PDA

View Full Version : Saguaro on Sunday/ Roll call

KACHINA KEN
07-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Wheres the homies? Spit, Shaun, you guys coming out or what?

NautiII
07-22-2006, 02:26 PM
The Mrs. has to work, but may take the kids out for a while. 396, 460, Cave, EMCAM, where are ya'll?????????

squirt'nmyload
07-22-2006, 03:57 PM
i'm thinking about it...maybe i'll get to meet you guys

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2006, 05:28 PM
my bad ken, I just stumbled upon this thread:( I was out there yesterday but I was in the front testing a friends boat. I will be in the back this sunday for sure!!! I heard there were some kick ass shows going on back there and I missed it:cry: Let me know when your going back out again;)

KACHINA KEN
07-24-2006, 07:16 PM
my bad ken, I just stumbled upon this thread:( I was out there yesterday but I was in the front testing a friends boat. I will be in the back this sunday for sure!!! I heard there were some kick ass shows going on back there and I missed it:cry: Let me know when your going back out again;)
Just found out I get my new truck on Thursday. So yeah I should be out there too. Hows the sled?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2006, 08:03 PM
sled isnt doing too bad. Still dialing her in. Lots of setup changes so I am constantly changing hardware.I fianlly got it to ride good now I have to get her to run faster;) We will for sure be out there sunday. THere has been alot of peeps out there lately so get there early. Its full by 10am!!!!:eek: I will be there early and drunk by 11am:D I havent partied yet this year on the water. I will try to get bubba and shaun out there this weekend.....