PDA

View Full Version : Great Night at the Titty Bar

Boa1277
07-22-2006, 01:28 AM
Damn, its been awhile since I have gone out and just let loose at a nice local titty bar, I dont know if I am getting older or I just really miss the young tight naive chicks but it was a hell of a good time. I am ripped off my ass and cant keep thinking about the nectar that was on my lap a little while ago, at least I know the alzheimers hasnt kicked in, I do remember the nectar. Oh to be in my 20s :rolleyes:, well guess what the phone is ringing maybe I havent lost the mojo after all. LOL :rollside:

core attitude
07-22-2006, 03:42 AM
Damn, its been awhile since I have gone out and just let loose at a nice local titty bar, I dont know if I am getting older or I just really miss the young tight naive chicks but it was a hell of a good time. I am ripped off my ass and cant keep thinking about the nectar that was on my lap a little while ago, at least I know the alzheimers hasnt kicked in, I do remember the nectar. Oh to be in my 20s :rolleyes:, well guess what the phone is ringing maybe I havent lost the mojo after all. LOL :rollside:
Good morning to you too..........lol

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Not bad for drunk posting.

RitcheyRch
07-22-2006, 08:34 AM
Been years since went to one myself.