PDA

View Full Version : Nautical Inn (Anyone with DOGS) ???

sdpm
01-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Has anyone ever got a dog into your room there? Can it be done? Is there camaras or monitors on all the doors? If you have a ground floor room, do they have doors going outside? Need some help here. If it can't be done, is there a hotel that is pet friendly nearby? Thanks

RiverToysJas
01-10-2006, 09:44 AM
I don't know what the policy is on dogs at the Nautical, but if it's not allowed, you'd probably have a hard time pulling it off with the number of staff they have milling around there. IMO, there's no reason to put your money and vacation in jeopardy over it.
I know the Riverside in Laughlin has "dog rooms" between the river the lower pool.
RTJas :D

2Driver
01-10-2006, 09:51 AM
I sure don't want to stay in a room after someone's dog had been butt sledding across the carpet :notam:

Jordy
01-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Just have someone in your group put on some dark glasses and act blind. Instant seeing eye dog. Problem solved. Why do I have to be the one to think of everything around here??? :D :D :D
Butt sledding? That's funny. :D

JB in so cal
01-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Has anyone ever got a dog into your room there? Can it be done? Is there camaras or monitors on all the doors? If you have a ground floor room, do they have doors going outside? Need some help here. If it can't be done, is there a hotel that is pet friendly nearby? Thanks
For almost the same money as a couple nights at the Nautical, call an RV rental place that delivers; have them plop down a trailer at Crazyhorse, use their marina, slips, etc. You're right across the road from Nauti!
No doggy issues.

C-2
01-10-2006, 09:58 AM
Dog nazis. You can try to pull it off, and yes the ground room floors have a front door and slider/door out the back, but good luck. Seen people bring little fu fu dogs and asked to leave. Sorry :(

OGShocker
01-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Hootersled has a lot of experience with this...or WILL! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

sdpm
01-10-2006, 10:06 AM
Already thought about the seeing eye dog deal. I don't think I could pull that off. Our dog could. She is a yellow lab. Found a hotel"The Hampton" that allows pets. Anyone been there? Not taking the boat this time. Just staying a night to see my parents and then heading up to Laughlin for the races. You guys are right. Don't want to get caught and then find out the penality!! :cry:

Phat Matt
01-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Last year I was checking in (just to get a ramp pass on a holiday weekend :)) and the lady at the gate said to declare my dog when I checked in and pet him. I didn't because we weren't really staying there. We launched the boat and Jen when to park the truck but had to do so outside in the over flow. When she tried walking down they stopped her inside and said no dogs. They said to drive him down to the water. Our friend picked them up and brought them down.
On the other hand the peeps at the Naked Turtle love our dog and we bring him in when we go there. Go figure. :D
I'd skip the Nautical. I think the Hampton is the old Holiday Inn.

H20 Toie
01-10-2006, 10:27 AM
If there is a manager around they will make you leave the Naked Turtle with a dog, but after they pet him. my buddy goes there with is dog and sometimes no problem and other times he is asked to leave. just depends on the day.

Hardly Satisfied
01-10-2006, 10:54 AM
havasu has a pet hotel. seen it driving around one day. pet resort 855-2888

HOOTER SLED-
01-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Hootersled has a lot of experience with this...or WILL! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Remember this when I take the liberty of bringing the wild beast to your place in Havi to wreck it. :crossx: :crossx:

carreraboat
01-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Tried it one year then the maid busted me and the manager/nazi told me he would not refund my money and asked me to leave and if i didnt he was going to call the pound what a dick head havent stayed there since always stay a the island but the rv thing someone spoke of sounds cool anyone got a number fr the rv thing. About my dog she goes everywhere with me to work, poker runs on the boat everything she is a small blue heller(a 4 legged family member) she has stayed at more hotels than most humans. kinda sad that they are that way. A good freind of mine has a condo there and he has a minature dobie he says he going to sneak in this summer kinda curious myself

cola
01-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Island Inn is pet friendly.

carreraboat
01-11-2006, 07:57 AM
very pet freindly