PDA

View Full Version : How do you people

ratso
07-22-2006, 11:36 AM
...find the time to go around taking all these pics? Do you have a designated camera person every weekend? Heck, I can barely keep track of everything else that's going on, much less play photographer. :idea:

Trailer Park Casanova
07-22-2006, 11:40 AM
I don't take nearly enough.
It feels like it's getting between me and the kids and the fun.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812RD_s_Birthday__Luau_2004_232-med.jpg
Neva. Her nose is so shopworn, ya can't see the shift pattern anymore.

ratso
07-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I keep a camera stored on one of my boats but never break it out. Maybe I can pay somebody to go around and take pics sometime... I do enjoy looking at a lot of the ones posted here though...

Tom Brown
07-22-2006, 11:44 AM
In your case Ratso, I recommend you find a hot photographyer and include her in your sex group. :cool:
For an Amish gent like myself, I picked up a tiny pocket digital and use it exclusively. In fact, I wear it like a pager. It's a Canon ELPH but there are several really nice pocket cameras now. It's really cool to have a camera on your hip ready to go at a moment's notice.
Sometimes quantity is better than quality.

ratso
07-22-2006, 11:46 AM
In your case Ratso, I recommend you find a hot photographyer and include her in your sex group. :cool:
For an Amish gent like myself, I picked up a tiny pocket digital and use it exclusively. In fact, I wear it like a pager. It's a Canon ELPH but there are several really nice pocket cameras now. It's really cool to have a camera on your hip ready to go at a moment's notice.
Sometimes quantity is better than quality.
That would be good as long as I don't jump in the lake with it. :D
There are a lot of times I wished someone was taking pics though...

Tom Brown
07-22-2006, 11:48 AM
There are a lot of times I wished someone was taking pics though...
Understood! :eek:

a catered life
07-22-2006, 11:49 AM
i agree ratso every trip we go on the dam camera get left either in the truck or at home and the few times we have it we take a very small amount of pictures

HocusPocus
07-22-2006, 12:22 PM
my oldest daughter is 16, she is the designated photographer in our group. we just give her the digital camera and let her go. its always fun to see the pics she ends up with at the end of the trip. :)

AZKC
07-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Pics are half the fun of the trip
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/5772884787iXeBYX_ph.jpg

Devil's Advocate
07-22-2006, 02:07 PM
I love taking pics, makes the memories last forever. Always nice to go back and look at pics of fun times. I just need to get a really nice camara now.

H20 Toie
07-22-2006, 02:31 PM
I take very few pics just pick someone and if they don't take a bunch of pics they don't go again