PDA

View Full Version : Pillow Pants??

HocusPocus
07-25-2006, 01:27 PM
just saw a thing on the movie clerks 2, they have a scene where they talk about "pillow pants".. i have never heard the term and did a google search and came up with this in the urban dictionary.
The demon native to a woman's vaginia. Said to bite dicks off until he is peed out on the host body's 21st birthday. Generally believed to be a christian influenced myth.
am i the only one who has never heard about this? too funny!
:crossx: :rollside: :crossx:

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Are you trying to scare me, HP? http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

HocusPocus
07-25-2006, 01:45 PM
Are you trying to scare me, HP? http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
i have 3 daughters... so im trying to scare everyone! :rollside: :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2006, 01:48 PM
:D

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 01:53 PM
:D
Typical XX response.

ChumpChange
07-25-2006, 01:55 PM
I know "Parachute Pants" that were made popular by MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice. :rollside:

beever_retreever
07-31-2006, 08:26 PM
I've haven't laughed this hard for a long time. It's alot of gross out humor, but I love that stuff. Lots of funny ass killer dialogue between Dante and Randall. Not as original as Clerks, but Clerks 2 will not disappoint.

HocusPocus
07-31-2006, 08:35 PM
I've haven't laughed this hard for a long time. It's alot of gross out humor, but I love that stuff. Lots of funny ass killer dialogue between Dante and Randall. Not as original as Clerks, but Clerks 2 will not disappoint.
thanks for the review. :) so far it looks like Clerks 2 is getting better reviews from viewers then the Miami Vice movie.

FMluvswater
07-31-2006, 09:03 PM
That's encouraging! Thanks for the review! I love Kevin Smith's creative/comedic genius! :cool: