PDA

View Full Version : We're At it Again!

STRETCH
07-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Lake Ouachita Arkansas, Aug 10-13
The Taylor guys and gals are getting together again just west of Hot Springs Arkansas for another weekend of jetboat commradery. All are invited to stop by the Brady Mountain area of Lake Ouachita and hangout, bring your boat!
Here's a link to a thread with a lil more info.
http://p208.ezboard.com/fthetaylorboatsroost52059frm15.showMessageRange?to picID=28.topic&start=41&stop=60
So Far 20 jetboats signed up, and hope to see more. If you are in the area, bring your boat out and make some friends, and a little noise while you're at it. :rollside:
Cheers,
STRETCH

taylormanss
07-25-2006, 07:29 PM
have ya ever run with taylorman ?

Taylorman
07-26-2006, 06:35 AM
I'd love to get up there. The present time is bad for me, two small kids. Hopefully in the next couple of years i'll be able to go to more gatherings. We booked a houseboat on Ouchita next year for the week of 4th or july so you guys plan a gathering then.

IMPATIENT 1
07-27-2006, 07:24 AM
bad timing for me too, kids start school on the 10th.had a great time at the 1st taylor meet this yr. though, i wish i could make this one!!super nice lake from what i hear.

STRETCH
07-27-2006, 04:54 PM
have ya ever run with taylorman ?
I need to get out and explore, just need more time! I can't remember, but I was invited to a Basin Bash a couple years ago down south La, can't remember if it was anyone on this board or not. Lookin at possibly gettin to Victoria TX the last weekend in August...Maybe I'll get a chance to run with you guys!
Never run with Taylorman, but loooked at his boat many many times on the web, awesome lookin boat.
STRETCH

Youngblood
08-02-2006, 06:43 AM
I may swing by Saturday and hang out for the day, as long as you guys don't mind having a tx-19 in the mix. :)

cfrancis
08-02-2006, 11:31 AM
There will be several other type boats there, Look for us and come on.
We will be camping at Brady mountain. Area A. and be parked in that cove. We will probably play most of the time around the Spillway area.
Should be at least 20-25 boats. Some of us are spending the week there but most will be arriving thur. fri. Sat.