PDA

View Full Version : New 18' Wicked Gullwing

gunslinger
07-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Met with Pat and Julie of Wicked Performance last week and ordered my new hull. The lay-up schedule will be similar to the white boat which weighed 490lbs.The boat will have clear White Oak stringers and a balsa floor with flow coat. The hull will be white with red fades on the sides and deck. A good machinist I know is helping with the hardware fabrication. I have pictures of the seat mounts if someone could post them for me. The foot throtle is also completed but I dont have pics yet. If someone could post the pics let me know.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-25-2006, 03:11 PM
We Say " CONGRADULATION AND WELCOME TO THE WICKED PERFORMANCE FAMILY " WE LOOK FORWARDS TO HELPING YOU, TO MAKE 1 OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!! WE KNOW YOU WILL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL "18 WICKED I" GULLWING. AGAIN, CONGRADULATION ON YOUR INCOMING NEW BIRTH. :crossx: JULIE AND PAT - :220v: :crossx: :220v: :cool: :p WPB

gunslinger
07-25-2006, 03:26 PM
Thanks guys. I appreciate the great customer service. Told you I was a picky customer. :)

Wicked Performance Boats
07-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Not picky,Just Specific, and that what we like. Great Job on the SPEC. This is gonna be a WICKED BOAT. :p Julie & Pat :220v:

gunslinger
07-25-2006, 07:02 PM
Can any of you guys viewing post a couple pics for me? Im not a computer guy. Would appreciate it!

Oldsquirt
07-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Send them to me I'll get them up.

gunslinger
07-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks for trying to help with the pics guys. This dial up POS is not gonna let it happen at this time. I'll try again another time.

Oldsquirt
07-25-2006, 08:51 PM
OK. Here's some pics of his seat brackets. Pretty interesting design.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3633GunslingerSeatBracket1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3633GunslingerSeatBracket2.jpg

gunslinger
07-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks for posting the pics OLDSQUIRT. This design locates the front seats to the center most portion of the hull. The sides of the seats are against each other. The bolts go through the first bracket and stringer and the second bracket is blind tapped.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-26-2006, 03:59 AM
Looks trick to me! BL

Sin City OLDS !
07-26-2006, 11:45 AM
Damn that is nice , pockets for weight but strong NICE NICE!

OkieDave
07-27-2006, 06:45 AM
congrats on the decision. you will like your new boat. I'm the guy who sold them that mold and I had built myself one out it. it was a terrific boat. the quickest 1,000 foot boat ever. be sure to run a BBF in it tho. it needs to be a 557 incher too.

78CoLe
07-27-2006, 02:07 PM
be sure to run a BBF in it tho. it needs to be a 557 incher too.
Thats what I like to hear go ford racer pat told me what you said about that boat was insane quick still got the boat and motor okiedave

holorinhal
07-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey Gunslinger; congrats on deciding to go with a Wicked 18.I have ridden in "BITCHSLAPED",Pat and Julies Wicked,many times and am more impressed each time.
The boat runs flat out , as stable as if You were just cruising,and on shutdown,tracks straight as an arrow!
Julie loves turning circles and the boat turns hard without even the hint of spinning out.It's a very solid and very quick hull!But I would run the Chevy BB,It'll live longer!
Once again congadulations and make sure You post up pic's of the build from start to finnish.If you need help posting the picks ,let Me know ,I'll put em up for Ya.......Hal

gunslinger
07-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Thanks guys. No Ford here though. Power will be BBC. OAKIEDAVE I cant believe how straight that hull is. Nice.

Squirtcha?
07-27-2006, 08:40 PM
I would run the Chevy BB,It'll live longer!
What makes ya think that?

skeeter
07-27-2006, 08:50 PM
Hey Gunslinger; congrats on deciding to go with a Wicked 18.I have ridden in "BITCHSLAPED",Pat and Julies Wicked,many times and am more impressed each time.
The boat runs flat out , as stable as if You were just cruising,and on shutdown,tracks straight as an arrow!
Julie loves turning circles and the boat turns hard without even the hint of spinning out.It's a very solid and very quick hull!But I would run the Chevy BB,It'll live longer!
Once again congadulations and make sure You post up pic's of the build from start to finnish.If you need help posting the picks ,let Me know ,I'll put em up for Ya.......Hal
Please explain exactly why it would live longer.

Danhercules
07-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Off topic, Mr and Mrs Budlight, we looked for ya Friday from Sandbar to Avi. We did not see ya. Where were ya?

DUCKY
07-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Congratulations on the new boat. I think you going to be very happy with it. I have driven and ridden in a ton of jets and theirs is one of, if not the best out there, especially right from the mold. I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on the bottom of one for a little sharpening and a before/after test....

OkieDave
07-28-2006, 04:59 AM
I stick by my BBF. last nite at Keystone I spanked all the Chebby guys even tho I could not run my NOS and they were using theirs. Ron(Infomaniac) blew his 600 inch chebby up. dents in the pan from the inside out.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-28-2006, 06:01 AM
Off topic, Mr and Mrs Budlight, we looked for ya Friday from Sandbar to Avi. We did not see ya. Where were ya?
Sorry, We were hung over from Fri. Nite and ended up out there Sat. Nite and and played on river and Grass Beach with Mr. and Mrs. Big Kahunaa. We looked for ya on Sun. When we were floating and did,nt see ya either. Hope You and AMY had a GREAT Anniver. Hope to see ya real soon. And TO MR.&MRS.Gunslinger - GO WICKED!!!!! :crossx: :220v: I,ll call ya this morn. Julie

holorinhal
07-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Guy's RELAX! I'm just giving You Ford Guy's some Shit!!!
I'm just a die hard BB Bowtie fan.Its all good I like em all if they run hard and fast!

rivertard
08-01-2006, 02:16 PM
(CONGRADULATIONS)Gunslinger I've road in there wicked performance boat.Dammmmmmmmm its a sweet ride.Can't what to see yours in the water.You wont find better people to do business with.(rivertard). :cool:

gunslinger
08-01-2006, 04:02 PM
The details have been worked out and the hull might be laid up this week. The trailer is being fabricated also. Good times.

Wicked Performance Boats
08-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Jaba Daba Do!!!!!! Let the birthing begin! BL

cave
08-01-2006, 05:06 PM
gunslinger & Wicked Performance Boats / Bud Light, You both should know that this thread is going to need pictures of this birthing deal. Right. Happy gelling.

TRG
08-01-2006, 05:11 PM
OK. Here's some pics of his seat brackets. Pretty interesting design.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3633GunslingerSeatBracket1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3633GunslingerSeatBracket2.jpg
These things are definitly stellar! nice design!
Todd

Wicked Performance Boats
08-02-2006, 11:18 AM
This is going to be one Wicked Badass looking Boat, and a Wicked boat trailer to match. Now this is LIFE!!!!!! Congrats to ya Gunslinger and Mrs.Gunslinger we know you will love your new baby. Julie and Pat