PDA

View Full Version : Who's used the Parker Hospital by the Chevy Dealer?

Trailer Park Casanova
07-23-2006, 04:37 AM
http://boatcop.com/smf/index.php?topic=29.0
We had to make a few runs there in the past.
We've always had teriffic treatment.
One visit was we took an idiot who jumped a boats wake and got his hands clipped by the prop when he fell off his PWC.
"Not much skin left to sew together" they told him.
Anyone else use it?

reb939
07-23-2006, 07:44 AM
Took my Dad there for some stitches a few years back and was pleased with the service

Insurance God
07-23-2006, 09:13 AM
I was air-lifted out of there once (bad water ski accident). I also had one other run in w/ La Paz Hospital. The service is very good & people are very friendly there. The only problem I have had, is the billing. I had differant Health plans and the hospital seems to have the same issues with their billing dept. Just stay on top of things and you'll be fine. Follow up within two months and make sure your Health Insurance company was billed and that the hospital has received their $$$.

Insurance God
07-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Trailer Park,
I noticed that you stated Avalon as one of your locations. Do you live in Catalina? I live in Huntington Beach and you can see Catalina burning!

mbrown2
07-23-2006, 09:22 AM
We were Bolsa Chica last night and that fire was raging....the winds and lightning were pretty crazy...

Trailer Park Casanova
07-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Trailer Park,
I noticed that you stated Avalon as one of your locations. Do you live in Catalina? I live in Huntington Beach and you can see Catalina burning!
Nah, just venues we visit most often.
We just go to Avalon a lot. We love to hang out & float at the east end lite, or just sit & swim around the boat in the Harbor. Kinda-of-a friendly, sandbar kinda crowd. The LEOs hold Mooring Whisky 17 for us.
The locals ran off all the fast food chains, so eating is a bit more pricy. Get a picnic lunch at the deli,, and hang out in Avalon on the boat, listen to tunes.
We're usually moored just directly off the Kayac rental stand at Descanzo beach,,, or right next to the Yaught club.
Evenings it's the top balcony at the Hermosa Hotel, ot the singing at the El Capitan, few drinks at our favorite, the friendly Marlin Club.
Hooked a Dorado and a Yellowtail trolling back.
Dum luck, 'cause I ain't no fisherman.
Lot of yellowtail around the kelp beds. If the weather would calm down,, fishing season will develop into a good one for sure.
We keep a trailer and Golf Cart at Emerald Cove in Parker.

Insurance God
07-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Nah, just venues we visit most often.
We just go to Avalon a lot. We love to hang out at the east end lite, or just sit & swim around the boat in the Harbor. Kinda-of-a friendly, sandbar kinda crowd. The LEOs hold Mooring Whisky 17 for us.
The locals ran off all the fast food chains, so eating is a bit more pricy.
We're usually moored just directly off the Kayack rental stand at Descanzo beach,,, or right next to the Yaught club.
Evenings it's the top balcony at the Hermosa Hotel, ot the singing at the El Capitan, few drinks at our favorite, the friendly Marlin Club.
Hooked a Dorado and a Yellowtail trolling back.
Dum luck, 'cause I ain't no fisherman.
Lot of yellowtail around the kelp beds. If the weather would calm sown,, fishing season will deveolp into a good one for sure.
We keep a trailer and Golf Cart at Emerald Cove in Parker.
Wife is a blue blood and is checking out property there.
Avalon is a great place. I haven't bee there for a couple years but Luau Larry's was always a fun spot. I may be over that way soon & if it works out I'll try to look you up.

Insurance God
07-23-2006, 01:47 PM
We were Bolsa Chica last night and that fire was raging....the winds and lightning were pretty crazy...
Yeah, I was at Duke's last night and it was quite the show!