PDA

View Full Version : Security Camera ?'s

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Anyone know what the laws are about cams in rez neighborhoods? Our next door neighbor put two up high under the eaves on his second story. One is pointed right into MY backyard. I know I can deal with this with a well placed pellet, but what other recourse is there? I don't know if the HOA can do anything.
The guy is a freak and I cannot talk to him at all any more, after five years of being neighbors :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: I'm afraid I'd lose it on him.

Screemy1
07-21-2006, 03:55 PM
put a camera that faces his yard.... put it right by the wall... when you see him outside get your camcorder.... film him a lot... make him feel like a star.... I always overexagerate the things my old neighbor did that pissed me off... kind of was fun... he would get so pissed, he even called the cops... the cops could tell the guy was a moron and joked about it with me... of course they ended with the P/C you guys should try to get along... ha ha.. try it, you will be amazed at how funny they guy will be...

No Name
07-21-2006, 03:55 PM
I would mount one on your home facing his backyard with a huge spot light mounted on it for night vision. I bet he will get the message after a few nights of having to put his hand over his eyes every time he walked out back.

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 04:02 PM
The cams he put up have night vision (IR) lights around them. I wonder what a laser would do to the lens after dark? They home school 5 kids and call the SO any time they can hear music in our backyard - no outside influences on their kids you see. :rolleyes: They don't have a TV or listen to the radio. Got every Disney VHS ever made though...
I'm thinking a nice ghetto rap CD at 8 or so this Saturday...

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 04:04 PM
I would mount one on your home facing his backyard with a huge spot light mounted on it for night vision. I bet he will get the message after a few nights of having to put his hand over his eyes every time he walked out back.
He never walks out back. Just the kids. We used to see him peeking out the back windows, so we planted big palms everywhere a window viewed our yard. Now he's got cameras :rolleyes: Those trees are expensive!

Cheap Thrills
07-21-2006, 04:06 PM
The cams he put up have night vision (IR) lights around them. I wonder what a laser would do to the lens after dark? They home school 5 kids and call the SO any time they can hear music in our backyard - no outside influences on their kids you see. :rolleyes: They don't have a TV or listen to the radio. Got every Disney VHS ever made though...
I'm thinking a nice ghetto rap CD at 8 or so this Saturday...
I was going to suggest aiming a lazer at the lens and flood it . :220v:
C.T. :wink:

No Name
07-21-2006, 04:07 PM
He never walks out back. Just the kids. We used to see him peeking out the back windows, so we planted big palms everywhere a window viewed our yard. Now he's got cameras :rolleyes: Those trees are expensive!
In that case I would go with the pellet gun idea. :)

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 04:11 PM
The neighbor on the other side of the freak just came over. He's livid. It seems there is another camera on the other side of freak's house pointed right into neighbor #2's jacuzzi area... I wonder how hot it was in his attic yesterday when he was pulling that wire, 140???

djunkie
07-21-2006, 04:16 PM
The neighbor on the other side of the freak just came over. He's livid. It seems there is another camera on the other side of freak's house pointed right into neighbor #2's jacuzzi area... I wonder how hot it was in his attic yesterday when he was pulling that wire, 140???
There has to be something illegal to this.

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 04:21 PM
^^^ I think you're right. My wife called the Sheriff's Office and they didn't know. I think I'll walk over and knock on the door. This should be good. The last time he rushed me with a shovel, right up to the property line. He'd still be walking around with it jammed up his a** if he'd made it to my side...

Mr.Havasu
07-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Good luck. I guess I won't complain about my neighbors motion sensors anymore.

KineticoH20
07-21-2006, 04:33 PM
Anyone know what the laws are about cams in rez neighborhoods? Our next door neighbor put two up high under the eaves on his second story. One is pointed right into MY backyard. I know I can deal with this with a well placed pellet, but what other recourse is there? I don't know if the HOA can do anything.
The guy is a freak and I cannot talk to him at all any more, after five years of being neighbors :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: I'm afraid I'd lose it on him.
The HOA will not allow this and i'll bet ya they have no idea about it.

Chubby4Life
07-21-2006, 04:40 PM
I say, bust out the chains & whips and give him a good show! Or just B.A. the cam everytime you go out back. :jawdrop: :D

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 05:07 PM
I know how threads are useless without pics, so here you go. The one on the left is pointed at my wife's Roses. Didn't realize it 'til I did a LOS on the lens. He's begging for an a^^ kicking at this point, from both neighbors. He'd be easy, but 300# big momma next door in Lycra is fairly frightening!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2880DSC01336_Large_.JPG
I wonder if Big Momma knows about these new cams? Hmm. :idea:

Daytona100
07-21-2006, 05:20 PM
I would think if he,s takeing video,s of your kids I would have a big problem with that. What if he,s got a website and he,s displaying the footage of your wife and kids over the net. And the jacuzzi cam is bullshit to. I would think theres a law against it.

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 05:24 PM
That's what I am most concerned with - they have five boys and I have two little girls. He put those up on the only azimuths that point into spots in my yard, around the trees. It's total BS. Either that or he's baiting me. Guy hasn't worked in like two years. I'm sure all us Californians are helping them survive over there...

topless
07-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Just think about it.He has 5 kids who don't go to school, no TV or radio and a wife who probably doesn't put out so his only entertainment is to try to see you naked.
I say put on a show for him................poor guy.

You Te
07-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Pellet gun, find out who owns the house, if he owns it, let him hit you and then sue him. Have someone with a camcorder hide and reccord him hitting you.

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 05:36 PM
How about if I just let him draw up and then smack him? He'd never square up with me. I'm not a midget like Holy Moly...
He'll just send the sheriff's over, again, if I wack the cameras.
I'm not showing him shit, nor is my wife or my girls. I'll give him 24 to either take them down or repoint them. Both cams aren't even on angles that see into his own yard, with the same thing on the other side...

core attitude
07-21-2006, 05:40 PM
I say a little black paint and a long painters pole.........or tell the 5-0 that the only time you hear them buzz with power is when your kids are in the yard. :mad:

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 05:43 PM
I say a little black paint and a long painters pole.........or tell the 5-0 that the only time you hear them buzz with power is when your kids are in the yard. :mad:
That gives me an idea... Anybody got an accurate paintball gun? I don't think they make 60' painter's poles. We are on a half acre...

ROZ
07-21-2006, 05:44 PM
I think there are privacy laws against such conduct. Photographing someone on their private property... Any security company can fill you in on this, as they sometimes install cameras on homes...

core attitude
07-21-2006, 05:51 PM
That gives me an idea... Anybody got an accurate paintball gun?
No..........but I'm pretty good with a sling shot. :D

HocusPocus
07-21-2006, 05:51 PM
ran into something simular years ago, i was told then that the police couldn't do anything as long as he wasn't recording any sound. not sure what the law is now.
i wouldn't suggest you damage the cameras, you could get caught on tape doing it and get yourself into trouble.

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 05:52 PM
No..........but I'm pretty good with a sling shot. :D
You are chock full of sneaky ideas - I like the way you think. :rollside:

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 05:56 PM
...i wouldn't suggest you damage the cameras, you could get caught on tape doing it and get yourself into trouble.
I agree. He's baiting me. He'd love nothing better than to catch me nailing those things. I wonder what a pressure washer would do? Anybody got a trained pidgeon?

lalhc
07-21-2006, 06:09 PM
My brother ran into a similar problem the past year and come to find out that it's not against the law to have these camera's as long as they are not taping sound. Your neighbor will tell the police that they're up for his own protection. I'd go straight to the HOA and get them involved.

Excessive Force
07-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Just shoot them out. but from an angle that wouldnt come from your house. some ninja suits and a couple of pellets oughtta do it.

Cheap Thrills
07-21-2006, 06:16 PM
My brother ran into a similar problem the past year and come to find out that it's not against the law to have these camera's as long as they are not taping sound. Your neighbor will tell the police that they're up for his own protection. I'd go straight to the HOA and get them involved.
So it's ok to be a peeping tom as long as you wear earplugs ? That doesn't make any sense to me. It seems to me invation of privacy would be the issue here.
I would go with flooding his yard with high intensity light maybe a couple of 400Watt high pressure sodium fixtures maybe a metal hialide or two just for good measure. tell him when the cameras come down the lights go out.
C.T. :wink:

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Just shoot them out. but from an angle that wouldnt come from your house. some ninja suits and a couple of pellets oughtta do it.
There does not exist an angle that doesn't come from my property. Maybe I just cut the wires from the roof???

core attitude
07-21-2006, 06:34 PM
i wouldn't suggest you damage the cameras, you could get caught on tape doing it and get yourself into trouble.
No problem, I love meeting new people.........what time is dinner. :D I want to know how they determine if he is recording sound. Will they inspect the set up or just take his word for it? If they are going to look at the set up........I would make my complaint call late and just say that the camera was following you around the back yard. Wake that sack of shit up at 3 a.m. a couple of times with a baton on the door and a home inspection. :mad: By the way how's his lawn? Salt hasn't gone up to much last time I looked.............

lalhc
07-21-2006, 06:44 PM
It's f*$kn crazy people can have so called "security" cameras and get away with spying on neighbors becaus they're a f*$kn peeping tom. Local PD would not do anything about it. The best bet is to check your HOA by-laws. There's got to be something on there about privacy issues.

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 06:49 PM
By the way how's his lawn? Salt hasn't gone up to much last time I looked.............
He's a POS. I used to mow and edge his front yard for the first six months we lived here because it was such a blight. Hasn't been edged since (4 years plus) The back yard is nasty. They have a trampoline that they keep moving around so it doesn'r burn whatever grass they have back there too bad. These are truly the neighbors from hell. I hope they get repo'd soon...
I had enough fun getting the five (5) junk cars they owned out of eyesight. They have a four car garage and no car will ever fit in there...
Don't get me started on the myriad renters they have had. Last one got home all drunk and started beating on my front door because his key didn't work?.. Wrong house pal. :mad:
We love our house and have made a huge investment in making it a home for our kids. He's making me very angry...

Tom Brown
07-21-2006, 06:57 PM
I'd go to a spot in your yard where the cameras can plainly see, take a shit, and then throw clumps at the cameras. Give him a good long look at what's covering his lens.

You Te
07-21-2006, 07:00 PM
There does not exist an angle that doesn't come from my property. Maybe I just cut the wires from the roof???
Wear different clothes, shoes, wear a wig, fake beard, hat, gloves, stuff clothes under your clothes to change your body shape, maybe have a slight limp and shoot out the cameras. Now let someone prove it was you. Let him call the police and tell them his cameras that point down at your young kids got shot out.

core attitude
07-21-2006, 07:01 PM
You could do a reverse lookup and post his number here so all of us with blocked numbers can give him a ring.......late.

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Holy Shit TB, You may have a winner there. Just as long as I don't get nailed as an offender myself. It seems these days, even on your own property, if you are caught on cam "compromised", you must soon thereafter run down to your local PD after court and register as a sex offender. This includes dollies flashing in the channel, or on the strip. Saw one get arrested for this at the last Buffet concert for peeing behind the shitters...
I have a real old lever action in the safe. I wonder if they will let me take care of this "old school"?

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 07:05 PM
You could do a reverse lookup and post his number here so all of us with blocked numbers can give him a ring.......late.
I have all that. He wouldn't answer the phone. They are evil devices, you see...

core attitude
07-21-2006, 07:07 PM
I have all that. He wouldn't answer the phone. They are evil devices, you see...
And he might not at 3 a.m., but it's worth a shot.......

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Wear different clothes, shoes, wear a wig, fake beard, hat, gloves, stuff clothes under your clothes to change your body shape, maybe have a slight limp and shoot out the cameras. Now let someone prove it was you. Let him call the police and tell them his cameras that point down at your young kids got shot out.
Most of the SO's that work around here know me. I do some LEO work through a customer that ties me into that deal. I know I could skate on that. but I wouldn't want to put those guys in that position...
Plus I love the free beers from them every time we go to the range. Suckas!

Riverkid
07-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Then what happens when the light wears off, or is it perm?
Come over and let's try it out. I need to talk to you anyway. :)

Excessive Force
07-21-2006, 07:37 PM
He's a POS. I used to mow and edge his front yard for the first six months we lived here because it was such a blight. Hasn't been edged since (4 years plus) The back yard is nasty. They have a trampoline that they keep moving around so it doesn'r burn whatever grass they have back there too bad. These are truly the neighbors from hell. I hope they get repo'd soon...
I had enough fun getting the five (5) junk cars they owned out of eyesight. They have a four car garage and no car will ever fit in there...
Don't get me started on the myriad renters they have had. Last one got home all drunk and started beating on my front door because his key didn't work?.. Wrong house pal. :mad:
We love our house and have made a huge investment in making it a home for our kids. He's making me very angry...
I you have HOA, sounds like theyre asleep at the wheel

Excessive Force
07-21-2006, 07:39 PM
i still think shooting them out is your best bet. just dont get caught!

Jesster
07-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Hey Riverkid, I'm just up the street I will do a drive by for ya and take out the Cams on your side with a nice pellet gun a mutual friend in Murietta I am sure would loan to me.

YeLLowBoaT
07-21-2006, 08:16 PM
From the sound of things you really need to use the HOA rules to the max. I mean call about every thing that violates them. Also call the county/city there are laws about having rental props. Also most local news channels have "call in" about complaints and stuff. Its worth a shot.
I would also wonder if something else is going on in the house.... paranoia is very comen among meth addics. Then again he could be just some sick freak.

ROZ
07-21-2006, 08:19 PM
I don't think you need a spotlight.. Pretty sure one of those laser pointer pens will do the job.. during the day, too :D just point it directly into the camera lens...

ROZ
07-21-2006, 08:23 PM
you and the other neighbor put up big signs warning the other neighbors about the peeping tom in the neighborhood.. Each of you put arrows on your signs pointing to the creepy neighbor...
Have someone run his identity to make sure he's not a registered sex offender who has failed to update someone of his residence.....

blown dough
07-21-2006, 08:26 PM
you and the other neighbor put up big signs warning the other neighbors about the peeping tom in the neighborhood.. Each of you put arrows on your signs pointing to the creepy neighbor...
Have someone run his identity to make sure he's not a registered sex offender who has failed to update someone of his residence.....
Wow haven't seen you in some time!!!!!!!!!

atxwrangler
07-21-2006, 08:55 PM
it would be a damn shame if a handful of roofing nails ended up in his driveway! :D :D :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
07-21-2006, 09:24 PM
His trim needs to be repainted.... You can always go over there and "paint it" for him. Sorry as a painter I see every thing.....

HM
07-21-2006, 09:56 PM
How about if I just let him draw up and then smack him? He'd never square up with me. I'm not a midget like Holy Moly...
Square up with me and I'll have you singing like a choir boy faster than Brian rebuilding a sqare bore carb. Funny focker! Did Brian ever tell you about how he brought me along as the "tuff" guy to help his old girlfriend get some her stuff from a ex boyfriend? It was highschool days. I just stared the guy down and never said anything...every time I started to walk toward him he scream "you stay the **** away from me!" and quickly went in a different direction. Those were the days before I was wider than I am tall. :D
I got the answer to your problem....I have a pellet gun with a laser site. I found the best use for it is killing flies(without pellets of course). Blows their little wings off of them.
You should never trust people who home school and don't have t.v. They are crazy mofo's!!! ;)

YODA
07-22-2006, 01:50 AM
Those are the same type of cameras my company puts in businesses for security-definately not cheap ones. They are day/night cams that are probably tied into his computer or a dvr. A laser will only blind it temporary, same as a spotlight. The focus is usually only short range (maybe 50 or so ft)on the big cams. If you are going to harass him, I would stay away from the house, he might have them set to motion activation. Those type dont have sound though. Good luck

shueman
07-22-2006, 03:56 AM
We have a neighbor like this....finally got them to clean up their act via the city Code Enforcement Department. Good luck...

Riverkid
07-22-2006, 05:00 AM
Square up with me and I'll have you singing like a choir boy faster than Brian rebuilding a sqare bore carb. Funny focker! ...You should never trust people who home school and don't have t.v. They are crazy mofo's!!! ;)
I don't think you could get within arms reach HM... Just put my hand on your little forehead and it's game over for you. Let me at him, why I... :crossx:
I'd like to see Brian lose it, just once. I can tell from some of the looks he throws he's got a little bit of crazy bottled up in there someplace... :)
It's not like we haven't tried to block the neighbor out, or anything, either...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2880DSC01345_Medium_.JPG

Riverkid
07-22-2006, 05:02 AM
Hey Riverkid, I'm just up the street I will do a drive by for ya and take out the Cams on your side with a nice pellet gun a mutual friend in Murietta I am sure would loan to me.
I think Dave's in Montana. I've got a loaner for ya. How's the new deck boat running, lucky dog? You guys should come down and take a swim. Not like it's gonna be any cooler today. Got a fridge full of cold beers..

You Te
07-22-2006, 06:49 AM
Square up with me and I'll have you singing )
You must be good HM. I hear sometimes you have a line coming out of the mens room.

chub
07-22-2006, 07:25 AM
JEEEBEEZ folks. Why don't we just all get together and pay this faulker a visit and let him know his attention is neither warranted or appreciated!
With all the PC legal and all, a little needed discipline goes a long way! :crossx:

KACHINA KEN
07-22-2006, 09:16 AM
Simple solution is to arrange a meeting with your District Attorney, yes there are privacy laws and just like everything else there have been amendments to existing laws to include electronic infractions. You do anything else besides the right thing on this and you will blow it. This is what DA's are for, if he doesn't want to get involved, call your local news stations, they eat this shit up especially since they can "imply" a possible perv circumstance, it's good news in their eyes. If the guy is a renter I would also get in touch with the owner.

C-2
07-22-2006, 12:07 PM
I've posed this situation to a group of investigators I belong too ~ getting mixed responses. I'll post them up after more come in.

Riverkid
07-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks C-2... Not going to do anything rash. My wife wants to make up a couple "You Are A Total Loser" signs and place them in our yard, but other than that he's pretty easy to avoid at this point...

AZmike
07-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Hey river,
Screw the paintball gun try using a shotgun!!! Make sure you aim at the cameras, not you neighbor :crossx:

Riverkid
07-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Weelll,,
The SO can't help. It's not illegal unless you can prove they are taping (and there isn't any way to do that, unless they post it up on the 'net). No LEO help.
Our HOA came back with, "they do not seem too obtrusive, and we have nothing on the books that currently prohibits them, so unless they are illegal, I guess we cannot help you"...
My wife went over to see what's up? I guess the crazy lady told her that I go over there all the time and threaten her when neither my wife or her husband is home, and she went to the DA and they told her to get it on video??? Feels she isn't safe in her own home. She's going to be waiting an awful long time for that, as I have never, ever done any such thing. What a whack job. Not to mention I can't think of when I'm home alone since I leave early and get home late... I did tell her hubby where I'd stick his shovel that one time, though... Gotta love your neighbors.
She also mentioned she's still pissed the county made them debark the Great Dane that barked 23 hours a day. Oh, and she's seen me in the backyard with a gun (pellet rifle) picking up dead animals (fill in the blanks here).
This should make for an interesting year. :mad:

vmjtc3
07-26-2006, 07:51 PM
First you blind the camera with the laser or spot light. Then you shoot it out. Then you go over and tell the fat fock that if he has this all on tape you will use the tape he supplies the police against him to prove he is taping the video. End of problem :crossx:

NOTALENT
07-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Sounds like hes tyring to get a peep show out of your girl.....Nothing a Pellet gun couldnt fix. Shoot out the lenses and wear a mask... :crossx:

moneypit
07-26-2006, 09:09 PM
The SO can't help. It's not illegal unless you can prove they are taping (:
Ok when everyone at his house is gone, go pee on his lawn. If he say that you pee'd on his lawn and has it on tape, then you know he's taping. :D :D

HYPNAUTIC
07-26-2006, 09:12 PM
For $20 or $30 each buy some fake security camera's and mount them 10ft from your fence pointing right into their yard and bedroom windows under each camera hang a sign that reads "my cameras will come down when yours do!!"
Next:
Post signs in your front yard that warn the neighborhood that this house is video taping the comunity. Have your neighbor do the same.

h2oski2fast
07-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Weelll,,
The SO can't help. It's not illegal unless you can prove they are taping (and there isn't any way to do that, unless they post it up on the 'net). No LEO help.
Our HOA came back with, "they do not seem too obtrusive, and we have nothing on the books that currently prohibits them, so unless they are illegal, I guess we cannot help you"...
My wife went over to see what's up? I guess the crazy lady told her that I go over there all the time and threaten her when neither my wife or her husband is home, and she went to the DA and they told her to get it on video??? Feels she isn't safe in her own home. She's going to be waiting an awful long time for that, as I have never, ever done any such thing. What a whack job. Not to mention I can't think of when I'm home alone since I leave early and get home late... I did tell her hubby where I'd stick his shovel that one time, though... Gotta love your neighbors.
She also mentioned she's still pissed the county made them debark the Great Dane that barked 23 hours a day. Oh, and she's seen me in the backyard with a gun (pellet rifle) picking up dead animals (fill in the blanks here).
This should make for an interesting year. :mad:
Wouldn't that be proof enough that they are video taping?
I say let's do a little photo shoot in your back yard, if you get my drift/ I know a few people that would enjoy being photographed in your back yard. That would give the neighbor something to video. Hell they'd probably pay for the use of it. You might have to drain the pool when they are done, don't want to get any funky growths. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

C-2
07-26-2006, 09:55 PM
RK
Check your PM's when you can.

Spotondl
07-27-2006, 12:31 AM
If you can get close enough to cut the coax at the roof then you can get close enough to really screw the guy over... take a little stick pin or needle and stick it right in the middle of the coax and short the center conductor to the shield... and then pin the power wires too..... blow up the bullet camera's and better still, blow up his DVR and/or power supply - NOT Cheap...

RitcheyRch
07-27-2006, 04:15 AM
I like the mounting a huge bright spotlight on the side of your house that just so happens to point right at his cameras.

YeLLowBoaT
07-27-2006, 05:03 AM
:
sounds more and more like they are tweaking... Its time to get toegther with all of the neigbors and tell them that there is a possible peeping tom/deug user in the neighborhood. The more ppl that are envoled that faster they will go away. Nothing like have 20 ppl call the county at the same time every day for a week...

***boat
07-27-2006, 10:13 AM
If the security cameras have a ring of infrared LED's around them then they are capable of seeing at night. It also means that they do not have an IR filter over the sensor. If you don't want a visible light in your yard all night you could aim a light with an IR filter on it at the cameras.
I would see if your local news or national news wants the story. I imagine that they would eat something like that up.

lewiville
07-27-2006, 11:21 AM
if your looking to see who ownes the house its easy. go to the county asessors office, look up the address and then you will find out who the owner is. after that call the owner and simply let them know what is happening. If you know the peoples names who are living there you can do a search on the web to get a background check to see if they have a criminal history. another idea is if the kids look like they are dirty, report them to child services and mention that there might be a problem there. just a few ways of getting them out of there. I hate nieghbors like that.

unleashed
07-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Just dress up like a ninja and take all the cameras out...period...end of story. At least he'll have to pay to get a whole new set and that will be expensive. Now when the police come knocking at your door just tell em you know nothing....They have to prove everything.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/249thirstyninja.jpg
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

chase8
07-27-2006, 11:48 AM
Kick his ass seabass!

schlepy
07-27-2006, 12:26 PM
i would Fu@k shit up big time. weed killer on everything, sugar in their gas tanks, shit in the mail box, motor oil over the drive way, paint thinner on their vehicles. Mask up and go for it.......

h2oski2fast
07-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Hey B,
Let me know I will cut a couple of these up:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15948

Riverkid
07-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Perfect! I just need two with the arrows pointed to the left, and two per the example....
They are the homeowners. Someone has obviously been coaching them, as they spout all the "buzzwords"... She told my wife "you aren't the only ones with cop friends"... for whatever that is worth. The trees on that side are gonna get lots of love this summer, so I think in the next two months the cams as placed will have zero effect on us. I guess the skeet league shoots wore on her, as she states she always sees me putting a "gun" in my truck. I guess a cased over/under is a big threat?
I think we have our very own stalkers... I will be putting my IR laser up on a tripod for a couple all-battery-nighters (those things are hard to find). Also have a new IR spotlight. Lets see how the cam lenses hold up...
Did I mention this pisses me off? Work all day and come home to this crap.

Riverkid
07-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Just dress up like a ninja and take all the cameras out...period...end of story. At least he'll have to pay to get a whole new set and that will be expensive. Now when the police come knocking at your door just tell em you know nothing....They have to prove everything.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/249thirstyninja.jpg
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
I looked at that earlier today, and I'm still LMAO. You're a funny focker. :) Those must not be Cali cows...

h2oski2fast
07-27-2006, 07:26 PM
Perfect! I just need two with the arrows pointed to the left, and two per the example....
They are the homeowners. Someone has obviously been coaching them, as they spout all the "buzzwords"... She told my wife "you aren't the only ones with cop friends"... for whatever that is worth. The trees on that side are gonna get lots of love this summer, so I think in the next two months the cams as placed will have zero effect on us. I guess the skeet league shoots wore on her, as she states she always sees me putting a "gun" in my truck. I guess a cased over/under is a big threat?
I think we have our very own stalkers... I will be putting my IR laser up on a tripod for a couple all-battery-nighters (those things are hard to find). Also have a new IR spotlight. Lets see how the cam lenses hold up...
Did I mention this pisses me off? Work all day and come home to this crap.
I think it is BS. I'll make them up tomorrow. I'll be out your way early next week as I have to measure up Tazz's boat for graphics.

Riverkid
07-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Thanks D.
Can you make me up a couple "Get out of jail free" passes, just in case??? The neighborhood is rolling over on this one. I think they are gonna start a pool tomorrow...

h2oski2fast
07-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Anyone see any similarities?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15951
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14123

h2oski2fast
07-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Thanks D.
Can you make me up a couple "Get out of jail free" passes, just in case??? The neighborhood is rolling over on this one. I think they are gonna start a pool tomorrow...
May not keep you out of jail. Oh, and I'm not digging the hole out in the desert this time.

Big Kahunaa
07-27-2006, 07:47 PM
just let me know i'll come out wave at the cameras so they get a good shot of my mug shoot the camera out and drive back to az and i'll be home by the time the cop's show

Riverkid
07-27-2006, 07:55 PM
May not keep you out of jail. Oh, and I'm not digging the hole out in the desert this time.
I found plenty of open mineshafts on the last long helo trip. Digging is overrated. :)

HM
05-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey...update your thread! It is missing the arrow, poisened dog that the county made debark and ?????

Riverkid
05-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Hey...update your thread! It is missing the arrow, poisened dog that the county made debark and ?????
You're gonna be running around in your ME driving suit covered up in invisible fire if this keeps up.
:eek:

Garrddogg
05-29-2007, 05:30 PM
so what ever happened with this?

Riverkid
05-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Absolutely nothing.
HOA said nothing against them in the by laws.
Sheriff's said nothing they can do.
I put in a shiatload of trees. They don't see much anymore.