PDA

View Full Version : Circle boat alternator pulley needed

CircleJerk
08-20-2003, 10:22 PM
Help, my new boat really needs an alternator. Does anyone know of a bolt on flywheel pulley used or where can I get one in a hurry. I only have two weeks! SS83 used to run a mag and now sports an HEI and an electric water pump...... Help please....YoRJerKnEss smile_sp

CircleJerk
08-20-2003, 10:24 PM
I forgot to ask JD if he has the fluid dampner that I may be able to mount at the flywheel. Justin are you there? Talk to me, I'm home laid up with a wooden knee! smile_sp

Rexone
08-21-2003, 12:41 AM
Jerk call Bergeron. I think this is a standard item for him. I have one somewhere off my old boat but it would take me longer to find it than to walk to Phoenix for a new one.

GofastRacer
08-21-2003, 05:20 AM
CircleJerk:
Help, my new boat really needs an alternator. Does anyone know of a bolt on flywheel pulley used or where can I get one in a hurry. I only have two weeks! SS83 used to run a mag and now sports an HEI and an electric water pump...... Help please....YoRJerKnEss smile_sp CJ, check your PM's.. :)

CircleJerk
08-21-2003, 11:32 AM
Thanks Mike and Art, I would like to attend your first Garage Sale for sure! Have I missed anything good here on the forum? smile_sp