PDA

View Full Version : JACQUEL HERBERT

dossangers
09-28-2003, 12:11 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167strawberryfire_008.jpg My precious BABY!

Kindsvater Flat
09-28-2003, 12:14 PM
Thats a gorgeus young lady Wayne.

rrrr
09-28-2003, 12:20 PM
May she rest easy. I continue to pray for your family.....
[ September 28, 2003, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: rrrr ]

cdnguitarsnboats
09-28-2003, 12:30 PM
Mr. and Mrs. Herbert,
I have never had the pleasure of meeting you and your family, but I have read many of your posts here.
Everyone has been deeply affected by your loss, and I want to express my deepest hopes that both your family and yourself find the strength to make it through this difficult time.
We are all thinking of you, even from 3000 miles away.
Sincerely,
Jim

ssmike
09-28-2003, 01:00 PM
Wayne,
I'll be praying for your family today....

Moneypitt
09-28-2003, 01:12 PM
2 PM Sunday....A few quiet moments to reflect.. What could have been...The river, Fridays, Kids, Sundays....It all relates.....Lives are changed forever....Mine included....Ray

DansBlown73Nordic
09-28-2003, 01:56 PM
I don't even know what to say...... :( Thanks for posting the picture.
[ September 28, 2003, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

JustMVG
09-28-2003, 02:24 PM
Our condolences and prayers are w you and your family, The Van Gompel Family

FlatStupid
09-28-2003, 02:46 PM
Dos, Met you and your dad last year at Fox's. May God grant you the ability to deal with a situation that no parent could even begin to comprehend. God bless you and your wife.
[ September 28, 2003, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Flat Stupid ]

burbanite
09-28-2003, 03:48 PM
Wayne, this has had a profound effect on a large number of people whose lives only intersect because of these forums, mine included.
As parents, one of the things we want to do is protect them from harm. We try to balance that with allowing them the freedom to learn and experience life from their own perspective, hopefully using some of the things we teach them.
This past two weeks I have had to watch this type of thing happen twice, once to my 16 year old daughters friend and now to you.
In every case with children we say why?, why?, why?.....we also never come up with an answer.
I cannot come close to imagining what you and your family are going through and I have nothing to add verbally that will ease your pain but I do thank you for posting a picture of Jacquel.
I, as I'm sure others do, think about this every day, it is good to be able to have Jacquels face to remember along with Jonathans.
If you can find a way to come back here from time to time I'd like that.
Steve.

vdriver4ever
09-28-2003, 04:36 PM
Thanks for posting Wayne,
Your Idaho family has been praying a grieving with your family. It's nice to see a picture of Jacquel. It's nice to hear from you again. I guess we are all trying to heal with you and your family.
Pat Minegar

superdave013
09-28-2003, 04:39 PM
I just got back from the service. MikeF and I went. It was beyond standing room only and spilled out into all the adjoining rooms and outside. We stood in the choir room and listened as best we could. It was a nice service but was hard like it always is when young lives are lost to soon.
We did catch the second showing of the video and I was glad we did. You could tell in just a short time that they both touched a lot of people.
Wayne, she looks just like you. Oh, and your son could bust out a mean no footer on that bike!

MikeF
09-28-2003, 05:20 PM
Life should not be so short.
Do what you can when you can and do it good. I know that you did and should be proud of that! :D
Best wishes.

Kimbo
09-28-2003, 05:52 PM
May God Bless your family! Our thoughts and prayers will be with you for along time.
Bruce and Kimbo

Itsahobby
09-28-2003, 06:58 PM
This has been a very hard thing, even though
I do not know you, I feel for you and have cried.
God be with you and yours.
Jerry

dmontzsta
09-28-2003, 07:41 PM
God Bless your family. Just remember, they are only away for a short time and you will see them again.

1Bahnerjet
09-28-2003, 09:19 PM
DosSangers,
Your Daughter Jacquel is Beautiful. My Daughter wears those same type of Head Bands as in the Picture. Man, I don't know this is so Hard.
I hope the Best For you & your Wife.

Brendellaracin
09-29-2003, 12:06 PM
Dossangers,
Thankyou for posting that picture, What a beautiful girl.
We are very saddened by your tremendous loss and you're
in our thoughts daily. Hopefully this tragety will make us
all stop and think about what we are
doing on water so we can avoid anything like this ever
happening again.
You and your family our in our prayers.
Marty & Cheri