PDA

View Full Version : Pro Circuit in Corona

BlackedoutF250
07-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Anyone know anything about this company, they only three buildings off the 91 on the N side just as your coming into corona from orange county, well the building at the end they said they might want to rent in the future. I wanted to see if anyone knows anyone high up there that might be good to chat with in regards to renting. That building would be perfect its right off the freeway and its good sized etc. Let me know what you guys think or if you know anyone there.
Thanks John

Tom Slick
07-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Call Pro Circuit on Tuesday and ask for Mitch Payton. Mitch is the owner, but is in Colorado this weekend for the MX National

AZJD
07-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Call Pro Circuit on Tuesday and ask for Mitch Payton. Mitch is the owner, but is in Colorado this weekend for the MX National
Thats funny!........
I have no idea weather or not they would be renting the spots! If they are out growing the new buildings that would make sense!
I would start by looking a little closer at the signs, and get a number from that. As funny as it was, I don't think you will speaking to Mitch Payton any time soon!
Some of the space in the new section of the 3 buildings just constructed a few years ago is nor occupied by Pro Circuit, so a closer look may be a good idea.

BlackedoutF250
07-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Well I called and asked and they said they owned all three buildings and might be renting the end building soon in the future so I wanted to speak to someone who might know if it was truly going to happen and if so if I could get my name on the list for it.
Thanks John

AZmike
07-22-2006, 12:38 PM
I used to work there. Mitch does in fact own the company but trying to get him to answer the phone is next to impossible unless your Troy Lee or Roger Decoster...AZJD has right idea stop by there and check it out. You don't want to piss off Mitch by calling him trust me on that... Good Luck

BlackedoutF250
07-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Sounds good guys Ill try and stop by there on monday sometime, maybe I can get in to speak with someone.
John

Jrocket
07-22-2006, 01:04 PM
Call down there and ask for Travis Wicks,he should be able to answer your questions.

Charley
07-22-2006, 02:04 PM
No No ... you need to call down there and ask for Hugh Jastik... he is the one you wanna talk to :D

Dribble
07-22-2006, 02:39 PM
And if you're wondering what Mitch looks like.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365DSC_0017.JPG

barbigrl
07-22-2006, 03:41 PM
I used to work there. Mitch does in fact own the company but trying to get him to answer the phone is next to impossible unless your Troy Lee or Roger Decoster...AZJD has right idea stop by there and check it out. You don't want to piss off Mitch by calling him trust me on that... Good Luck
When did you used to work there??? I know lots of peeps there!

HOOTER SLED-
07-22-2006, 05:09 PM
When did you used to work there??? I know lots of peeps there!
Blah blah blah blah. Who are you????? :rollside:

76ANTHONY
07-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Blah blah blah blah. Who are you????? :rollside:
i second this, blah blah blah whos the new chick?????mrs i dont call or write...i'll find ya girl and when i do POW right in the kisser :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
07-22-2006, 05:16 PM
i second this, blah blah blah whos the new chick?????mrs i dont call or write...i'll find ya girl and when i do POW right in the kisser :crossx:
She gone and went OC on us bro. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
07-23-2006, 06:16 AM
Geez I remember when the were in a small building off of Orangethorpe (I think that was the street). :)

house
07-23-2006, 08:28 AM
Call down there and ask for Travis Wicks,he should be able to answer your questions.
Travis doesnt work there anymore.

AZmike
07-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Hey Keyes,
I'm up for Pro Circuit reunion but since I live in AZ now it might be difficult. Send me a pm if it happens.
Mrs racer,
You where almost right the old shop was at 4214 E. La Palma Ave. Basically the corner of Ritchfield and La Palma.
And Barbigrl I sent you a pm.

jbtrailerjim
07-24-2006, 08:14 AM
I used to hang out and party a lot with a couple of guys that worked at Pro Circuit. My one buddies name is Ron Jennings and the other was a guy named Aaron (can't remember his last name) We just called him "Red". Had a some good times partying with those guys.

BlackedoutF250
07-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Well what do you guys think of the location of their buildings do you think it would be worth looking into and chatting with someone about. They are right off the freeway but what about location and looks what do you think. I want to hear your opinions and also how you think is the best way to approach a company about hopefully renting out one of their buildings. Also with a building so large I would also look into having a storage facility for a number of boats, what do you guys think of that idea would people pay to have their boat stored in Corona.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

Havasu1986
07-24-2006, 10:52 AM
I think its a great location. You know how many people go buy their every day, usually at slow speeds to. If you need any kind of fire sprinkler work done when you do find a building let me know. As far as storing boats inside of a building, I would check with the building, fire departments first and see what there requirements are. I have seen people lease a building without checking and find out after, that the building wasn't built for your needs. $$$$

BlackedoutF250
07-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the info Ill keep that in mind the closer I get to possibly leasing it. I haven't even spoken to anyone yet to see if they would even entertain the idea. Hopefully I can chat with someone tomorrow if Im out in that area.
John

BlackedoutF250
07-24-2006, 05:06 PM
Ok guys Ive got quite a few responses from everyone and my question is should I call and if so does anyone have a name for me to speak with there because I think trying to get ahold of Mitch isnt going to happen. I have no problem going down there too and talking with someone about it just want to be some what informative before I go down there.
Thanks John

AZmike
07-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Hey Jbtrailerjim,
I know Ronnie and Red. I haven't seen Ronnie in years and Red quit PC to build mountain bikes. What's Red doing now? Ronnie used to pull all kinds of poon.... If you still see Ronnie tell um Bob "thats my nickname there" the shipping manager says whats up.