PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu????????

cordova
07-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Call me a what looks to be very very unlucky canadian, but what is Lake Havasu? Is it like the party lake of America...well atleast Arizona? or Is it like a theme park for everything Hot Boat! ha ha ha! My guess is that either it is extremely popular, or you all just live close and all hang out! Looks like a cool place to go...I would feel out of place driving something that cost less than the price of a new condo!! haha j/k!

Devil's Advocate
07-24-2006, 07:19 PM
It's a big pond, totally uncool, unpopular boring ass place to be. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
07-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Call me a what looks to be very very unlucky canadian, but what is Lake Havasu? Is it like the party lake of America...well atleast Arizona? or Is it like a theme park for everything Hot Boat! ha ha ha! My guess is that either it is extremely popular, or you all just live close and all hang out! Looks like a cool place to go...I would feel out of place driving something that cost less than the price of a new condo!! haha j/k!
LOL... It's LA's getaway cuz it's the closest. Kinda like Vegas to LA I guess. The Colorado River is basically within 4-5 hours of LA. Havasu just happens to be the most popular spot to gather. There are other places up and down the river though.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-24-2006, 07:33 PM
Havasu sucks! Mohave is the place to be!

HOOTER SLED-
07-24-2006, 07:34 PM
LOL.. MAn, you're gonna confuse this poor guy. :rollside:

Run_em_Hard
07-24-2006, 07:38 PM
LOL... It's LA's getaway cuz it's the closest. Kinda like Vegas to LA I guess. The Colorado River is basically within 4-5 hours of LA. Havasu just happens to be the most popular spot to gather. There are other places up and down the river though.
Its also worth driving 12+ hrs to go to. We go there a few times a year and its worth every minute on the road. Meet great people and get to see some awesome boats.

little rowe boat
07-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Too crowded, it sucks. Not worth the drive.

DILLIGAF
07-24-2006, 08:13 PM
You got it backwards again...
Mohave sucks! Havasu is the place to be!
:)

HocusPocus
07-24-2006, 08:22 PM
if you like crowds and long lines at the ramps come to Havasu on the weekends or holidays. if you like to get on and off the water without lines and enjoy a more quieter lake experience, then come out during the weekdays.

RiverRatMike
07-24-2006, 08:27 PM
The best damn city in the world!

H20Advantage
07-24-2006, 08:28 PM
It's hot, humid , overcast and has some stupid local ordinances. Oh and it is fun place too :p :p

UncleLarry
07-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Lake Havasu is a great place to boat.. People from S. Cal hate it cause all they have is the LA River and that is a dried up river bed. So Lake Havasu, Lake Mohave and the Colorado River is the boating experience S. Cal people dream of.... but know they can't have. Why? cause they have decided that pavement and cement are more important to them... Then fun, water, boating ahh the jealous... So come on down from Canada all you will find is fun, fun along with great people and alcohol.

BadKachina
07-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Where is Canada? :crossx: :boxed: :rollside:

DILLIGAF
07-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Lake Havasu is a great place to boat.. People from S. Cal hate it cause all they have is the LA River and that is a dried up river bed. So Lake Havasu, Lake Mohave and the Colorado River is the boating experience S. Cal people dream of.... but know they can't have. Why? cause they have decided that pavement and cement are more important to them... Then fun, water, boating ahh the jealous... So come on down from Canada all you will find is fun, fun along with great people and alcohol.
I could swear you said that same thing to us at the SW regatta this weekend. Is that a written speech? Good job on the regatta by the way...

cordova
07-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Where is Canada? :crossx: :boxed: :rollside:
HA HA We're bigger and we're on top, if this was prison you'd be our bitch! ha ha ha ha just kidding...saw it on a T-shirt once. No need to have continential tension..so Havasu sounds like our Wasaga Beach and georgian Bay on Lake Huron(If there are any ontario-ians here). It's about 1 1/2 hours north of toronto. Toronto-nians go there cause lake ontario is just WAY too gross to do anything fun in...except pollute it some more! I do admit..the boats in the picks are WAY nicer than what you see around here.

BadKachina
07-24-2006, 08:59 PM
HA HA We're bigger and we're on top, if this was prison you'd be our bitch! ha ha ha ha just kidding...saw it on a T-shirt once.
LMAO! That's classic. :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
07-25-2006, 07:09 AM
You got it backwards again...
Mohave sucks! Havasu is the place to be!
No, you've got it backwards! LMAO
Saw you crusing out of Havasu on Sunday as we were crusiing back in from, of all places, Mohave. So apparently we both got it backwards! :)

DILLIGAF
07-25-2006, 07:55 AM
Saw you crusing out of Havasu on Sunday as we were crusiing back in from, of all places, Mohave. So apparently we both got it backwards! :)
That's funny....lol I was down for the SW Regatta.

Captain Dan
07-25-2006, 08:03 AM
Yes, but let's not forget the westerly half of Havasu and half of the Colorado River to the mexican border to the south IS Southern California.... :)

HOOTER SLED-
07-25-2006, 08:25 AM
[QUOTE=cordova]HA HA We're bigger and we're on top, if this was prison you'd be our bitch! QUOTE]
Don't you mean like a fat bitch after too many beers at the bar? NOt that I would know. :D

Deano
07-25-2006, 08:35 AM
Good job on the regatta by the way...
yep...I had a good time.

cordova
07-25-2006, 01:52 PM
Don't you mean like a fat bitch after too many beers at the bar? NOt that I would know. :D
tu shay hooter sled...tu shay!

DILLIGAF
07-25-2006, 02:00 PM
yep...I had a good time.
Which boat were you in Deano?

Froggystyle
07-25-2006, 02:24 PM
HA HA We're bigger and we're on top, if this was prison you'd be our bitch! ha ha ha ha just kidding...
I heard that living in Canada is like living in the apartment above a wild party. ;)

Deano
07-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Which boat were you in Deano?
I was in the only boat that wasnt a shockwave... :)
I was hangin out with a buddy in his 25 tremor and was stoping by with my partycat.
I was there on Friday night (car 47, lol)