PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys be turned off if...

IN2-IN2MX
01-09-2006, 11:17 PM
you met a girl and she told you she 2 seconds into the conversation that she was ready for that next stage in life...to reproduce!???? :crossx:
This crazy chick on the Bachelor didn't get a rose because that's what she told him. Hee hee. And then she freaked out and attacked him verbally because she couldn't understand why she didn't get picked. Errr...what a total freak!!! It was the best thing ever. I love it! :p Anyone else see that?

AltarGirl
01-09-2006, 11:20 PM
you met a girl and she told you she 2 seconds into the conversation that she was ready for that next stage in life...to reproduce!???? :crossx:
This crazy chick on the Bachelor didn't get a rose because that's what she told him. Hee hee. And then she freaked out and attacked him verbally because she couldn't understand why she didn't get picked. Errr...what a total freak!!! It was the best thing ever. I love it! :p Anyone else see that?
Didn't see it, but I think I'd be a little turned off too! :skull:

Newcastle
01-09-2006, 11:22 PM
I saw it. What a freak she was. "My eggs are getting old"? Seriously biatch...
I would've rolled that chick down the front staircase if I was the Bachelor

Chubby4Life
01-09-2006, 11:22 PM
No, I missed that while watching the 5 minute Chevy commercial on Las Vegas. To awnser your question though, Yea I'd surely find a way to end our convo quick.

ROZ
01-09-2006, 11:43 PM
I'd agree to hatever, have sex with her, and then run for my life :D
Hooli might have a SWB device to get rid of her...

LUVNLIFE
01-10-2006, 04:35 AM
It's no wonder she is on a show like the Bachelor if she acts like that. Prob just another psycho biatch. :)

Jbb
01-10-2006, 04:40 AM
I'd agree to hatever, have sex with her, and then run for my life :D
Hooli might have a SWB device to get rid of her...
Make the best of a bad situation.....lol.....and run like hell...... :p :p

Havasu Hangin'
01-10-2006, 04:48 AM
There are crazy, psycho women out there?
Shocking. :notam:

HOOTER SLED-
01-10-2006, 04:52 AM
Sounds like hit and run to me. :D At least she's ready to phuck!! :devil:

Tom Brown
01-10-2006, 05:51 AM
I'm sterile so I've been looking for a woman who really wants children.

riverbound
01-10-2006, 06:24 AM
I would run for the hills.......did the reproducing thing and Im happy with the 2 I got. dont want ANY more :(

lucky
01-10-2006, 06:25 AM
I saw it. What a freak she was. "My eggs are getting old"? Seriously biatch...
I would've rolled that chick down the front staircase if I was the Bachelor
nothing wrong with scamblin some eggs -- wouldn't tell her my exwife kept my nuts in divorce :)

Throttle
01-10-2006, 06:29 AM
dnr Dump N Run!

riverbound
01-10-2006, 06:33 AM
dnr Dump N Run!
I thought it was
DTB ???
:D

Throttle
01-10-2006, 06:37 AM
I thought it was
DTB ???
:D
that'll work too!

PlyaPlya22
01-10-2006, 06:51 AM
Crazy in the head=crazy in the bed!! Hit it N quit it!!

Chase
01-10-2006, 07:08 AM
No, I missed that while watching the 5 minute Chevy commercial on Las Vegas. To awnser your question though, Yea I'd surely find a way to end our convo quick.
OK...I am going to highjack the thread for a second...
What did you think of the commercial??
Isn't Las Vegas (the show) getting wierd lately??? I can't see it going much longer.. :cool:

Jordy
01-10-2006, 07:19 AM
I was laughing my ass off watching that show. When he was handing out roses I was predicting which ones were going to cry and which ones looked like they were loading up on the Bitter Bus. She was my horse and holy cow was I not disappointed. What a whack job. Her family must be so proud. :D
It was kind of cool watching it though as the girl I've been hanging out with was on the show a few years ago so knew the inside scoop on some of the behind the scenes stuff. ;)

HOOTER SLED-
01-10-2006, 07:27 AM
dnr Dump N Run!
Pump n dump
Hit it n quit it
Drop your load, hit the road
Tap it n scrap it
Nail it n bail it
Phuck it n chuck it
:D :D

IN2-IN2MX
01-10-2006, 07:43 AM
I was laughing my ass off watching that show. When he was handing out roses I was predicting which ones were going to cry and which ones looked like they were loading up on the Bitter Bus. She was my horse and holy cow was I not disappointed. What a whack job. Her family must be so proud. :D
It was kind of cool watching it though as the girl I've been hanging out with was on the show a few years ago so knew the inside scoop on some of the behind the scenes stuff. ;)
Really? That's awesome. I was almost on it too. Shhhh, it's a secret. Which Bachelor dude was hers?

Jordy
01-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Really? That's awesome. I was almost on it too. Shhhh, it's a secret. Which Bachelor dude was hers?
I'm not sure. It was a couple years ago and done in Cali if that narrows it down at all. I'm becoming a reality tv fan now as it seems to work out well for me down the road. :D :D :D

a catered life
01-10-2006, 08:14 AM
to answer the question YES dont think that is something i want to hear in the first 10 minutes of a convo.......its cool to let me know after we talked more about family and stuff like that...but maybe it better to know before you bang it out and something happens :220v:

IN2-IN2MX
01-10-2006, 08:19 AM
I'm not sure. It was a couple years ago and done in Cali if that narrows it down at all. I'm becoming a reality tv fan now as it seems to work out well for me down the road. :D :D :D
LOL :p

IN2-IN2MX
01-10-2006, 08:20 AM
to answer the question YES dont think that is something i want to hear in the first 10 minutes of a convo.......its cool to let me know after we talked more about family and stuff like that...but maybe it better to know before you bang it out and something happens :220v:
Yep, I agree. I'd wait at least 20 minutes. Just kidding. :p

a catered life
01-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Yep, I agree. I'd wait at least 20 minutes. Just kidding. :p
i didnt see her but i must say if she looked anything like bunny166 or bre i would be dropping the loads in 3 seconds :p

Jordy
01-10-2006, 08:34 AM
i didnt see her but i must say if she looked anything like bunny166 or bre i would be dropping the loads in 3 seconds :p
She looked nothing like Bunny. She was a 33 year old doctor with a huge chip on her shoulder. Kind of Italian looking, at least in my opinion. Dark hair and somewhat of an olive complexion. Total polar opposites from Bunny with the pretty eyes. ;)

Newcastle
01-10-2006, 09:17 AM
She looked nothing like Bunny. She was a 33 year old doctor with a huge chip on her shoulder. Kind of Italian looking, at least in my opinion. Dark hair and somewhat of an olive complexion. Total polar opposites from Bunny with the pretty eyes. ;)
...And don't forget, ....the moooooooole!
"Don't say mole. Who said mole? Did I say mole?" -Dr. Evil

Newcastle
01-10-2006, 09:18 AM
OK...I am going to highjack the thread for a second...
What did you think of the commercial??
Isn't Las Vegas (the show) getting wierd lately??? I can't see it going much longer.. :cool:
I agree. I was watching that too and had no idea where the show was going with those fruitcake guys with U-S-A painted on their chests. Go figure, it was all for a 5-minute Chevy ad. I thought is was kinda corny...and a waste of time

IN2-IN2MX
01-10-2006, 12:43 PM
No way did she look anything like Cindy or Bre. She was not really cute...but that's just my opinion.

IN2-IN2MX
01-10-2006, 12:44 PM
...And don't forget, ....the moooooooole!
"Don't say mole. Who said mole? Did I say mole?" -Dr. Evil
Mole, Mole, Mole, Mole. :p

Ziggy
01-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Wife and I were rolling on how she reacted.......nut case. She needs a Doc alright but one with a couch in his office. Her facial reactions during the rose giving was classic, another minute and steam may have come from her ears...LOL
I think the guy picked some nice ladies.......see how it turns out.
Speaking of MOLE........I wish they'd bring that show back, that at least would test your mind some.......and not the celeb version, the real people one.

pixilatedpussy
01-10-2006, 01:27 PM
I missed it dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at the hockey game. So....was it good Jess?

djunkie
01-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Wow this sounds like the story of my life. :yuk:

WYRD
01-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Wow this sounds like the story of my life. :yuk:
send her my way then................ :idea: :crossx:

djunkie
01-10-2006, 01:53 PM
send her my way then................ :idea: :crossx:
Not her. Others ones in the past. I finally got this one kiddy trained. She wants tits instead of kids and a ring now. Gotta get her off that kick. :rollside:

Infomaniac
01-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Yep I'd try like hell with her as often as she liked.
And when she didnt get prego I'd blame it on those old eggs.
LOL
Then run like hell before she found out I've been fixed.

djunkie
01-10-2006, 01:59 PM
LOL
Gettin fixed huh? Now there a thought that has crossed my mind a few times. :rollside:

WYRD
01-10-2006, 02:07 PM
LOL
Doin the same thing now.............if only I had thought of that sooner :crossx:

djunkie
01-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Doin the same thing now.............if only I had thought of that sooner :crossx:
How does you better half feel about that? :220v:

life's a river
01-10-2006, 02:29 PM
I saw that also. What was up with that, one minute I'm watching Vegas and then it flowed into the commercial. WTF? Never seen anything like it.
LAR

River918
01-10-2006, 02:31 PM
She was a Flippin' NUT...Plus she walked like a man!!!!

Liberator TJ1984
01-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Bang the Hell out of it...
Just before ya bust a Nut , pull out and give her a facial :crossx:
tell her you had "second thoughts" about that kinda commitment and needed more time to think about it :rolleyes:
she shouldn't get mad.....after all Women are always changing Their minds :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
01-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Pump n dump
Hit it n quit it
Drop your load, hit the road
Tap it n scrap it
Nail it n bail it
Phuck it n chuck it
:D :D
Tag n toss

IN2MX
01-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Sounds like an awesome girl for a guy with a vasectomy!!!!
Funny, don't understand why your not getting pregnant?.......Hehehehehe
Guess we outta just keep trying?.....Hehehehehe :D :D

Ziggy
01-10-2006, 04:40 PM
She was a Flippin' NUT...Plus she walked like a man!!!!
I also loved the way he pointed or gestured the way out for her....
get out of her pysco, its that a way ------>
:p :p

Mrs. casean
01-10-2006, 04:41 PM
I saw that :rolleyes: What a ding dong! That's NOT the way to win a guy! She was freakin nuts! Psycho I think! :220v:

ROZ
01-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Her facial reaction .... come from her ears...LOL
I think the guy picked some nice ladies.......see how it turns out.
Damn Zig, what show were you watching? :D

Ziggy
01-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Dam Zig, what show were you watching? :D
Dang, I misspelled cum...where's Her454 when I need her for spelling :p
Just like you missspelled damn.....cuz I don't hold water back.

ROZ
01-10-2006, 05:29 PM
Just like you missspelled damn.....cuz I don't hold water back.
I haven't the foggyiest idea of what you're typing about..
Nevermind the edit time ;) :D

Ziggy
01-10-2006, 05:32 PM
I haven't the foggyiest idea of what you're typing about..
Nevermind the edit time ;) :DOr the fact I misspelled misspelled...or you misspelled foggiest.......
Were both DOOMED...LOL :)

Jordy
01-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Tag n toss
Hit 'n' run. :D

FMluvswater
01-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Hit 'n' run. :D
Fock n flee :D

IN2-IN2MX
01-10-2006, 07:36 PM
I missed it dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at the hockey game. So....was it good Jess?
Well, I missed the beginning of it due to Mike watching the Laker game. But the part I did see was pretty good. The guy's a hunk. Tall and yummy. The girls practically fainted when they told them he's a doctor.
And yes, that freakie girl was the best part. When he handed out the last rose she was like signaling to him in a weird way, almost like saying "oh YOU...I'm gonna get YOU!" :p Classic.

Jordy
01-10-2006, 07:38 PM
The girls practically fainted when they told them he's a doctor.
Practically fainted? They went into golddigger overdrive. I'M GETTING THAT ROSE!!!! Kind of like most bars in Scottsdale. Sure glad I'm fat, ugly, poor, and drive a trash truck. Haven't a worry in the world. ;)

IN2-IN2MX
01-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Practically fainted? They went into golddigger overdrive. I'M GETTING THAT ROSE!!!! Kind of like most bars in Scottsdale. Sure glad I'm fat, ugly, poor, and drive a trash truck. Haven't a worry in the world. ;)
Jordy! Stop it. That's not a nice thing to say about yourself. Plus I think you're so cute (kinda orange but still cute) and love the way you dance. :p
Yeah, they did go into golddigger mode. I could see the wishful $$$$ in their eyes. LOL. :)

Jordy
01-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Jordy! Stop it. That's not a nice thing to say about yourself. Plus I think you're so cute (kinda orange but still cute) and love the way you dance. :p
I look nothing like my avatar if that's what you're basing it on. I don't fake tan like Hobbes to keep the orange and I'm a way worse dancer than that. ;)

IN2-IN2MX
01-10-2006, 08:13 PM
I look nothing like my avatar if that's what you're basing it on. I don't fake tan like Hobbes to keep the orange and I'm a way worse dancer than that. ;)
:p LOL. I never knew Hobbes fakes n bakes but now it all makes sense. :rollside: