PDA

View Full Version : What the heck it with chicks?

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 05:36 PM
I swear I am glutten for punishment with girls. I think I just attract the messed up ones. I met this chick, totally rad she said all the right things etc... So we hang out introduce her to my friends. Had a great time sat night went to dinner went to a luau, and back to her place. Had a fantastic ending that went to about 4:45 till she said oh I drank to much I am not like this.. I was like WTF? So I got up and left (drunker then her mind you) she kept feeding 151! Anyways come to find out yesterday when we were suppose to go to the lake. I find out she is at the beach with my friend, and told him some big BS story. Bc now she likes him. So The pictures are now posted on my myspace. I love it when girls get caught ina lie. Anyways needless to say my friendship is now over. Been bestfriends for years. I learned a life lesson today... what the hell is with girls????

HOSS
07-24-2006, 05:38 PM
by the story you just told,,,,ah,,,maybe your gay?

Trailer Park Casanova
07-24-2006, 05:40 PM
I swear I am glutten for punishment with girls. I learned a life lesson today... what the hell is with girls????
99% of them lie to you.
99% are head cases.
99% want what they can't get.
99% don't reason, nor hold themselves accountable.

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 05:41 PM
wow hoss. I am far from it, but thanks for the input!

buzzaro
07-24-2006, 05:46 PM
I swear I am glutten for punishment with girls. I think I just attract the messed up ones. I met this chick, totally rad she said all the right things etc... So we hang out introduce her to my friends. Had a great time sat night went to dinner went to a luau, and back to her place. Had a fantastic ending that went to about 4:45 till she said oh I drank to much I am not like this.. I was like WTF? So I got up and left (drunker then her mind you) she kept feeding 151! Anyways come to find out yesterday when we were suppose to go to the lake. I find out she is at the beach with my friend, and told him some big BS story. Bc now she likes him. So The pictures are now posted on my myspace. I love it when girls get caught ina lie. Anyways needless to say my friendship is now over. Been bestfriends for years. I learned a life lesson today... what the hell is with girls????
Wow, how long did you know her before that sat night? If it was less than a week I cant see how you could possibly be pissed off at your buddy, you said yourself shes feeding bullshiat all around. Dont be so butthurt, after all....now you get give bud crap for sloppy seconds for the next 1.5 years :crossx:

Tom Brown
07-24-2006, 05:46 PM
... what the hell is with girls????
Were your balls swollen? :idea:
... because if there's one thing women find repulsive... it's a guy with swollen balls. :yuk:

Tom Brown
07-24-2006, 05:47 PM
99% of them lie to you.
99% are head cases.
99% want what they can't get.
99% don't reason, nor hold themselves accountable.
Thank you, Dr. Morale! :D

Run_em_Hard
07-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Dude...girls come and go but friends are forever. Don't give up a friendship for some crazy girl.

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Balls are kinda big tom! what can I say its the italian in me.... I have known her for a bit, but we just recently started kickin it. Bu the buddy knew I was talking to her! He isn't a saint himself. But I would've never imagined him doing this to me. I have been there for him through all the crap he went through. But I can tell you that this girl said all the right things to "T" I was amazed. Seriously. But I am glad this happened now rather then mons down the line. Thats the bright side. But the friendship is over. Plain and simple

No Name
07-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Women can make guys do some stupid things, I don’t know if I would trash your friendship you’ve had for years because of some HO you just met.

HOSS
07-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Were your balls swollen? :idea:
... because if there's one thing women find repulsive... it's a guy with swollen balls. :yuk:
Yeah they do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :crossx:
RAM it home son,,,she was on 151? I`d a sacked that ace,,,and told her I took that sheet in the morning. Would I be sorry? HEEEEELLL no. Bag and tag. Wanna ride on the next hurrdle with us guys,,,I`ll show ya one night! :mad:

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 05:54 PM
No Name, I am so struggling with that. He knew better. I wouldn't have cared if it was an ex, and he was like hey bro do you mind???? I would've been like no not at all, but this was pretty fresh, and I was diggin her! So as far as I am concerned he knew I was talking to her, and he still went behind my back.. He could asked what was up? But he chose not to.

RitcheyRch
07-24-2006, 06:08 PM
So true. Been there done that. Girls arent worth it.
Dude...girls come and go but friends are forever. Don't give up a friendship for some crazy girl.

missspent
07-24-2006, 06:10 PM
Dude...My life resembled...until recently, a mouse in a Swiss Cheeze Factory. Been there done that could be a billboard on the hi-way of life, but too many judges in the court house would laff...going, "when ya' gonna learn!" I've learned, few long hard years, but now, I've pooped behind every tree in the forest and sometimes you need a double layer when cleaning up! There's a good one out there, hope it takes less time than it took me to find her.
www.lakehavasucityinformation.com

No Name
07-24-2006, 06:12 PM
No Name, I am so struggling with that. He knew better. I wouldn't have cared if it was an ex, and he was like hey bro do you mind???? I would've been like no not at all, but this was pretty fresh, and I was diggin her! So as far as I am concerned he knew I was talking to her, and he still went behind my back.. He could asked what was up? But he chose not to.
I hear what you’re saying and I would be pissed to. Your friend should have known better but women can really fock up a brothers head and make them do the wrong thing even when they know it’s wrong. I hope it works out in the long run, I hate to see a woman come between good friends.
Good luck.

KACHINA KEN
07-24-2006, 06:16 PM
kind big italian in me.... I have known for a bit, but we just recently started kickin it. the buddy knew I was taking He isn't a saint himself. But I would've never imagined him doing this to me. I have been there for him. But I can tell you I was amazed. Seriously. But I am glad this happened now. Thats the bright side. Plain and simple
I think Hoss hit it right on the nail, but it's OK there is room in HB for a couple of token homos and we accept you for who you are. Gay as a frootloop or not. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 06:16 PM
I am not mad over her I guess, as much as I am mad over my friend, and what he did. I've my fair share of the game with girls. But I must say this one really got my interest by the things she was saying. I was sitting there at dinner and boy she was talking a good game. I was like wow is this chick real or what?

Mandelon
07-24-2006, 06:19 PM
Think about it more......your friend put her to the test. If she really liked you she wouldn't be with someone else. He saved you from wasting your time on some girly that was gonna cheat on you later or dump you and break your heart. Now you are just pissed a little not all sad and depressed.
Call up your buddy and thank him.
And remember next time he is getting into some fresh little cootch that you will be putting your buddy system into action, to keep him safe too...... :crossx: :p

Run_em_Hard
07-24-2006, 06:21 PM
I am not mad over her I guess, as much as I am mad over my friend, and what he did. I've my fair share of the game with girls. But I must say this one really got my interest by the things she was saying. I was sitting there at dinner and boy she was talking a good game. I was like wow is this chick real or what?
Women play games dude...that is what they do. Just the same as when a guy says what he knows it will take to get in some chicks pants. She obviously knew what she was doing from the get so say f-it and make good with your friend.

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 06:23 PM
Mandy all ready in action. Working on a hot little blonde... But needless to say I can look at it from every angle, and I still come back to square one. he knew better, and crossed an ever so important line. Yes I am thankful I was able to see the kinda girl she is, but why my friend?

little rowe boat
07-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Think about it more......your friend put her to the test. If she really liked you she wouldn't be with someone else. He saved you from wasting your time on some girly that was gonna cheat on you later or dump you and break your heart. Now you are just pissed a little not all sad and depressed.
And remember next time he is getting into some fresh little cootch that you will be putting your buddy system into action, to keep him safe too...... :crossx: :p
He hit the nail on the head. Thank your friend and move on.Women are like buses.

Run_em_Hard
07-24-2006, 06:26 PM
To answer your question...?Why my friend? Cause she can. Like I said she knew what she was doin from the get. She was some tease and your buddy cock blocked ya...welcome to the life of scandalis chick.

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 06:29 PM
I still got mine in the end, and she was a hot little number! but screw my "so called friend" I am just stubborn like that! I am true and loyal to my friends

h2oski2fast
07-24-2006, 06:29 PM
Dude...My life resembled...until recently, a mouse in a Swiss Cheeze Factory. Been there done that could be a billboard on the hi-way of life, but too many judges in the court house would laff...going, "when ya' gonna learn!" I've learned, few long hard years, but now, I've pooped behind every tree in the forest and sometimes you need a double layer when cleaning up! There's a good one out there, hope it takes less time than it took me to find her.
All these analogies, and yet it still makes no sense. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Devil's Advocate
07-24-2006, 06:30 PM
I had this same thing happen to me with a friend of mine who snuck in and stole a guy that I liked. The fact is, BOTH men and women can lie, BOTH can do underhanded things when it comes to the opposite sex, BOTH can be swayed into doing something wrong and put a friendship on the line. I think something like this, weather it's short-lived or not between your friend and this chick, puts a test on a friendship. For me, I was never able to be friends with the girl again, and we were best friends in high school. I didn't trust her anymore, and then what's left?
Karma has a way of balancing things out. They stayed together for a while I heard but eventually fell apart. Bottom line, you have to decide if this is forgiveable or not and worth ditching the friendship over. I think your friend could have had more decency and at least said "hey, I like her and she likes me, what do you think about it bro? But he didn't. Unfortunate and tough call to make. :rolleyes:

Nord
07-24-2006, 06:31 PM
3 months from now, you won't even remember what happened. Pick your swollen balls up, and jump on the next one man....!!!!!!!
I'm single and loving it. I would like to meet the one, but I haven't yet. I have learned not to dwell on the last one.
When they say there are plenty of fish in the sea..........they are right!!!!
As far as your buddy is concerned,...............
Yeah, maybe he was a dick, and he might do it again, but you have to have buddy's like that to thin the herd. Believe me, guys like that don't change, but neither do the girls...............
Just my .o2
~NORD~

doesitfloat?
07-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Women can make guys do some stupid things, I don’t know if I would trash your friendship you’ve had for years because of some HO you just met.
Complete BULLSH!T!
I've "been there". Fock the "friend" who turns on a good buddy for a piece of ass. You don't need him any more than you need her. He did you a favor by showing his true colors.

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 06:36 PM
I had this same thing happen to me with a friend of mine who snuck in and stole a guy that I liked. The fact is, BOTH men and women can lie, BOTH can do underhanded things when it comes to the opposite sex, BOTH can be swayed into doing something wrong and put a friendship on the line. I think something like this, weather it's short-lived or not between your friend and this chick, puts a test on a friendship. For me, I was never able to be friends with the girl again, and we were best friends in high school. I didn't trust her anymore, and then what's left?
Karma has a way of balancing things out. They stayed together for a while I heard but eventually fell apart. Bottom line, you have to decide if this is forgiveable or not and worth ditching the friendship over. I think your friend could have had more decency and at least said "hey, I like her and she likes me, what do you think about it bro? But he didn't. Unfortunate and tough call to make. :rolleyes:
thats pretty much how I feel. I know I'll get over it, but the friendship wont be the same, and he for sure wont be aloud in havi or the lake with me, and any other events that happen. Cant trust him. I heard a great line today " the only person you can trust is yourself" But I personally like this one.... "The greatest irony of life is happiness"

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Yup he did show his colors

Nord
07-24-2006, 06:38 PM
read my post.......read it, absorb it, live it.................. :cool:

doesitfloat?
07-24-2006, 06:39 PM
All these analogies, and yet it still makes no sense. :confused: :confused: :confused:
LOL, I thought the same thing. Drop the analogies...he's trying way to hard!

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 06:41 PM
ill give him a for effort

mbrown2
07-24-2006, 06:52 PM
F the friend....you don't chix like that......and you really don't need friends like that.....bro's before ho's until your bro ho's you out! :)

unleashed
07-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Is she on myspace...give me her link...I'll have some of my boys start playing her...we'll pay your freind back!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Deano he is pretty upset. He got played as did I, but he is the one with the guilt so to me thats gonns mess with him more. He is the one who has to live with losing a good friend! just scroll down to the comments on my page you'll see a pic of her. I roll with hot chicks thats just the way it is, and she will get hers thats a fact!

Tom Brown
07-24-2006, 07:41 PM
... what the hell is with girls????
Girls suck. :cool:

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Screw The Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahaha We Are Heading To Metal Skool!

Tom Brown
07-24-2006, 08:01 PM
I roll with hot chicks thats just the way it is, and she will get hers thats a fact!
I enjoy looking at a beautiful woman as much as anybody but I'll take an honest woman with a good heart over a self serving beauty queen without even having to think about it.

Acommanderguy
07-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey Tom ya know I agree with you 100% but this chick had it all brotha! anyways I love my ***boat fam!!!

cxr133
07-24-2006, 08:56 PM
Sooooo...................
not to jack a thread. BUT how old is too old for myspace???
im thinking close to 30 :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
07-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Hey Tom ya know I agree with you 100% but this chick had it all brotha! anyways I love my ***boat fam!!!
Maybe she didn't have it all, considering the fast one both she and your friend pulled.. :idea:
The best revenge...Living Well! :)

BadKachina
07-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Who cares, if she's not interested in you than move on. The only reason your interested in her is because she's blowing you off. You have to turn the tables on them or they'll loose interest in you. You should have thrown her out earlier in the evening and told her she had bad breath and she'd be pounding down your door. :rollside: There are way too many women out there to get all wrapped up in one you just barely met. Tune your radio to Tom Lykis(spelling?) and let him school you on women. BTW, ask your buddy how your c _ c k tastes......... :crossx: :rolleyes: ;)

Devil's Advocate
07-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Who cares, if she's not interested in you than move on. The only reason your interested in her is because she's blowing you off. You have to turn the tables on them or they'll loose interest in you. You should have thrown her out earlier in the evening and told her she had bad breath and she'd be pounding down your door. :rollside: There are way too many women out there to get all wrapped up in one you just barely met. Tune your radio to Tom Lykis(spelling?) and let him school you on women. BTW, ask your buddy how your c _ c k tastes......... :crossx: :rolleyes: ;)
typical XY chromosome rationale.. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
07-24-2006, 09:37 PM
Maybe she didn't have it all, considering the fast one both she and your friend pulled.. :idea:
I was going to take the high road on that one. What was I thinking? :D :D :D

BadKachina
07-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Complete BULLSH!T!
I've "been there". Fock the "friend" who turns on a good buddy for a piece of ass. You don't need him any more than you need her. He did you a favor by showing his true colors.
Not BS, I've seen no-name in action. There was this one time, at band camp, when no-name got a hummer on the water from a chick, she came out of the cabin and started making out with some one else. No-name thought it was the funniest thing, best part about it, the girl got arrested for flashing a few minutes later. No-name never missed a beat over that whole incident. Too bad for the buddy who got sloppy seconds that day. :crossx:

BadKachina
07-24-2006, 09:43 PM
typical XY chromosome rationale.. :rolleyes:
Oh go poop your pants somewhere. :yuk:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 02:31 AM
funny i just got home from metal skool and she called me 3 times at 2 am! dumb ***** BTW v.i.p at the key is so awesome

centerhill condor
07-25-2006, 03:19 AM
we called it "playing the field"... everybody got what they thought they wanted... You're playing the field she is too! You've been doing this for years, "recycling women"... just a faster cycle! If you want a better kind of woman act like it!
He's still your buddy...just a little closer than you wanted! have couple of beers and more tag team action!

Trailer Park Casanova
07-25-2006, 03:41 AM
Is she on myspace...give me her link...I'll have some of my boys start playing her...we'll pay your freind back!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Thats a good idea, take her for a ride.

RitcheyRch
07-25-2006, 04:29 AM
Isnt that the truth. :)
I enjoy looking at a beautiful woman as much as anybody but I'll take an honest woman with a good heart over a self serving beauty queen without even having to think about it.

SummerBreeze
07-25-2006, 05:28 AM
Welcome to the drama of relationships. NO NO NO DRAMA... NO NO DRAMA :rolleyes:

DILLIGAF
07-25-2006, 05:45 AM
Try a woman instead of a "chick" next time
:)

ratso
07-25-2006, 05:46 AM
This is too funny... I gotta come back to this later today when I get some time. First of all, why ditch a friend over some chick... and secondly why get upset if she is calling you back for some action at 2am??? You're just cockblocking yourself all over the place dude... Heck, around here there is just too huge a group to go placing ownership on anyone... the chicks get passed around... period. Stories to come later...

ratso
07-25-2006, 05:48 AM
Try a woman instead of a "chick" next time
:)
Chicks are more fun, unless you want a relationship or something like that... :D

Sherpa
07-25-2006, 05:53 AM
this is exactly what I was thinking.............. time saved, keep going.....
--Sherpa

Jbb
07-25-2006, 05:55 AM
This is too funny... I gotta come back to this later today when I get some time. First of all, why ditch a friend over some chick... and secondly why get upset if she is calling you back for some action at 2am??? You're just cockblocking yourself all over the place dude... Heck, around here there is just too huge a group to go placing ownership on anyone... the chicks get passed around... period. Stories to come later...
Ratso has always been my hero!................ :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-25-2006, 06:57 AM
I agree let her booty call all she wants and then post the pics more!!! BTW Where is the kink to the others?

KACHINA KEN
07-25-2006, 07:21 AM
If you owned a DCB you wouldn't have these types of problems. They keep their pimp hand strong!

drbones
07-25-2006, 07:34 AM
A good friend would have called ya....and told you to come join them :)
But no CHICK is worth the losing a good friend over...
Use her between the 2 of ya...

DILLIGAF
07-25-2006, 07:43 AM
Chicks are more fun, unless you want a relationship or something like that... :D
You and I both know there are NO absolutes Ratso......

MONEYFURNOTHIN
07-25-2006, 07:44 AM
If you owned a DCB you wouldn't have these types of problems. They keep their pimp hand strong!
Probly the best advice yet, buy my boat bitch!

MONEYFURNOTHIN
07-25-2006, 07:47 AM
I know this guy, and i think Hoss might be on to something! J/K In my rulebook she is freegame, you just met her! Beside if we all go out and she hooks up with someone else, she wasnt that in to you! Im not trying to be harsh, but maybe you should read up on your man laws. She wasnt your girlfriend! Anyways homo, call me up lets go find some new gash

Dave C
07-25-2006, 08:00 AM
I was beginning to worry we wouldn't get any of Ratso's patented wisdom.... :crossx:
Listen to this guy, he has incurred more punishment then all of us combined..... :rollside:
I agree, mend fences with your bro and tag team that skank like a tennis match.....

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 08:52 AM
You guys are ruthless and brutal, thankful I have radar for that kinda shiat.... :crossx:

SurfOnH20
07-25-2006, 08:52 AM
If your friend slept with your wife, then yes you should be upset. Get over it and tell your friend good job on an exlt find.
P.S. You sound like a 16 year old kid..

schlepy
07-25-2006, 08:59 AM
BROS BEFORE HOES. dont lose your friend over some filth. tag team that slut and call it a day..........

SUBPRIME
07-25-2006, 09:03 AM
All I can say on the subject is girls in Cali are F'd up!!! I've lived in the midwest and in Fla for a while and the gals out here are the worst to deal with.
I miss midwestern girls, hot girl grows up in cali thinks the world owes her sh*t cause she's hot used to getting whatever she wants, nice hot girl grows up in a small town there's actually a good chance she might be normal
alright my rants over

Screemy1
07-25-2006, 09:17 AM
don't get mad at your friend... it is just ass.... I was taking my old friends girl out all the time so he could get away from her and try and get this other girl he wanted..... one day his girlfriend was a lil drunk with me and wanted to go see him because she was horny.... I knew he was with the other girl that night...... so I gave it to her instead... you know, to keep her from bugging him when he was trying to nail the other girl.... Wouldn't you know it.... the other girl does not put out... and when he finds out I tagged his girlfriend for him.... he gets pissed at me and never wants to talk again.... so then his girlfriend finds out... not by me.... and then moves into my house and stays with me for 6 months.... that really pissed him off... to this day we don't talk... hell, I don't even know where he is.... and the girl.... who gives a shit... she was fun for the time... but in the end, it was just ASS! I may sound like a dick.... but that is just how it was back then.... screw whatever was open at the moment.... I am married now with a family and I don't do that anymore.... but back then.... any girl was game......

Screemy1
07-25-2006, 09:20 AM
If your friend slept with your wife, then yes you should be upset. Get over it and tell your friend good job on an exlt find.
P.S. You sound like a 16 year old kid..
but what if you swapped with your friend.... swing baby.... it is not a bad thing.... you know, when you want something differant :) :)

Bense468
07-25-2006, 09:20 AM
My advise is bang every chick she knows. Bang your buddies mom, sister, and or grandma...and if you can get them all at one time. Thats even better.

centerhill condor
07-25-2006, 09:22 AM
make note to self... she's only yours when you're in her!

Screemy1
07-25-2006, 09:23 AM
My advise is bang every chick she knows. Bang your buddies mom, sister, and or grandma...and if you can get them all at one time. Thats even better.
okay now... I draw the line on 65... if she is getting Social Security for retirement... then I am just jealous and unable to preform!!!!

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Wow so I just woke my ass up and I am trying to nurse a hang over! good lord. Anyways some of you guys are harsh! I didnt stake claim on anyone! I should have been given the respect by my friend! If the chick wasn't into me fine! But at the time she played like she was! My friend should've said something plain and simple. True friends dont screw you over! Its that simple! Brian it is Gash hunting time! We are gonna hit up Winstons tonight! You missed one bad ass time lastnight thats for damn sure!!!!!!! As far as lastnight, she called me but I didnt hear my phone I called her back to find out what she wanted and she didnt pick up! In all honesty I dont want her calling me. no reason for it. By the way I am not 16 but thanks for asking. Bottom line is the friend messed up a simple phone call from him could've avoided this whole mess. You learn who your friends the hard way. total life lesson! so screw em both! I am gettin plastered tonight

Jbb
07-25-2006, 09:48 AM
I just love where this thread is heading.. :p ....Im just wondering if Topless' or Traci's heads have exploded yet.... :p

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 09:56 AM
took pics off

RitcheyRch
07-25-2006, 09:58 AM
She's cute. :)

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 10:00 AM
i was working on it! but she wouldnt let me!!!!!

Her454
07-25-2006, 10:09 AM
I just love where this thread is heading.. :p ....Im just wondering if Topless' or Traci's heads have exploded yet.... :p
ROTFLMAO.......................... I just don't have the energy today :rollside: , Topless can take this one and run with it................
This is a start, here ya go Alison.............................

Bense468
07-25-2006, 10:21 AM
You buddy probably has some...tell him to post some

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 10:26 AM
ouch!

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 10:40 AM
lmao! :D
ACG, I'm a little confused by your comment that a phone call would have made everything OK with your buddy. ... so you're burning a friendship over a missed phone call? That sounds a little arbitrary to me.
I wish you happiness and good luck finding someone to be with.

RitcheyRch
07-25-2006, 10:40 AM
Atleast you tried.

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 10:48 AM
When I meant phone call I meant he coulda called me and asked me what was going on. simple thats what I meant by this coulda been all avoided by a phone call

Her454
07-25-2006, 10:49 AM
That damn missed or neglected phone call could'a saved alot of relationships LOL. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Jbb
07-25-2006, 10:50 AM
ACG, I'm a little confused by your comment that a phone call would have made everything OK with your buddy. ... so you're burning a friendship over a missed phone call? That sounds a little arbitrary to me.
I wish you happiness and good luck finding someone to be with.
Go back into your stall...Dr Phil...... :yuk:

Jbb
07-25-2006, 10:51 AM
That damn missed or neglected phone call could'a saved alot of relationships LOL. :rolleyes: :rollside:
indeed..... :p

Boozer
07-25-2006, 10:52 AM
Damn dude. All this over a chick you laid pipe on one time? You need to strengthen the pimp hand BIG TIME. Having a strong pimp hand doesn't just require you to pull it in whenever you want to it also requires knowing when to let it go. You need to let it go. Obviously she's a ho.
Can you honestly say you have never tagged a chick one of your boys was seeing? I bet you have and you at the time came up with some sort of logic as to why it was justifiable at the time even though your friend may beg to differ. We are guys and we don't have enough blood in our bodies to think with both heads at the same time, it all goes to one head or the other.
You need to head to Havasu this coming weekend and find some ladies at KoKoHo's to take your agression out on. It will make you feel a lot better and afterwards you'll look back at this whole situation and wonder what the hell you were thinking.
BRO'S BEFORE HO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RitcheyRch
07-25-2006, 10:54 AM
I was thinking the same thing but didnt wanna be rude and inconsiderate.... :rolleyes:

Jbb
07-25-2006, 10:57 AM
rd sux

Jbb
07-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Browns.. "pimp hand" is all arthritic...and shit...... :p

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Booz I agree. But its not ig uess really about her so much as its about the circumstances. Ya know what I mean? I only laid the pipe on one chick that a buddy liked many many many years ago. Worse thing I ever did. Lost a friend over. Thats why this bugs me so much. I decided it wasnt worth it. But this friend new better. I would expect it from someone else just not this guy! That was my BOY. MY BESTFRIEND.... He was let into my family, I was there for him when he had alot of crap going on. its not really about her, she is a dumb ***** plain and simple!

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-25-2006, 11:00 AM
BROS BEFORE HOES. dont lose your friend over some filth. tag team that slut and call it a day..........
BANG! Theres your answer dude. It aint like he f*cked your wife.

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Browns.. "pimp hand" is all arthritic...and shit...... :p
It's cramped up pretty bad at the moment. I've got to get in the habbit of some stretching and warm up exercise before I turn that hand against myself.
I only laid the pipe on one chick that a buddy liked many many many years ago.
:idea:

Boozer
07-25-2006, 11:05 AM
she is a dumb ***** plain and simple!
Then don't let her ruin your friendship. If this guy is your best friend then why not talk to him about the circumstances and set some ground rules so that in the future this type of thing never happens again? If he does it again beat his ass and keep him a small enough part of your life that you can still know when he has met a woman that he considers to be the love of his life, lay pipe on her, take pictures of it and send them to him saying something like "Man she really is an awesome lay I see why you love her so much."

Jbb
07-25-2006, 11:05 AM
It's cramped up pretty bad at the moment. I've got to get in the habbit of some stretching and warm up exercise before I turn that hand against myself.
:idea:
That warming lotion that Topper gave you doesn't help?...............You were the pivot man in that ...Hands across Canada thing,weren't you?

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 11:07 AM
That warming lotion that Topper gave you doesn't help?...............You were the pivot man in that ...Hands across Canada thing,weren't you?
The lotion Top gave me cooled months ago.

Bense468
07-25-2006, 11:09 AM
I was thinking the same thing but didnt wanna be rude and inconsiderate.... :rolleyes:
OH YEAH...forgot about that part (happens a lot). After all this is ***boat, what was I thinking.

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 11:11 AM
you guys and the pimp hand...hmmmm funny shiat! Booz we talked about it. I just don't believe him. his story just makes no sense what so over. I dunno. Maybe I am being a d@ck about it. But I cant look at my friendship the same anymore. Like I said lesson learned.

Jbb
07-25-2006, 11:14 AM
The lotion Top gave me cooled months ago.
30 seconds in the microwave.....and spankfest '06 is underway at Toms cabin.... :p

RitcheyRch
07-25-2006, 11:15 AM
No problem. I also figured someone else would ask and I wouldnt look like a di*k.....hahahahahaha
OH YEAH...forgot about that part (happens a lot). After all this is ***boat, what was I thinking.

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 11:16 AM
what RD sux?

Deano
07-25-2006, 11:19 AM
she is cute n all but Jesus, she is a ho.
grow a sack and nut up already.
Go to the river, get some ass, and forget about all this shit.
Call your friend, kick him in the junk and call it good.
Brosbeforehos.

chub
07-25-2006, 11:35 AM
Let's kick RD in the junk! :D

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 11:42 AM
lets just kick somebody in the junk..that would be pretty funny.

Deano
07-25-2006, 11:48 AM
seriously, this thread is funny man. You are in your 20's. You have a boat. Looks like your doing okay (You have all these pictures of girls on your boat)
you need to be out bird dogging bitches and bangin beaver
Put that bitch on the shelf and hit it when you see it. thats it. :cool:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Thanks D. I do ok. I live it up pretty good, and roll deep to the river to glam, and to hollywood. I think I was just looking to settle it down a bit. the chick said all the right things. Thats all I can really say. I think I need to be at the river right now. have the whole week off. I need to do something.

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Confusious say.........
It's not your girl it's just your turn!!! :)
If she is calling you again then you probably rocked her harder than your friend eventhough she might have liked him better in the first place.
Chalk it off as a good night and move on.
Please do not post 4 months from now how she moved in with you and your having a kid!!! :yuk: :cry: :mad:

Deano
07-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Get even. Call her up and make nice.
Then put it in her butt. :220v: :crossx: :220v:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
best advise here so far... dont hate. make it good and call her when your horney.. :rollside:

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Please do not post 4 months from now how she moved in with you and your having a kid!!! :yuk: :cry: :mad:
Please do post a thread like that, ACG.
We could take that thread to 10 pages in a day. :cool:

Her454
07-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Please do post a thread like that, ACG.
We could take that thread to 10 pages in a day. :cool:
I'm betting 15 in four hours. :rollside:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 12:08 PM
or just giver the old dirty sanchez!!! hahahaha

syke-o
07-25-2006, 12:09 PM
dude.. its not like it was your wife.. it was some chick you basically just started messing with.. who cares that you're boy is waxing it now.. you should pass her around to all your homies now... maybe your friend hadnt had a piece in a while and she was all over him.. big deal... dont lose a friend over it...

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm betting 15 in four hours. :rollside:
20 in 3;)

Silver
07-25-2006, 12:10 PM
To young! Maybe you need a more mature crowd!

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 12:12 PM
i am betting it would take about 2 hours for 20 pages

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 12:12 PM
For all you self-proclaimed ballers, bangers, man-wh*res, and "pimps" with a heavy hand, you're so full of shiat! I'll bet most of you don't and can't roll like that but you all talk the game! :crossx:

Boozer
07-25-2006, 12:14 PM
dude.. its not like it was your wife.. it was some chick you basically just started messing with.. who cares that you're boy is waxing it now.. you should pass her around to all your homies now... maybe your friend hadnt had a piece in a while and she was all over him.. big deal... dont lose a friend over it...
It aint no fun if the homies can't have none.

Jbb
07-25-2006, 12:14 PM
For all you self-proclaimed ballers, bangers, man-wh*res, and "pimps" with a heavy hand, you're so full of shiat! I'll bet most of you don't and can't roll like that but you all talk the game! :crossx:
Isn't that the beauty of the internet?...... :p

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 12:17 PM
I bet TB and Ratso would help him pull a train on her at the next Hot Boat function no questions asked!! :p

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 12:20 PM
:crossx: hmmm may not be a bad idea..they do say payback is a bitch

Sleek-Jet
07-25-2006, 12:23 PM
I bet TB and Ratso would help him pull a train on her at the next Hot Boat function no questions asked!! :p
Tom's on a "watch" list... he won't be making any HB functions for a while... :idea:

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 12:32 PM
I got mad game!!!! :crossx:
Keep it on the DL........ my girl will put me on groundation and take away my car keys if she hears me saying stufff like that :cry: :argue:

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 12:35 PM
Tom's on a "watch" list... he won't be making any HB functions for a while... :idea:
Maybe JBB or Boozer can be a substitute player? :idea:

syke-o
07-25-2006, 12:35 PM
It aint no fun if the homies can't have none.
my thoughts exactly!!

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Keep it on the DL........ my girl will put me on groundation and take away my car keys if she hears me saying stufff like that :cry: :argue:
:D

Deano
07-25-2006, 12:37 PM
your right. the only thing I have that is heavy is my gut.

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Hey I have no problem sharing if she was an ex, not some chick I started hanging out with and hooking up with.

syke-o
07-25-2006, 12:41 PM
you should have a stable of women to go to at all times... if one bounces or you bounce one you should have another one at the pad by the end of the night... always keep some in the bullpen... :crossx:
i have been married for 7 years, so i am just talking from past experience.. but i dont things have changd that much in that time..

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 12:43 PM
any hot ***boat single females out there??? hahaha :crossx: i need some more back up plans!

djunkie
07-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Keep it up bud and I'll be moving in on that woman of yours. Isn't that what friends are for? :crossx: :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 12:55 PM
your right. the only thing I have that is heavy is my gut.
LMAO.. :D This thread is funny.

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 12:56 PM
any hot ***boat single females out there??? hahaha :crossx: i need some more back up plans!
This has been tried on several occasions!!! :crossx:
Your gonna need a bigger boat;)

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 01:00 PM
Keep it up bud and I'll be moving in on that woman of yours. Isn't that what friends are for? :crossx: :crossx:
<------ not worried :crossx:
Jen likes Rhinos,Vettes and guys that don't live at home with there parents;) :p
Besides you already have your hands full with the "Bunny Hunter" :rollside:
You buy that ring yet? :crossx:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 01:00 PM
CT i was thinkin the same thing! But who needs a payment? Mine is paid for and has done the job so far! I dont want to be like everyone else buy these boats and sell them

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 01:04 PM
CT i was thinkin the same thing! But who needs a payment? Mine is paid for and has done the job so far! I dont want to be like everyone else buy these boats and sell them
True love is finding a girl that is just as happy riding in a dingy as a 50' Outerlimnits.
It will happen.
Meanwhile you can tell them you have a 21' boat and a 15" personality!!! :crossx:

djunkie
07-25-2006, 01:08 PM
This has been tried on several occasions!!! :crossx:
Your gonna need a bigger boat;)
WAYYYYYYY bigger boat. :rollside:

djunkie
07-25-2006, 01:08 PM
<------ not worried :crossx:
Jen likes Rhinos,Vettes and guys that don't live at home with there parents;) :p
Besides you already have your hands full with the "Bunny Hunter" :rollside:
You buy that ring yet? :crossx:
I'll buy mine a ring when you buys yours one.

djunkie
07-25-2006, 01:09 PM
True love is finding a girl that is just as happy riding in a dingy as a 50' Outerlimnits.
It will happen.
Meanwhile you can tell them you have a 21' boat and a 15" personality!!! :crossx:
My 8" tongue seems to work on them pretty good too. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 01:10 PM
I'll buy mine a ring when you buys yours one.
Serious?
You two that close?
Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal at KB jewlers? :idea: :p

djunkie
07-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Serious?
You two that close?
Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal at KB jewlers? :idea: :p
I'm not serious about anything. You should know that. :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 01:12 PM
My 2" Penis seems to work on her pretty good if I buy her enough drinks. :crossx:
I fixed it for you;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm not serious about anything. You should know that. :rollside: :rollside:
you said you were ready when I am;) :idea:

djunkie
07-25-2006, 01:14 PM
I fixed it for you;) :crossx:
Hence the constant use of the 8" tongue. :rollside:

djunkie
07-25-2006, 01:15 PM
you said you were ready when I am;) :idea:
Lets see pics of the ring than. Just don't don't show my g/f. I'm pretty sure I couldn't afford what you could. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 01:16 PM
Hence the constant use of the 8" tongue. :rollside:
I was always impressed with how you could comb your hair with your tounge;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Lets see pics of the ring than. Just don't don't show my g/f. I'm pretty sure I couldn't afford what you could. :rolleyes: :rollside:
Nothing yet hence the 2 for 1 special.
You probably have 4X the disposable income that I do.
When is your next trip to Parker?

djunkie
07-25-2006, 01:21 PM
I was always impressed with how you could comb your hair with your tounge;) :crossx:
Ya people always tell me I should join the circus.

djunkie
07-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Nothing yet hence the 2 for 1 special.
You probably have 4X the disposable income that I do.
When is your next trip to Parker?
Just got back from Parker. Havi august 5,6

Deano
07-25-2006, 01:37 PM
I am sure someone will lend you a ho.
Most of the women around here are spoken for by the big ballers. Us junior ballers have to sit on the sidelines and hope they throw us a bone now and then. get in line suka

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 01:40 PM
i am betting it would take about 2 hours for 20 pages
Sold!
I came just then.

RiverPirate
07-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Most of the angles have been well covered and I can only add the following statement:
"Wive's and girl friends may come and go, but good friends, like brothers are forever."
The key is finding a woman who is an exception to this rule.
Good luck.

barbigrl
07-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Do you hang out with Notalent??

barbigrl
07-25-2006, 04:18 PM
3 months from now, you won't even remember what happened. Pick your swollen balls up, and jump on the next one man....!!!!!!!
I'm single and loving it. I would like to meet the one, but I haven't yet. I have learned not to dwell on the last one.
When they say there are plenty of fish in the sea..........they are right!!!!
As far as your buddy is concerned,...............
Yeah, maybe he was a dick, and he might do it again, but you have to have buddy's like that to thin the herd. Believe me, guys like that don't change, but neither do the girls...............
Just my .o2
~NORD~
What happned to the little asian chick that cuts your meat??

02HoWaRd26
07-25-2006, 04:23 PM
C annot
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking
oooops did I spell that sorry!!!

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Balls are kinda big tom! what can I say its the italian in me.... I have known her for a bit, but we just recently started kickin it. Bu the buddy knew I was talking to her! He isn't a saint himself. But I would've never imagined him doing this to me. I have been there for him through all the crap he went through. But I can tell you that this girl said all the right things to "T" I was amazed. Seriously. But I am glad this happened now rather then mons down the line. Thats the bright side. But the friendship is over. Plain and simple
Of course she said all the right things, she learned them from the last guy she was with....

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 04:33 PM
You are probably right Mrs. Killer! :cool:

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 04:42 PM
You are probably right Mrs. Killer! :cool:
:) Good luck with the new one...

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 04:50 PM
:p Didn't you learn the basic 5 "F"'s of life in jr or high school........
1F-Find'em
2F-Feel'em
3F-French'em
4F-F,,k'em
5F-Forget'em
or get married a few times till you have the right one........................ :p
Now that's bad advice. You must like paying half after the divorce.

ratso
07-25-2006, 05:04 PM
:p Didn't you learn the basic 5 "F"'s of life in jr or high school........
1F-Find'em
2F-Feel'em
3F-French'em
4F-F,,k'em
5F-Forget'em
or get married a few times till you have the right one........................ :p
I agree except for the last line... That doesn't always work... :rolleyes:

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 05:12 PM
0.00 to both x's !!! Third time is the keeper !!!! :) 13 years :)
We have a winner..... :rollside:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 05:26 PM
So i get a call from the "friend" just now, and he starts off witht he small chit chat stuff. So he says he let her have it calling her a liar etc... So he is like what am I gonna do about you? You lead me into something by lying.She was like i just want to see you. So he says he is gonna caution on the romantic side, but start over.He said she has him all twisted in head because of the great day they had on sunday. so I nicely explained to him that I dont feel like seeing her at all and not to bring her around me. I am hurt simple. I need to feel like I have to be given some respect and I deserve that atleast. So in the end I still look like the chump, and got beat out by a friend who I wasn't even competing with. I dunno... such BS..... So as I said before my friendship wont be the same and he is going to continue to see her anyways......so there is the update

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 05:34 PM
Thats exactly how I am going to look at it HP

MONEYFURNOTHIN
07-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Note to self: Dont ever bag a chick acommanderguy has made out with, he will be mad at me. Winstons tonight foo?

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 05:40 PM
hell ya winstons tonight! I dont care if u bagged a chick I bagged! Just dont do it the next night after I did! And be sure there isnt more to it b! hahaha We went to metal skool lastnight at the Key Club and spent well over 300 bucks on our table/tab

ratso
07-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Okay, whether your friend called or not beforehand, you still wouldn't want him banging her. No phone call is just a bs excuse for the way you feel. If he called and still banged her then it would just be something else. You got played by her and you want to blame your friend for tapping it. I'll tell you, the group I hang with, there aren't any cockblockers. The women get passed around. Somebody shows up with a chick around us, chances are there are going to be quite a few of us hitting it down the road. I can't stand some mf'er that dates and or screws a chick a few times and then thinks he owns her, and expects all his buds to stay away. I have a friend like that... he would screw a different chick every week and keep all them hanging on and thinking they were the only one, feeding them every bs line he could come up with. One of them found out and broke things off with him... and she started calling me and we began hooking up. All the sudden he goes into stalking mode and starts following her around, steals her phone and checks messages, starts trying to hang around me 24/7, and starts asking me whats going on. I tell him what I do and who I do it with is none of his business... that's just how I am. He doesn't own me and he doesn't own her. He even went as far as trying to peek in my bedroom window and eavesdrop! His problem is he is a player and a bald faced liar and he can't stand it when the tables are turned on him. After our little fling, my son started seeing her for 6 months. I raised my son like me... he gets around probably more than I ever did... get what you want and cut em loose. Heck, I hang out with a buttload of exes. I have fixed some of them up with friends and aquaintences of mine... who freakin cares? It's pussy... It's in every bar, on every street corner, in the grocery store, right under your friggin nose... There's a group of us that run together and hang out, throw parties at my place... some of it legal and some of it maybe not so legal... and there are plenty of chicks that hang out and like I said, get passed around. Some of them have been with two or three of us, some of them with ten of us, and a few that have gone 4 in one night and tag teams or threesomes... Anything goes... Lifes a party, you only live once... women come and go, but bud, you gotta hang on to your friends. No ass will come between me and mine, unless we all happen to be in the bedroom at the same time... :D

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Ratso wrote the book on speaking plainly.
Much respect, Ratso. :cool:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Well I dont stake claim on anyone. Never will, but your right I got played! But he is no saint in this RATSO. So yes I can blame him as much as I can blame her. Good for him go get his groove on but dont do it at my expense, especially when I am trying to hook him up with this other girl, who he thought was way hot. I mean come on I have to get mine to. I am not gonna say he bro cool man just bagged this chick I think I like her but go ahead bag her. Simple logic, call your boy find out what the deal is. I have told all my friends that its the understand we have. I could care less if it was an ex. I tried to set a friend up with my ex who I was with for 3 years! I don't care. I was showen zero respect! From my supposed "FRIEND". **** the hoe! because thats what she is a little *****.

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 06:14 PM
So yes I can blame him as much as I can blame her. Good for him go get his groove on but dont do it at my expense,..
What expense?
You've already said she played you and you're out on her. ... so to what expense do you refer?

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 06:16 PM
My feelings Tom. I was really diggin the chick.

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Okay, whether your friend called or not beforehand, you still wouldn't want him banging her. No phone call is just a bs excuse for the way you feel. If he called and still banged her then it would just be something else. You got played by her and you want to blame your friend for tapping it. I'll tell you, the group I hang with, there aren't any cockblockers. The women get passed around. Somebody shows up with a chick around us, chances are there are going to be quite a few of us hitting it down the road. I can't stand some mf'er that dates and or screws a chick a few times and then thinks he owns her, and expects all his buds to stay away. I have a friend like that... he would screw a different chick every week and keep all them hanging on and thinking they were the only one, feeding them every bs line he could come up with. One of them found out and broke things off with him... and she started calling me and we began hooking up. All the sudden he goes into stalking mode and starts following her around, steals her phone and checks messages, starts trying to hang around me 24/7, and starts asking me whats going on. I tell him what I do and who I do it with is none of his business... that's just how I am. He doesn't own me and he doesn't own her. He even went as far as trying to peek in my bedroom window and eavesdrop! His problem is he is a player and a bald faced liar and he can't stand it when the tables are turned on him. After our little fling, my son started seeing her for 6 months. I raised my son like me... he gets around probably more than I ever did... get what you want and cut em loose. Heck, I hang out with a buttload of exes. I have fixed some of them up with friends and aquaintences of mine... who freakin cares? It's pussy... It's in every bar, on every street corner, in the grocery store, right under your friggin nose... There's a group of us that run together and hang out, throw parties at my place... some of it legal and some of it maybe not so legal... and there are plenty of chicks that hang out and like I said, get passed around. Some of them have been with two or three of us, some of them with ten of us, and a few that have gone 4 in one night and tag teams or threesomes... Anything goes... Lifes a party, you only live once... women come and go, but bud, you gotta hang on to your friends. No ass will come between me and mine, unless we all happen to be in the bedroom at the same time... :D
Dang player! Hope your wearing a hat.....

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 06:17 PM
My feelings Tom. I was really diggin the chick.
I feel bad for you but I think you may be a little confused with regard to enemy identification.

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 06:18 PM
His hats tend to be carbon based.

Jbb
07-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Ratso for President!...... :)

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Ratso for President!...... :)
We don't need another George Bush.

wsuwrhr
07-25-2006, 06:24 PM
Ten years from now, you will be laughing about it. TRUST ME.
It could be worse, you could be married....
Brian

ratso
07-25-2006, 06:25 PM
Well I dont stake claim on anyone. Never will, but your right I got played! But he is no saint in this RATSO. So yes I can blame him as much as I can blame her. Good for him go get his groove on but dont do it at my expense, especially when I am trying to hook him up with this other girl, who he thought was way hot. I mean come on I have to get mine to. I am not gonna say he bro cool man just bagged this chick I think I like her but go ahead bag her. Simple logic, call your boy find out what the deal is. I have told all my friends that its the understand we have. I could care less if it was an ex. I tried to set a friend up with my ex who I was with for 3 years! I don't care. I was showen zero respect! From my supposed "FRIEND". **** the hoe! because thats what she is a little *****.
We all have rules we live by. You have yours and I basically have none. In my younger days I've lost a few friends over stuff like this, when I was the one doing the banging with some chick they liked. I've also been on the receiving end of it numerous times and I'd be like "Hey, for some reason this chick isn't into me and she is into him, so let them have at it if they turn each other on", and I'd laugh it off, shrug my shoulders and walk away from it. In the end though, I can only think of one of them that I wasn't able to become friends with again, and if you don't get all butthurt over it, chances are the chicks will come around again too. One day you two will have a few drinks, look back and laugh it off... It's just ass, kind of like borrowing your buds car, do a few burnouts, maybe put a dent or two in it, but if you're truly friends you fix it and move on. He's pounding that ass now, but I'm a firm believer in what comes around goes around. You'll get your chance to get even eventually if you think that will make you feel better... just make it good when you do. ;)

ratso
07-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Yes maam... you never know, number 6 may come along one day... :idea:

wsuwrhr
07-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Pretty much what I meant without typing so much.
I turned 35 this year, and I can't tell you how many times I was pissed about this girl or that girl. I think back at all the time I wasted being mad when I should have just dug for another bunny.
Keep pimping your boat bud, I saw your pictures, you know how to do it.
Let it roll. Seriously.
"Bitches ain't nothing but bitches"
Brian
In the end though, I can only think of one of them that I wasn't able to become friends with again, and if you don't get all butthurt over it, chances are the chicks will come around again too. One day you two will have a few drinks, look back and laugh it off... It's just ass, kind of like borrowing your buds car, do a few burnouts, maybe put a dent or two in it, but if you're truly friends you fix it and move on. He's pounding that ass now, but I'm a firm believer in what comes around goes around. You'll get your chance to get even eventually if you think that will make you feel better... just make it good when you do. ;)

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Who knows ratso one. I am not totally disowning the friendship. Its just not going to be the same,and I dont want to be around the two of them. So ya maybe I am butthurt. But thats my deal I will get over it, but I don't do that stuff to my friends. Your suppose to trust the people who are close to you, and I feel betrayed! But whatever its over he is going to bag her end of story, and I am left heading to the bar tonight to find my next hook up.

wsuwrhr
07-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Dude, a lil advice......."friends are a dime a dozen if you have something they have an interest in, a true friend wouldn't even go there ", choose wisely.
I like,
Where were you 15 years ago?
Brian

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Hey Anthony, how about this...
If they discover that they were meant to be together, wouldn't you want her and your friend to be happy together? Maybe it is a good relationship.
... or is this thing just about you?
OK... I'll confess to wanting to post something in this thread to show off my new sig. :D

ratso
07-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Hey Anthony, how about this...
If they discover that they were meant to be together, wouldn't you want her and your friend to be happy together? Maybe it is a good relationship.
... or is this thing just about you?
OK... I'll confess to wanting to post something in this thread to show off my new sig. :D
lol... :hammer2:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 06:37 PM
We'll if thats what it take for them than great tom. So I guess when I call up his ex and bag her I can use that excuse right? To each there own. I choose not to be around it. Great line by RATSO...

ratso
07-25-2006, 06:47 PM
We'll if thats what it take for them than great tom. So I guess when I call up his ex and bag her I can use that excuse right? To each there own. I choose not to be around it. Great line by RATSO...
...one of your friends chicks could be the one you are destined to be with... don't pass up those opportunities! :idea:
I gotta admit, you are a standup guy when it comes to friends, but I've seen a lot of cases where your friends are the ones that are gonna burn you. Play the game, don't let it play you. Sometimes you can be too good of a friend, and others will take advantage of that. Life is too short to worry about stupid little misfortunes like this... ;)

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 06:48 PM
We all have rules we live by. You have yours and I basically have none. In my younger days I've lost a few friends over stuff like this, when I was the one doing the banging with some chick they liked. I've also been on the receiving end of it numerous times and I'd be like "Hey, for some reason this chick isn't into me and she is into him, so let them have at it if they turn each other on", and I'd laugh it off, shrug my shoulders and walk away from it. In the end though, I can only think of one of them that I wasn't able to become friends with again, and if you don't get all butthurt over it, chances are the chicks will come around again too. One day you two will have a few drinks, look back and laugh it off... It's just ass, kind of like borrowing your buds car, do a few burnouts, maybe put a dent or two in it, but if you're truly friends you fix it and move on. He's pounding that ass now, but I'm a firm believer in what comes around goes around. You'll get your chance to get even eventually if you think that will make you feel better... just make it good when you do. ;)
Damn, you're just a damn womanizer and treats women like disposable objects. Someone must have chewed you up pretty bad and spit you out. Pretty twisted mentality bud. :squiggle:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 06:52 PM
I appreciate that RATSO. I just value my friendships. I made this mistake when I was 18 and I lost a friend over it, and after that I decided that I wouldn't do that again. But I should've known this was going to happen with this "friend". He burned a mutual friend of ours before. But they weren't as good of friends as we were. So I might just have to pass up oppurtunites like that if I feel it will hurt my friendship....

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Ratso is a beautiful human being. :)
... who's been shot and stabbed multiple times by exes of his. :cool:

BadKachina
07-25-2006, 06:55 PM
You're right, most of us are washed up married loosers with receeding hairlines, but this guy is in his 20's with a boat. No need to cry over one chick, now is the time for him to live it up before he ends up like the rest of us. :cry:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 06:56 PM
BK I've been living it up thanks. Its not just about the chick, its more about the friend? simple

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 06:58 PM
I think he is more hurt over the loss of a friendship, who was never a true friend to begin with....

ratso
07-25-2006, 07:01 PM
Damn, you're just a damn womanizer and treats women like disposable objects. Someone must have chewed you up pretty bad and spit you out. Pretty twisted mentality bud. :squiggle:
I wouldn't say womanizer... A womanizer basically lies to get what they want... I always tell the god honest truth, and at least in the end I'm respected for that.
What's wrong with having women around that have the same interests as I do? It took me quite a few years to figure out that the type I like just so happen to NOT be marriage material. Chewed up and spit out... yes maam, by the best... and I am still friends with practically all of them. Why hate just because you can't make someone be what you want them to be??? Not everyone has to be in a relationship to find happiness. I know I don't, and I know a lot of women that don't. For those that can make it work... more power to you. I think I read somewhere that you have been in a 5 year relationship??? Awesome... You must be an outstanding young lady.
I doubt you'd last a week with me. ;)

rlj676
07-25-2006, 07:13 PM
For everyone that is saying bros before hos, forgive him; bros before hos means you don't f your friends girls and let them (hos) cause problems. You forgo the ho for the aforementioned bro. His friend did not stick to this "code" so f him, you can still hang, but never be good friends with someone like this.

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 07:16 PM
I wouldn't say womanizer... A womanizer basically lies to get what they want... I always tell the god honest truth, and at least in the end I'm respected for that.
What's wrong with having women around that have the same interests as I do? It took me quite a few years to figure out that the type I like just so happen to NOT be marriage material. Chewed up and spit out... yes maam, by the best... and I am still friends with practically all of them. Why hate just because you can't make someone be what you want them to be??? Not everyone has to be in a relationship to find happiness. I know I don't, and I know a lot of women that don't. For those that can make it work... more power to you. I think I read somewhere that you have been in a 5 year relationship??? Awesome... You must be an outstanding young lady.
I doubt you'd last a week with me. ;)
I'm not hating on you, just don't like how women are demoralized in your descriptions. I'm not even taking ANY of this personally, since I've never been in your warpath.... :crossx: No, you don't have to be in a relationship to be happy, we're not all built the same way, I agree. I'm pretty open-minded about other's ways of thinking, just some of them are more extreme then others. I'd venture to say that we probably wouldn't last more than a few days....maybe not even a few hours... :crossx: :rollside:

ratso
07-25-2006, 07:16 PM
For everyone that is saying bros before hos, forgive him; bros before hos means you don't f your friends girls and let them (hos) cause problems. You forgo the ho for the aforementioned bro. His friend did not stick to this "code" so f him, you can still hang, but never be good friends with someone like this.
It's a piece of ass, nobody lost a limb or their life... :rolleyes:

DUNDUN
07-25-2006, 07:17 PM
bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks. =]

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Thank you Mrs. Killer! Ya know you learn who your friends are. I am hurt a little bit about the girl, because you can go out with a 100 girls in a year and have the "feeling" one time. This time I had that one feeling. But whatever got played the "friend" has it, our friendship will never be the same. that is the end of the story. Unfortunetly for me I have to see her for 5 mins tonight so she can give me my watch that I left at her house.

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 07:19 PM
I'll tell you what... I'm one of these 'ownership' guys. I've never done anyone I wasn't confident was right there with me, relationship wise. While I want to know the woman is exclusive to me, I offer the same in return.
... but if a woman were to stray and get with some guy, it wouldn't matter who the guy is, I would blame the woman. If she told me she was only with me and then broke her word, that's the only place I need to aim the blame gun.
That's not to say I'd be joyous about having an exgirlfriend and a good friend of mine hanging out, smooching it up and getting physical but I'd pretend it didn't bother me and really, I don't think it would be a huge deal.
It's all part of the shit-kicker we call life. :cool:

rlj676
07-25-2006, 07:20 PM
It's a piece of ass, nobody lost a limb or their life... :rolleyes:
I agree, just move on I'm saying. However for people saying bros before hos it doesn't seem to be the applicable saying here to me.

ratso
07-25-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm not hating on you, just don't like how women are demoralized in your descriptions. I'm not even taking ANY of this personally, since I've never been in your warpath.... :crossx: No, you don't have to be in a relationship to be happy, we're not all built the same way, I agree. I'm pretty open-minded about other's ways of thinking, just some of them are more extreme then others. I'd venture to say that we probably wouldn't last more than a few days....maybe not even a few hours... :crossx: :rollside:
I can get a lot done in a few hours... J/K...
I don't mean to demoralize women, but I'm sure most of the ones I refer to just want some cock and they can be on their way... I don't mind being used either. :D It's hard to understand someone elses world if you've never lived in it...

INSman
07-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Who cares, play the "Hit It and Quit It" game until you find what you are looking for, which was not this girl for sure :rollside:

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 07:25 PM
It's hard to understand someone elses world if you've never lived in it...
:eek:

ratso
07-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Who cares, play the "Hit It and Quit It" game until you find what you are looking for, which was not this girl for sure :rollside:
She was kinda hot, so it probably stung a lil bit... :rolleyes:

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Love the code! Stick by it. But the he didnt care about the code. So like i said above. The end of the story is I got played, the "friend" got the girl, and my friendship with him will never be the same. So you figure out who the loser is in this deal!

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 07:28 PM
I don't mean to demoralize women, but I'm sure most of the ones I refer to just want some cock and they can be on their way... I don't mind being used either. :D It's hard to understand someone elses world if you've never lived in it...
That's all good....but may I ask, what the hell color is the sky in your world?? :crossx: :D

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 07:29 PM
... you figure out who the loser is in this deal!
The only one who matters, in this conversation, is you. You're the loser. You've lost a friend. That definitely sucks.
Sorry, Tone.

ratso
07-25-2006, 07:32 PM
That's all good....but may I ask, what the hell color is the sky in your world?? :crossx: :D
...lets just say the sun shines on my ass quite a bit.

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm sure you can Ratso. You can probably cover those 5 F's that were mentioned by HP earlier.. :crossx:

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 07:34 PM
...lets just say the sun shines on my ass quite a bit.

Fire Angler
07-25-2006, 07:34 PM
It's all part of the shit-kicker we call life. :cool:
Thanks for the sig line. :rollside:

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the sig line. :rollside:
It's getting harder and harder to search for my last post in a thread.
I've got to tone this shit down.

No Name
07-25-2006, 07:36 PM
So you figure out who the loser is in this deal!
If you ask me were all losers for dragging this thread out 9 pages. :D :D

ratso
07-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Hey, it's better than anything else I had planned... :D

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Speak for yourself buddy.....

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 07:46 PM
9 pages! we have had other threads run on longer than this one! I look at it like this. Good bar talk! Speaking of Bar I need to shower and go get ready to hit the local pub! Me Moneyfornothin and a bunch of the klan will be kickin back a few cold ones!

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 07:49 PM
9 pages! we have had other threads run on longer than this one! I look at it like this. Good bar talk! Speaking of Bar I need to shower and go get ready to hit the local pub! Me Moneyfornothin and a bunch of the klan will be kickin back a few cold ones!
Have a good time! Tell Brian Hi for me.

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 07:50 PM
will do Mrs.Killer and I am sure we will!

BoaterX
07-25-2006, 07:51 PM
You friend must have a bigger boat than you..?

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 07:57 PM
nope he doesnt own one

No Name
07-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Speak for yourself buddy.....
Ok lets take it to ten pages then. :)

ratso
07-25-2006, 08:03 PM
nope he doesnt own one
...he probably has a big line of SH#T then... :idea:

ratso
07-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Ok lets take it to ten pages then. :)
...why not... :D
I better go grab a Red Bull.

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 08:05 PM
...why not... :D
I better go grab a Red Bull.
I have the Vodka...

No Name
07-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I have the Vodka...
I would drink Vodka with you anytime time Mrs. K. :)

Acommanderguy
07-25-2006, 08:21 PM
ok but i cant continue this until i get back from the BAR

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 08:26 PM
I just wanked.

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 08:27 PM
:D

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 08:29 PM
:boxed:

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 08:38 PM
I would wank while hanging out on ***boat and reading threads you may, or may not, have posted in Mrs. K. :)

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Don't worry, we'll maintain the nuthouse until you get back.. :rolleyes:

ratso
07-25-2006, 08:52 PM
...this could get really good. :idea: :D

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 08:52 PM
I would wank while hanging out on ***boat and reading threads you may, or may not, have posted in Mrs. K. :)
:rolleyes:

Acommanderguy
07-26-2006, 12:34 AM
B!tch never showed up with my watch!!!! And didnt return my call! So I called the "friend" faggot didnt answer his phone! All I want is my watch thats it

djunkie
07-26-2006, 02:29 AM
B!tch never showed up with my watch!!!! And didnt return my call! So I called the "friend" faggot didnt answer his phone! All I want is my watch thats it
"Give me my 2 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :crossx:

RitcheyRch
07-26-2006, 04:29 AM
I love that line out of "Better off Dead". :)
"Give me my 2 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :crossx:

Acommanderguy
07-26-2006, 07:38 AM
lol you guys are funny!

UltraStealth
07-26-2006, 08:40 AM
That is some f'ed up shiat. If that was my friend, he wouldn't be anymore. It's about respect. He didn't respect you. There are some things you can forgive and forget but you can't change people. He did it once so what's to say he wouldn't do it again. Good call bro.

Acommanderguy
07-26-2006, 08:56 AM
ya I am done with the frienship period it isnt worth the pain. Ultrastealth where in newhall are you at?? you ever frequent any of our local pubs?

NOTALENT
07-26-2006, 09:21 AM
Dude, straight up Bros code, once a guy takes a chick out she is off limits. BROS BEFORE HOES. After you are through with her then it is up to the friend to ask you if its ok to give it a shot, and with your approval they can proceed. Its always been this way with a tight group of friends. If you cant trust your friend, who can you trust?
Sucks anthony, but a true friend would have known better, and if the chick is going to pull that shit then she isnt what your looking for.

Midlife Advantage
07-26-2006, 09:26 AM
LOL! I love that one. Tell your so-called buddy that "she's not your girlfriend, its just your turn"

Acommanderguy
07-26-2006, 09:29 AM
I agree B. 100% I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the more I thought about it why should I? I am just trying to get my watch back, and if he had any ounce of respect for me he should've told her stick to your word and bring him his watch. But he didn't and he screened my call and ignored my message I sent him

Caljamr
07-26-2006, 09:37 AM
NO TALENT - You speak words of great wisdom. In every group of friends i've ever had it's always Bro's before Hoe's. You must ask first no matter what. It's the rule and you can't break the rules with your brothers. End of story.

ratso
07-26-2006, 10:37 AM
NO TALENT - You speak words of great wisdom. In every group of friends i've ever had it's always Bro's before Hoe's. You must ask first no matter what. It's the rule and you can't break the rules with your brothers. End of story.
I disagree somewhat. There is this chick I've seen off and on for years. She has been married the majority of them and still is. She runs a business and a lot of other ladies work for her. A few have shown interest in me over the years and she has let it be very well known that I am off limits to them. Naturally quite a bit has gone on behind her back because of it. Bottom fu#king line here children... it's plain and simple cockblocking. :yuk: Move on and find someone else... highly possible you'll get sh#t on again, especially if you're 20 something looking for something serious. A few years, months, weeks, or maybe even days, the bitch won't be around anyway. Don't blame your bud... blame her if you gotta blame somebody...

Devil's Advocate
07-26-2006, 10:48 AM
I disagree somewhat. There is this chick I've seen off and on for years. She has been married the majority of them and still is. She runs a business and a lot of other ladies work for her. A few have shown interest in me over the years and she has let it be very well known that I am off limits to them. Naturally quite a bit has gone on behind her back because of it. Bottom fu#king line here children... it's plain and simple cockblocking. :yuk: Move on and find someone else... highly possible you'll get sh#t on again, especially if you're 20 something looking for something serious. A few years, months, weeks, or maybe even days, the bitch won't be around anyway. Don't blame your bud... blame her if you gotta blame somebody...
Yeah, yeah, bros before hos, blah, blah...RATSO, I'm going to have to come over there and slap you.. :crossx:

Jbb
07-26-2006, 10:50 AM
Yeah, yeah, bros before hos, blah, blah...RATSO, I'm going to have to come over there and slap you.. :crossx:
See how his disagreeable charm lures them in.....every time.... :p
If you slap him...he will just enjoy it....

Acommanderguy
07-26-2006, 11:02 AM
it just isn't worth it anymore. Brandon has it right. Thats the code my group lives by, and it wasnt respected. So why respect him and offer my friendship? I shouldn't and I am not going to anymore.

UltraStealth
07-26-2006, 11:04 AM
ya I am done with the frienship period it isnt worth the pain. Ultrastealth where in newhall are you at?? you ever frequent any of our local pubs?
I am off Golden Valley and Sierra hwy. I grew up in the SF valley. I have been out there for a year. I have been to most resturant bars but not the local pubs. Which one's go off out there? I have been asking everyone where all the hot spots are out there, but keep being told there are none. So i always head to the SF valley or over the hill. Where you at in Valencia?

Acommanderguy
07-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Here I'll give you the quick run down for the bar scene out here
Sunday night----generally its Winstons/mables hit or miss though
Monday Night---- Nothin here but I do high adivse you go to the key club and check out Metal Skool
Tuesday nights---- Winstons/Mables but agian with this bar its hit or miss
Weds---The Rendevouz pretty good crowd good Kareoke
Thursday nights--- tricky one George Bistro's i been going off like crazy, but you also have the rendevouz which has great drink specials
Friday usually the greens/fridays crowd
Saturday The greens/fridays/ tailgate crowd
Pretty confusing but hey some of the places are pretty good

Tom Brown
07-26-2006, 11:18 AM
See how his disagreeable charm lures them in.....every time.... :p
... so.... what's your take on all of this, Brian?

RitcheyRch
07-26-2006, 11:21 AM
Not much of a singles scene in SCV thats for sure.
Monday Night---- Nothin here but I do high adivse you go to the key club and check out Metal Skool
Thursday nights--- tricky one George Bistro's i been going off like crazy, but you also have the rendevouz which has great drink specials

UltraStealth
07-26-2006, 11:24 AM
Cool, thanks for the info. Let me know when you roll over to these places and we'll have to meet up for a drink. I take it these places have some eye candy?