PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet those who went to Cole Trickles's B-day

Ivan Dan
07-23-2006, 12:20 AM
Hope you guys had fun!!!! I sure did....I'm drizzunk.... :crossx: :D :sleeping: :cool: :messedup:

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2006, 12:31 AM
Bummed we couldn't make it. But somehow some of the party ended up over here for a few. LOL... Got a short visit from some knuckleheads. They just left. :crossx:

Ivan Dan
07-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Bummed we couldn't make it. But somehow some of the party ended up over here for a few. LOL... Got a short visit from some knuckleheads. They just left. :crossx:
I was looking forward to finally meeting you guys especially since we live so close. I was sitting there when they all decided to harass you guys and I cracked up.
I was a worthless pile of crap today.....Brandin how were you feeling?

HOOTER SLED-
07-24-2006, 11:54 AM
I was looking forward to finally meeting you guys especially since we live so close. I was sitting there when they all decided to harass you guys and I cracked up.
Yea, and we got a little visit from some retards allright. Within 30 seconds of them getting there, Barbigrl was thrown in our pool fully clothed. She seems to always get tossed in that thing. LOL.. :crossx:
We'll hook up sometime I'm sure. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
07-24-2006, 11:59 AM
All in all it was a good time and I felt pretty good in the afternoon when I woke up;)
I turned out the lights when everyone left so Jen and I could go have some good times in the spiderman bouncy house;) :crossx: :p

Nord
07-24-2006, 12:02 PM
I almost went with them over to the Hoots house with them, but we went back to my house to go swimming instead. Nive meeting you too Ivan Dan!
~NORD~

Nord
07-24-2006, 12:04 PM
All in all it was a good time and I felt pretty good in the afternoon when I woke up;)
I turned out the lights when everyone left so Jen and I could go have some good times in the spiderman bouncy house;) :crossx: :p
HOPE YOU LIKE THE JACK DANIELS AND CONDOMS.......There were some rubberbands attached in case the Trojans were a little big........
Thanks for having us over.........
~NORD~

Cole Trickle
07-24-2006, 12:09 PM
HOPE YOU LIKE THE JACK DANIELS AND CONDOMS.......There were some rubberbands attached in case the Trojans were a little big........
Thanks for having us over.........
~NORD~
thanks for coming.
I would have used your presents but JD makes me angry and I wear Magnums;) :p

h2oski2fast
07-24-2006, 12:14 PM
thanks for coming.
I would have used your presents but JD makes me angry and I wear Magnums;) :p
Sure, as a shower cap. :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

Cole Trickle
07-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Sure, as a shower cap. :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
Still count's as safe sex!!! :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
07-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Yeah, it was nice meeting ya all!!!!
Brandin - Thanks for having us over...especially since we just showed up unannounced!!!
Oh yeah....thanks for the ass whooping in the beer pong/carnival toss drinkin game!!! I came straight home and started practicing, so next time it's on :crossx: :crossx:
Alan

Ivan Dan
07-24-2006, 12:26 PM
I almost went with them over to the Hoots house with them, but we went back to my house to go swimming instead. Nive meeting you too Ivan Dan!
~NORD~
Hey did you go to Katella High School?

Cole Trickle
07-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Yeah, it was nice meeting ya all!!!!
Brandin - Thanks for having us over...especially since we just showed up unannounced!!!
Oh yeah....thanks for the ass whooping in the beer pong/carnival toss drinkin game!!! I came straight home and started practicing, so next time it's on :crossx: :crossx:
Alan
Alan,
your always welcome....
Don't tell anybody about the beer pong game.Next time we will play the newbies for $$$;)
We need to hit up Mavericks soon:D

Nord
07-24-2006, 12:32 PM
Hey did you go to Katella High School?
Yeah why?

Ivan Dan
07-24-2006, 12:34 PM
Yeah why?
My wife thought she recognized you....she graduated in '96.

Nord
07-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Was she the blond?
Its funny, because I told Josh she looked familiar!!!! Is her name Andrea or something??

Ivan Dan
07-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Was she the blond?
Its funny, because I told Josh she looked familiar!!!! Is her name Andrea or something??
YA she was the blonde....Andrea

Nord
07-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Trip out. I"m suprised she didn't say hi to me or Josh... Oh well.

Ivan Dan
07-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Trip out. I"m suprised she didn't say hi to me or Josh... Oh well.
She didn't mention it to me until yesterday. Next time for sure! We only live a couple miles from each other so we will have to have another get together some time soon.

djunkie
07-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Wheres the pics for us losers that didn't make it? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Wheres the pics for us losers that didn't make it? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I didn't take any but I know there was a decent amount of shots taken. :p

Nord
07-24-2006, 01:14 PM
She didn't mention it to me until yesterday. Next time for sure! We only live a couple miles from each other so we will have to have another get together some time soon.
Miguels........You tell me when........
~Nord~

GETSOME
07-24-2006, 03:57 PM
Was Very nice meeting everyone.. And putting faces to names :)
We were the beer pong champs until the girlfriend made me go home! Dammit. Well next time tell the kids to bring the skills.. :crossx:
I guess he still has to have the open house party????
Jeremy