PDA

View Full Version : Hot Sauce really works

Jyruiz
07-25-2006, 11:39 AM
This stuff rocks, get in touch with Slowinhavasu (Carey) and get some when you get a chance.

Hardly Satisfied
07-25-2006, 11:59 AM
yes it does work

blown dough
07-25-2006, 12:00 PM
We need to get some, where???

Todd969
07-25-2006, 12:02 PM
This stuff rocks, get in touch with Slowinhavasu (Carey) and get some when you get a chance.
Great, now Carey is going to get more calls. :)
I'm thinking we should just sell this stuff in the channel off the toon. You could demo all day.

MR HARLEY
07-25-2006, 12:09 PM
I know the where to get it. :p Ill get you set-up. :)
TODD!!! :)

Todd969
07-25-2006, 12:12 PM
I know the where to get it. :p Ill get you set-up. :)
TODD!!! :)
I'll have stuff for you this weekend. Will you be out?

Havasu_Dreamin
07-25-2006, 12:14 PM
Boat Bling (https://boatbling.net/store/)
NEW SUMMER SPECIAL - (good as long as the Havasu temp is over 100 degrees)
(2) Gallons of HOT SAUCE
(2) Quarts of VINYL SAUCE
(1) Quart of HOT SAUCE (for refills)
(1) Quart of TRANSOM SAUCE
retail is $190, your price is $100 <---BEST VALUE
Type in that you want the C-Note Special in the comments field if you order online.
If you would prefer to speak with someone about your order give Patrick a call at 602-312-4550. Also, available in Havasu from the Havasu dealer, Carey, who can be reached at 928-486-3229

MR HARLEY
07-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Thank you, and yes we should be out this weekend.
I heard blowndough is looking for some Hotsauce. :wink:

Todd969
07-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey Scott, don't you have some C++ codes to break or something :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey Scott, don't you have some C++ codes to break or something :rollside:
Of course, but while the server is chewing on those commands I need something to do, right? :) Hope all is well with you and Dana!

blown dough
07-25-2006, 12:19 PM
Mr. Harley said you were the one to get hot sauce from, I tried to PM you but it says its full. We will also be out this weekend.
P.S. Thanks Mr. Harley.

Todd969
07-25-2006, 12:23 PM
Of course, but while the server is chewing on those commands I need something to do, right? :) Hope all is well with you and Dana!
All is well thank you. Hope to see you in the next couple weekends.
I'm talking to Carey right now. I think we are going to have a supply on the toon this weekend for sales. He got his running lastnite, so look for my JC and Carey's big all white toon in the channel.

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 12:42 PM
The Boat Bling products work great!!
I have a comment and a question.
I would recomend being careful using the hot sauce on any areas that could be walked on.The product work so great that it could potentially make your boat alot more slippery than it was in the past.(I did not fall but have noticed when that area is mixed with water it could cause a bruised ass :crossx: .)
Secondly I had a container of Transom sauce jello while stored in doors at our river house.I know it gets hot in there when we are out of town but I couldn't find anything on the label talking about tempratures.
Has anybody else had this happen? :)

Havasu_Dreamin
07-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Secondly I had a container of Transom sauce jello while stored in doors at our river house.I know it gets hot in there when we are out of town but I couldn't find anything on the label talking about tempratures.
The Transom Sauce is basically kinda like half-melted jello in terms of consistency to begin with. It's a sprayable gel in essence. I just shake it up prior to each use and have had no problems.

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 01:22 PM
The Transom Sauce is basically kinda like half-melted jello in terms of consistency to begin with. It's a sprayable gel in essence. I just shake it up prior to each use and have had no problems.
Gotcha....
Thanks for the info! Seemed a little thick to ever be sprayed but I could be 100% wrong.

Jyruiz
07-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Gotcha....
Thanks for the info! Seemed a little thick to ever be sprayed but I could be 100% wrong.
Yup, you are probably wrong. :) And the transom sauce is thick.

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Yup, you are probably wrong. :) And the transom sauce is thick.
Wouldn't be the first time;)
All I know is it was 115 degrees and I hit the trigger for the sprayer and it didn't work.I unscrewed it held it upside down and it didn't budge.
Our transom stays clean so I just kept wiping with the hot sauce so I could finish and go inside. :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Gotcha....
No problem. Happy to help. If you've got any questions go ahead and contact Patrick and he will make sure you are taken care of.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-25-2006, 01:28 PM
Wouldn't be the first time;)
All I know is it was 115 degrees and I hit the trigger for the sprayer and it didn't work.I unscrewed it held it upside down and it didn't budge.
Our transom stays clean so I just kept wiping with the hot sauce so I could finish and go inside. :rollside:
Open the sprayer on the Transom Sauce all the way. It will spray easier that way.

TOBTEK
07-25-2006, 01:49 PM
The Boat Bling products work great!!
I have a comment and a question.
I would recomend being careful using the hot sauce on any areas that could be walked on.The product work so great that it could potentially make your boat alot more slippery than it was in the past.(I did not fall but have noticed when that area is mixed with water it could cause a bruised ass :crossx: .)
ALSO..... you can add a little water to thin it out a bit, makes spraying easier.
Will be able to order online, and walk in at TEAUGE custom marine as well now....or so I hear :idea: Should be in the NEW Eliminator showroom soon. Can allways call Patrick, or carrey for delivery. I hear this stuff is pretty good :)

Jyruiz
07-25-2006, 01:54 PM
I also saw the Hot Sauce being sold at a sandwich shop in the channel, on the island side underneath the bridge. Sorry, but I don't remember the name of the sandwich shop.

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 02:01 PM
I also saw the Hot Sauce being sold at a sandwich shop in the channel, on the island side underneath the bridge. Sorry, but I don't remember the name of the sandwich shop.
The place with the good Pastrami Sandwiches!! :)
Nice guy I am pretty sure he has a 28" Magic Deck and logs on to HB occasionaly.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-25-2006, 02:02 PM
Island Mini-Mart I believe.

TOBTEK
07-25-2006, 02:03 PM
YOUR RIGHT! I dont know his name either. Pat set him up with goodies. I hear they make a MEAN sandwich! :)

Jyruiz
07-25-2006, 02:11 PM
The place with the good Pastrami Sandwiches!! :)
Yes, it is not The Hat but that is whay I had on Thursday.

SOCALDETAIL1
07-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Yea whoever sells this stuff needs to get a hold of me, because WAXING FRENZY hasn't returned my phone calls for over a month, So they are out! And someone else is in. Mark (SO-CAL DETAIL) 562.544.4732

Kilrtoy
07-25-2006, 10:59 PM
ALSO..... you can add a little water to thin it out a bit, makes spraying easier.
Will be able to order online, and walk in at TEAUGE custom marine as well now....or so I hear :idea: Should be in the NEW Eliminator showroom soon. Can allways call Patrick, or carrey for delivery. I hear this stuff is pretty good :)
What the hell are you talking about.......
You dont know anything about HOT SAUCE.... :boxed:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-26-2006, 06:57 AM
Yea whoever sells this stuff needs to get a hold of me, because WAXING FRENZY hasn't returned my phone calls for over a month, So they are out! And someone else is in. Mark (SO-CAL DETAIL) 562.544.4732
I just left you a VM on the number you provided. Thank you for your interest.

Waist Deep
07-26-2006, 07:02 AM
Can I get some info on the product as well? Thank You

Havasu_Dreamin
07-26-2006, 07:07 AM
Can I get some info on the product as well? Thank You
Check out the online store at Boat Bling (https://boatbling.net/store/)
NEW SUMMER SPECIAL - (good as long as the Havasu temp is over 100 degrees)
(2) Gallons of HOT SAUCE
(2) Quarts of VINYL SAUCE
(1) Quart of HOT SAUCE (for refills)
(1) Quart of TRANSOM SAUCE
retail is $190, your price is $100 <---BEST VALUE
Type in that you want the C-Note Special in the comments field if you order online.
Mix and match quart sizes are available as well.
If you would prefer to speak with someone about your order give Patrick a call at 602-312-4550. Also, available in Havasu from the Havasu dealer, Carey, who can be reached at 928-486-3229. By picking your product up from the Havasu dealer you will not pay shipping costs.
Incidentally, Boat Bling does not add any charges on top of the shipping charges. They only charge what they are charged by the shipper.

phebus
07-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Channel Island Mini Mart. Jeff and Kathy. Great place, with great owners.

MayDaze
07-26-2006, 10:18 AM
Channel Island Mini Mart. Jeff and Kathy. Great place, with great owners.
What a great place for lunch too!

code8
07-26-2006, 10:56 AM
Where can I buy Hot Sauce in San Diego/Chula Vista (other than T.J.) Also, can the stuff work on cars? :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Where can I buy Hot Sauce in San Diego/Chula Vista (other than T.J.) Also, can the stuff work on cars? :cool:
John West has some at his Corona store and he is working on getting some down in the El Cajon store. Either way it should be in El Cajon within next week or so.

roln 20s
07-26-2006, 05:44 PM
John West at Ultra will have it in his store very soon:)
Yes, it works great on vehicles as well. I know I use it on mine all the time :)
Thanks,
Patrick

roln 20s
07-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the great words everyone. You can order online at boatbling.net--ships within 24 hours. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact my cell anytime at 602-312-4550.
Thanks again-
Patrick
Here are the current dealers for Boat Bling:
Carey in Havasu 928-486-3229
Channel Mini Mart in Havasu
Reliable Auto in Yuma
Ultra Boats in Corona/El Cajon
Cobra Boats in Montclair
Teague Custom Marine in Valencia
Oregon Custom Marine in Portland
Taylor Performance Marine (tpboats.com) in Newbury Park

LOWRIVER2
07-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Great stuff!
Vinyl sauce works well too.

Havasu1986
07-26-2006, 06:36 PM
The way I see it is, if you keep up your boat , you will get it back at resale. If i had a nickel for how many people have told me that my 98 boat looks new, I would have at least 100 bucks :rollside: This stuff is the best I've used so far.

lalhc
07-26-2006, 06:49 PM
The Hot Sauce works great! I purchased the C-note special at the Pomona Boat Show. I find that watering down the transom sauce works best for me.

slink
07-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the great words everyone. You can order online at boatbling.net--ships within 24 hours. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact my cell anytime at 602-312-4550.
Thanks again-
Patrick
Here are the current dealers for Boat Bling:
Carey in Havasu 928-486-3229
Channel Mini Mart in Havasu
Reliable Auto in Yuma
Ultra Boats in Corona/El Cajon
Cobra Boats in Montclair
Teague Custom Marine in Valencia
Oregon Custom Marine in Portland
Taylor Performance Marine (tpboats.com) in Newbury Park
Hey Patrick, will John/Barry honor the "C-note" special at Corona Ultra or is that on line only? Thanks

AzLakeLizard
07-26-2006, 07:24 PM
and it is one of the "Prizes" for the Powell Fest Poker Run in August..
ok.. just a shamless plug for everyone involved!.. woohoo! :p

Havasu_Dreamin
07-27-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey Patrick, will John/Barry honor the "C-note" special at Corona Ultra or is that on line only? Thanks
Just spoke with Patrick, he suggests you double-check with them as all dealers can offer their own specials, it's entirely up to each individual dealer. There is no guarantee that they will honor what is offered online and via Carey in Havasu. Thanks for your interest.

roln 20s
07-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the great words--a new dealer for us is now a ***boat members new website: www.rude-performance.com
Happy Boating.
Patrick

Todd969
07-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the great words--a new dealer for us is now a ***boat members new website: www.rude-performance.com
Happy Boating.
Patrick
Have I mentioned how I liked the way you trained your bitch Scott :rollside: :) :wink:
Taco night is next Saturday. Should we count on you and guests?

dicudmore
07-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Have I mentioned how I liked the way you trained your bitch Scott :rollside: :) :wink:
is my invite in the mail for this?? :cool:

Todd969
07-27-2006, 08:46 PM
is my invite in the mail for this?? :cool:
Nope, you are already on the list and if you don't show we'll find somebody to eat them.

Schmick
07-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Father Leykis says that after a roll, drip a few drops of hot sauce into the condom before discarding it in to the garbage can, that will kill the wigglers and if that no good trick tries to suck you in, she gets a burn't button.

dicudmore
07-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Nope, you are already on the list and if you don't show we'll find somebody to eat them.
you know I wouldn't miss it :cool:

TCN
07-27-2006, 08:49 PM
I am hooked on the stuff. I even bought it at the channel store and paid more because I needed it right then. Great job Patrick. How much for the gallon bottle?

blackcloud75
07-27-2006, 10:27 PM
I am hooked on the stuff. I even bought it at the channel store and paid more because I needed it right then. Great job Patrick. How much for the gallon bottle?
You should of said something......I had an extra gallon in my boat.....oh wait...bought 2 summer specials last friday night

HCS
07-27-2006, 10:34 PM
What the hell. I have my favorite hot sauce.
She's in line at the bank.

havasu5150
07-28-2006, 05:25 AM
Great stuff! I have showed the results to several of my buddies....fellow boaters....they have become loyal sauce users as well.

roln 20s
07-28-2006, 07:45 AM
Glad to see you got hooked up--that channel mini mart is a premium location for the quick needs. Gallons are $40-- contact Carey in havasu or you can call me over the weekend--heading to Havasu tonight.
Thanks,
Patrick

roln 20s
07-28-2006, 07:47 AM
If this means Saturday--as in tomorrow-- count us in. It will be Jess, me, and my two cousins visiting from Denver.
Let me know what I should bring!!
Patrick

TCN
07-28-2006, 07:56 AM
Glad to see you got hooked up--that channel mini mart is a premium location for the quick needs. Gallons are $40-- contact Carey in havasu or you can call me over the weekend--heading to Havasu tonight.
Thanks,
Patrick
Right on. We will be there Friday the 4th so if you are there hang on to a gallon bottle for me and I will call you to meet up. Thanks, Nick