/or keep a bottle of water on hand. Since then I still chew the odd piece but I think it's time to stop.

moneypit
07-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Mastication is the first step of digestion baby...

Devil's Advocate
07-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Will you people be serious for two seconds! :mad:
Since then I still chew the odd piece but I think it's time to stop.
one...two....times up! :rollside:
I like to chew the odd piece too, tastes a lot better than the even piece... :crossx:

Tom Brown
07-21-2006, 08:41 PM
You people drive me batty with your crazy antics all the time! :mad:
:D

BadKachina
07-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Gum? No out dated food from the frig. tonight? I figured you'd be eating some moldy cheese by now. :yuk:

Tom Brown
07-21-2006, 08:56 PM
I have no problem with moldy cheese. Seriously. I just scrape it off and snack my brains out.

chub
07-21-2006, 09:08 PM
I have no problem with moldy cheese. Seriously. I just scrape it off and snack my brains out.
It's that lumpy milk that throws your digestive track a fur ball. :)

Tom Brown
07-21-2006, 09:09 PM
It's that lumpy milk that throws your digestive track a fur ball. :)
I'm still working it off. I was all fat and gassy tonight. :yuk:
When exercise won't get the shit moving... you've got problems.

Rexone
07-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Gum on the streets is gross. I never noticed all those little black circles on the pavement until very recently.
Tom you must admit though it beats the hell out of simi firm doggie do do imbeded like concrete up in the tread of your boots.

Rexone
07-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Tom how do you feel about meat loaf?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732bat.jpg

chub
07-21-2006, 11:02 PM
I'm still working it off. I was all fat and gassy tonight. :yuk:
When exercise won't get the shit moving... you've got problems.
Drink hard tonight.
Let the healing begin! :)

sorry dog
07-22-2006, 05:06 AM
I chew gum once in a while but I'm going to stop. Gum on the streets is gross. I never noticed all those little black circles on the pavement until very recently. Many people must be blowing their wad indiscriminantly.
Actually, I always felt like I'm doing a public service. I figger it's like adding some sealer to the pavement to increase it's wear properties.

ratso
07-22-2006, 07:23 AM
I had a girlfriend that would always say "Hold this" and then she would slip her gum into my mouth as she was kissing me. Sucked because all the flavor was usually gone by then.

chub
07-22-2006, 07:31 AM
I had a girlfriend that would always say "Hold this" and then she would slip her gum into my mouth as she was kissing me. Sucked because all the flavor was usually gone by then.
I bet you wouldn't eat that stuff rite after to seal up the crack huh! :)
RATSO spitten it out! J/K :D :D