PDA

View Full Version : Just watched BrokeBack Mountain......

topless
07-23-2006, 09:58 PM
Reminded me of all of you fags and it made me want to hurl.

rrrr
07-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Why you watching it again, hunny? I think you like the ENDing. :220v: :220v:

Boy Named Sue
07-24-2006, 12:15 AM
God Save The Hoochies?

lucky
07-24-2006, 05:51 AM
Nice --- From what i have heard as i will never rent by or look at that movie
They should have Named that movie Steers And Queers - featuring "POlled" Herferds- That shit is WRONG ...

You Te
07-24-2006, 06:59 AM
Fucck broke back boner.

dmontzsta
07-24-2006, 07:09 AM
When will you guys stop making fun of Kimmy's movie? Just look at him as a serious actor, sure he had to bend over a few times, does that make him bad? He told me it was "movie magic".
http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/MiscPics/Kimmy/woof.jpg

a catered life
07-24-2006, 07:16 AM
i would rather watch buffy does dallas :rolleyes: from the rear

TRUMP TIGHT
07-24-2006, 07:21 AM
You just dont get it....:rolleyes:.... its a true modern day love story.
HB members are just too closed minded.
:D

topless
07-24-2006, 01:48 PM
The faggiest fag died in the end.............he had a blow out.

Kim Hanson
07-24-2006, 05:51 PM
When will you guys stop making fun of Kimmy's movie? Just look at him as a serious actor, sure he had to bend over a few times, does that make him bad? He told me it was "movie magic".
http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/MiscPics/Kimmy/woof.jpg
Go learn how to chop skin head :rolleyes: I will never ever see that movie, how many times you seen it now skinhead ? Last time you said 50 times :220v: ..........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
07-24-2006, 05:54 PM
Closed minded, hell my ass is locked up tighter than Fort Knoxs and that shit just don't fly with me! There is not any damn homo cowboys........( . )( . ).......Or maybe ask Donald, maybe he met some in Cali. :p

Rexone
07-24-2006, 07:10 PM
I agree. I've seen the movie about 42 times now. It reminds me of back in the day when back on the sheep ranch in tucky ol Lucky and Roland would go at it out by the campfire. I was hired by the national tabloids to shoot pics, then they'd photochop some politicians face in. Many a politician were made famous by that pair le me tell ya. Boy those were the days. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
07-24-2006, 07:18 PM
I agree. I've seen the movie about 42 times now. It reminds me of back in the day when back on the sheep ranch in tucky ol Lucky and Roland would go at it out by the campfire. I was hired by the national tabloids to shoot pics, then they'd photochop some politicians face in. Many a politician were made famous by that pair le me tell ya. Boy those were the days. :rolleyes:
Send me a focking Rex Marine catalog and I will look at it from front to back 43 times......( . )( . )...... :cool: :p

SnoopJonnyJon
07-24-2006, 08:03 PM
You really gotta quit using your penis as a suppository.

topless
07-25-2006, 01:01 AM
Closed minded, hell my ass is locked up tighter than Fort Knoxs and that shit just don't fly with me! There is not any damn homo cowboys........( . )( . ).......Or maybe ask Donald, maybe he met some in Cali. :pKimmy, That shit don't fly because it's packed too tight huh?

lucky
07-25-2006, 06:07 AM
ahhh dem where de days -- Roland was fisty back then , Now he's just to easy ..... Got him trained like a dog , you ought to see what he will do for a hot dog :cool:

lucky
07-25-2006, 08:36 AM
Daddy Longlegs - A touching story
A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was. He thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention. He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.
"Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked.
"They're mating," her father replied.
"What do you call the spider on top?" she asked.
"That's a Daddy Longlegs," her father answered.
"So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.
As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question, he replied "No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."
The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat and said, "Well, we're not having any of that Brokeback-Mountain shit in our garden

Kim Hanson
07-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Kimmy, That shit don't fly because it's packed too tight huh?
Closed tighter than a frogs arse is about right girl, wanna go fishing :crossx: I have the rod and I think the right bait for a big breasted ass :crossx: ............( . )( . ).................

Kim Hanson
07-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Daddy Longlegs - A touching story
A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was. He thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention. He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.
"Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked.
"They're mating," her father replied.
"What do you call the spider on top?" she asked.
"That's a Daddy Longlegs," her father answered.
"So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.
As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question, he replied "No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."
The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat and said, "Well, we're not having any of that Brokeback-Mountain shit in our garden
That was funny..........( . )( . )..........

TRUMP TIGHT
07-25-2006, 08:40 PM
You really gotta quit using your penis as a suppository.
Well, i just do that to make sure it gets in there 3 inces or so!:D

SnoopJonnyJon
07-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Well, i just do that to make sure it gets in there 3 inces or so!:D
http://t0ph.home.mindspring.com/pictures/flaming/yuo=faggot.jpg

TRUMP TIGHT
07-25-2006, 09:31 PM
I guess street signs like that are just a given in Canada.:D

RICHARD TILL
07-25-2006, 10:07 PM
One of the few good things Adolf Hitler did was to round up all the queers and killed them all. :)

Rexone
07-26-2006, 02:16 AM
One of the few good things Adolf Hitler did was to round up all the queers and killed them all. :)
Wow that's a little offensive even for BR. I have some friends that are homos (not freinds in a homo way) but still friends and good people. Hell case in point most these bench racers I consider friends but they ain't gettin near my ass no way no how.
Hitler was a fukin jackass imo and none of his actions or genocide deserve praise even if it's in jest.

lucky
07-26-2006, 06:41 AM
Wow that's a little offensive even for BR. I have some friends that are homos (not freinds in a homo way) but still friends and good people. Hell case in point most these bench racers I consider friends but they ain't gettin near my ass no way no how.
Hitler was a fukin jackass imo and none of his actions or genocide deserve praise even if it's in jest.
can we edit this thread and send it to the sand bar ???? We could have some fun with the infamous wisdom of BLown >>>>> hehehe

rrrr
07-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Congratulations, you win the asshole of the year award. Go away.

Kim Hanson
07-26-2006, 06:29 PM
He wasn't that good, he miss you fu cker :crossx: .....( . )( . ).........Now Richard Till I get on your case watch this place out, this is like the biggest play ground for bored people to let off some steam! Line up people..Im first though............. :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Congratulations, you win the asshole of the year award. Go away.
Why scare him away, he is like a Donald with hair I bet :crossx: Drives a Honda Civic and has a Jon Boat............( . )( . )..........He doesn't have a clue also, Ricer :p

rrrr
07-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Why scare him away, he is like a Donald with hair I bet....
I dunno about that, Kim. I don't really mind all of the queers and perverts in here. Hell, I'd even shake lucky's hand.*
But stupidity just doesn't fly in BR. And this guy is truly stupid.
*if I was wearing a full biohazard suit

Rexone
07-26-2006, 08:38 PM
But stupidity just doesn't fly in BR.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732hilarious.gif

SnoopJonnyJon
07-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Gotta love it when one guy just goes too far. :)
It's never a good idea to go into a homosexual forum and start making fun of them. These guys have taken back the word "fag", sorta like niggers calling each other niggers. During high school Donald was often made fun of class for being a homosexual, so he started insulting homosexuals to lessen the blow. All of a sudden the kids were laughing with him instead of at him. So now they sit around their computers with a hard on, coming up with erotic fantasies. There are all types... Kimmy is the resident transvestite, Canuck1 always mentions "fukking farmers". Lucky's into watching animals and insects...
Here is Donald as a teenage lifeguard:
http://www.littlebritainonline.com/images/white/daffyd.jpg

dmontzsta
07-26-2006, 10:09 PM
We cant all be as cool as you!
SnoopJohnnyJon --- >http://www.boyakasha.co.uk/pics/alis5.jpg pretty fly for a white guy.

rrrr
07-27-2006, 05:37 AM
Why is it snoop always has pictures of flaming fags to post? I think he surfs the butt boards exchanging his photo with other biscuit snatchers. :crossx: :skull:

SnoopJonnyJon
07-27-2006, 02:29 PM
We cant all be as cool as you!
SnoopJohnnyJon --- >http://www.boyakasha.co.uk/pics/alis5.jpg pretty fly for a white guy.
Booyakasha, I see you is into British comedy as well. I thought Bruno would be the character more your style, but Ali G is pretty fly too :p Personally, Borat is my favorite.

SnoopJonnyJon
07-27-2006, 02:30 PM
I think he surfs the butt boards
Well, I am here in bench racers aren't I?

Kim Hanson
07-28-2006, 05:54 PM
I dunno about that, Kim. I don't really mind all of the queers and perverts in here. Hell, I'd even shake lucky's hand.*
But stupidity just doesn't fly in BR. And this guy is truly stupid.
*if I was wearing a full biohazard suit
I have seen stupider on Scream & Fly :D Just maybe he is from there :idea: Who cares lets have some fun with the block head.........( . )( . ).......Now where did he go ? :crossx:

Kim Hanson
07-28-2006, 05:58 PM
It's never a good idea to go into a homosexual forum and start making fun of them. These guys have taken back the word "fag", sorta like niggers calling each other niggers. During high school Donald was often made fun of class for being a homosexual, so he started insulting homosexuals to lessen the blow. All of a sudden the kids were laughing with him instead of at him. So now they sit around their computers with a hard on, coming up with erotic fantasies. There are all types... Kimmy is the resident transvestite, Canuck1 always mentions "fukking farmers". Lucky's into watching animals and insects...
Here is Donald as a teenage lifeguard:
http://www.littlebritainonline.com/images/white/daffyd.jpg
That's Donald in his wrestling outfit, he looked slick...or should that be sick :p ..........( . )( . ).........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2006, 08:38 PM
. These guys have taken back the word "fag", sorta like niggers calling each other niggers. IMG]
Actually, you just went a little too far about calling black people out of thier names:mad:FYI, that word is very low.........
Where I come from those are fighting words....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Now why would you post pics of your crossroads:confused:

SnoopJonnyJon
07-29-2006, 07:27 AM
Actually, you just went a little too far about calling black people out of thier names:mad:FYI, that word is very low.........
I was trying to go a little too far. Make a statement about the guy going too far talking about fags, and start defending fags, while being as offensive as possible about everything else. It was all meant as a joke, as is pretty much everything in bench racers (Dmonsta isn't really Daffyd from Little Britain, and I'm not really Ali G, Kimmy being a tranny, well that's a judgment call).

Kim Hanson
07-29-2006, 12:21 PM
Ya, I bet he has a shit spreader that would get rid of you in a short rip.........( . )( . ).......... :p whats up spitter :crossx:

Kim Hanson
07-29-2006, 12:26 PM
Now why would you post pics of your crossroads:confused:
Tell me stupid, when was the last time you seen signs on backroads :rolleyes: Its more like 2 miles down that road and hang a left at the thrashing machine..down 4 miles and right at the 4 cows standing in the corner and 1/4 mile down will be the house...thats what we call signs in the country.....BRAH !..........( . )( . )............ :p

rrrr
07-29-2006, 12:31 PM
Tell me stupid, when was the last time you seen signs on backroads :rolleyes: Its more like 2 miles down that road and hang a left at the thrashing machine..down 4 miles and right at the 4 cows standing in the corner and 1/4 mile down will be the house...thats what we call signs in the country.....BRAH !..........( . )( . )............ :p
Kim, I have heard of a threshing machine, but not a thrashing machine. Izzat something that you use to beat the shit out of fags like snoop? :crossx:

Kim Hanson
07-29-2006, 01:03 PM
Kim, I have heard of a threshing machine, but not a thrashing machine. Izzat something that you use to beat the shit out of fags like snoop? :crossx:
We call them thrashing machines, fockin things once hooked up to a tractor would bounce the hell all over the place..it looked like it was thrashing something good...it replaced the slaves :D :D Now they are all broken down and monuments in a lot of fields around here :p .........( . )( . )...........

SnoopJonnyJon
07-30-2006, 12:14 AM
I'll give ya the directions in case ya ever wanna get there. You should be able to get to Moose Jaw using a map :p . From there head south on highway 2, you will pass a KFC and shortly after a mental institution. Drive after about 45 miles you will reach a town called Mossbank. Continue south until you see a road sign pointing at Vantage (I can't call it a town since it only has 2 residents anymore, used to have a couple hundred). There will be a butcher shop called "Mitch's Meats". Go another 2 miles, you will drive into a ravine with a large slough with many muskrat huts. Halfway up the other side of the ravine there will be a gravel road, turn left. Travel 2 miles east, you will drive past one decent road, don't take it. Then there will be a yard with a mobile home and a new garage. Turn left at that corner and go 1/2 mile (north). Your there dude. Only yard on the road. Grain bins as far as you can see :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-30-2006, 04:43 PM
I'll give ya the directions in case ya ever wanna get there. You should be able to get to Moose Jaw using a map :p . From there head south on highway 2, you will pass a KFC and shortly after a mental institution. Drive after about 45 miles you will reach a town called Mossbank. Continue south until you see a road sign pointing at Vantage (I can't call it a town since it only has 2 residents anymore, used to have a couple hundred). There will be a butcher shop called "Mitch's Meats". Go another 2 miles, you will drive into a ravine with a large slough with many muskrat huts. Halfway up the other side of the ravine there will be a gravel road, turn left. Travel 2 miles east, you will drive past one decent road, don't take it. Then there will be a yard with a mobile home and a new garage. Turn left at that corner and go 1/2 mile (north). Your there dude. Only yard on the road. Grain bins as far as you can see :cool:
I told him it was something like my directions :p ,........( . )( . ).........that how we do it :D :D

hoolign
07-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Spitter :crossx:

SnoopJonnyJon
07-30-2006, 05:11 PM
I told him it was something like my directions :p ,........( . )( . ).........that how we do it :D :D
The other way would be to take a short cut past the Hutterite colony and then take 35 miles of rabbit trails. :p

Kim Hanson
07-30-2006, 06:02 PM
The other way would be to take a short cut past the Hutterite colony and then take 35 miles of rabbit trails. :p
Ya but after the wine, ya think they would care :p They would think they were on a freeway :D :D .........( . )( . )......... :rollside:

Kim Hanson
07-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Spitter :crossx:
:D :D Thats funny, I didn't know she could play wind instruments.......( . )( . )............ :cool: :p

hoolign
07-30-2006, 06:57 PM
:D :D Thats funny, I didn't know she could play wind instruments.......( . )( . )............ :cool: :p
I guess Marcie called Trena the other day. It's to bad were gonna miss hookin up with you two! How long are you two going to be in Kelowna?

Kim Hanson
07-31-2006, 06:09 AM
I guess Marcie called Trena the other day. It's to bad were gonna miss hookin up with you two! How long are you two going to be in Kelowna?
I think about a week, then back home to go to a lake here. I will give you a call on the way back through..........( . )( . )....... :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Ya, I bet he has a shit spreader that would get rid of you in a short rip.........( . )( . ).......... :p whats up spitter :crossx:
that would be super:D
Sup kim?? Did I miss anything in here lately??

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 06:04 AM
that would be super:D
Sup kim?? Did I miss anything in here lately??
Nothing going on here or most boards, boring times. I will be gone for a week or so starting Friday, maybe when I come back things will have perked up in here :D :D ......( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
08-02-2006, 07:01 AM
Nothing going on here or most boards, boring times. I will be gone for a week or so starting Friday, maybe when I come back things will have perked up in here :D :D ......( . )( . )..........
Thanks for the warning, when you come back the entire website will be gone and you will get an error message. So long sucka!!!
:)

Kim Hanson
08-02-2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the warning, when you come back the entire website will be gone and you will get an error message. So long sucka!!!
:)
You can wish all you want Donald, I will still be around :p I will find you skinhead. You can't hide from me :D :D ya know you need to be b-slapped every once and awhile :crossx: ......( . )( . ).......