PDA

View Full Version : Bbsp And Heatwave Dates?

TOBTEK
01-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Time to start planing some Havasu trips. What are the dates for these? hoping they fall on the same weekend in April.

Jordy
01-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Off the top of my head the poker run is the weekend of the 29th and the BBSP is the weekend before, which would make it the weekend of the 22nd. ;)

Liquid Courage
01-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Heatwave is actually Desert storm now...It should be another AWESOME run!!

1manshow
01-10-2006, 10:33 AM
The weekend of the desert storm poker run is also the weekend of the harley run in laughlin. Would be a good weekend to check out both events.

Boatmaster
01-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Jordy is right on the money. Just make it a ten day trip BALLER!!!

jackpunx
01-10-2006, 10:49 AM
For the last couple of years.. the BBSP and the Poker run have been on the same weekend... Why change it?

ELIMINAT THIS
01-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Drew are you going down for both weekends. I think we are going down on the 26th. :)

TOBTEK
01-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Jordy is right on the money. Just make it a ten day trip BALLER!!!
10 DAY TRIP TO SHASTA is already on the calender in June :) . would rather have wifey see the big dollar poker run boats.

JB in so cal
01-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Toby. Before you make the final payment on whatever you're doing at Shasta, take a look at this site; gives water elevations, etc. If you're going in June, make sure it's at least higher than (-30 feet) from full. That lake gets muddy. Red, clay like mud, too!!! Plus, some of the islands and points start to be navigation hazards...
http://www.shastalake.com/

Party Cat
01-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Toby. Before you make the final payment on whatever you're doing at Shasta, take a look at this site; gives water elevations, etc. If you're going in June, make sure it's at least higher than (-30 feet) from full. That lake gets muddy. Red, clay like mud, too!!! Plus, some of the islands and points start to be navigation hazards...
http://www.shastalake.com/
I doubt that it will be a problem this year....last year June 1st...level was at 1062, in 04 it was 1042......This year the lake is currently almost 50ft higher than it was a year ago, with 10 more inches of rain to date....As long as they don't panic and dump water like they did in 04, it looks like a good summer :)
I've been there the 1st week of August the past 2 years (1033ft and 1000ft), the only place where it may get muddy was near the shore....as for hazzards....Shasta marks them pretty good...
Here's another site for Shasta lake levels...
Shasta Lake Level (http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryDaily?SHA&d=10-Jan-2006+12:31&span=14days)

Mrs.Racer277
01-10-2006, 12:41 PM
PC are you going again this year?

Party Cat
01-10-2006, 12:48 PM
PC are you going again this year?
Where ???
Shasta -- Yes, This is a definite....possibly gonna leave the boat in NorCal again for that weekend you flaked on last year too :D :D
BBSP -- ??
Poker Run -- ??

Mrs.Racer277
01-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Where ???
Shasta -- Yes, This is a definite....possibly gonna leave the boat in NorCal again for that weekend you flaked on last year too :D :D
BBSP -- ??
Poker Run -- ??
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Fathers day??
I was asking about the Poker Run acutally. It was a blast last year. :)

pixilatedpussy
01-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Fathers day??
When do you think you will be river ready hun???

Boatmaster
01-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Don't worry about Shasta it will be fine in June. That time of year is when you will get the highest water of the year. Plus rain fall this year is very heavy up there. Shasta is fine until 150+ feet down.

Mrs.Racer277
01-10-2006, 01:30 PM
When do you think you will be river ready hun???
Tomorrow.\??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I am soooooooooo bored. I hope by next month I can play again. :cry: :)
I already over did it this morning. Hurting big time now. I am not a good sick person. Hate it. :yuk: :cry:

Party Cat
01-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Fathers day??
I dunno about Father's Day...I went to AZ that weekend....but I'm sure what ever you were supposed to do....you flaked :D
I was talking about the Labor Day Knights Landing weekend....You totally flaked on that one :(
So ya wanna go to the Poker Run again....why....you'll just pass out and flake on going out Saturday night :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
01-10-2006, 01:43 PM
I dunno about Father's Day...I went to AZ that weekend....but I'm sure what ever you were supposed to do....you flaked :D
I was talking about the Labor Day Knights Landing weekend....You totally flaked on that one :(
So ya wanna go to the Poker Run again....why....you'll just pass out and flake on going out Saturday night :rolleyes:
So is this pick on Dia day or what??????
:cry: :cry: :yuk: :yuk:

Party Cat
01-10-2006, 01:48 PM
So is this pick on Dia day or what??????
:cry: :cry: :yuk: :yuk:
Just wait til Jordy sees this....I'm sure he can add a few comments :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-10-2006, 01:50 PM
Just wait til Jordy sees this....I'm sure he can add a few comments :D :D
That is what I was thinking too. :rolleyes:

Boatmaster
01-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Drew are you going down for both weekends. I think we are going down on the 26th. :)
Heading down the Monday morning before the Desert Storm run.

Party Cat
01-10-2006, 01:54 PM
That is what I was thinking too. :rolleyes:
Did it hurt ?? http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/rotflmao.gif

Mrs.Racer277
01-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Did it hurt ?? http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/rotflmao.gif
Dang, you are on a roll today. Be nice and back off the Jordy pills will ya. :rolleyes: :p

pixilatedpussy
01-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Tomorrow.\??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I am soooooooooo bored. I hope by next month I can play again. :cry: :)
I already over did it this morning. Hurting big time now. I am not a good sick person. Hate it. :yuk: :cry:
Let me know when you are heading out in Feb.............after Pres????? March??

Jordy
01-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Dang, you are on a roll today. Be nice and back off the Jordy pills will ya. :rolleyes: :p
Jordy pills don't work anymore... :( :( :(

Mrs.Racer277
01-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Let me know when you are heading out in Feb.............after Pres????? March??
Feb for fireworks. :p

DCBob
01-17-2006, 08:43 AM
Heading down the Monday morning before the Desert Storm run.
Drew, Ken, Keith, I talked to Jeff the other day (Washed Ashore) he is looking like Desert Storm is in the cards for him. Who all is planning on going this year from Nor Cal and where does everyone stay/keep their boats etc? If any of my junk is running by then I think me & Nice Pair would like to tag along if our work schedule will allow it :rolleyes: :D

Boatmaster
01-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Drew, Ken, Keith, I talked to Jeff the other day (Washed Ashore) he is looking like Desert Storm is in the cards for him. Who all is planning on going this year from Nor Cal and where does everyone stay/keep their boats etc? If any of my junk is running by then I think me & Nice Pair would like to tag along if our work schedule will allow it :rolleyes: :D
Going for sure! Leaving on Mon or Tue morning. Either staying at Crazy Horse or The London Bridge Resort. Troy has a hook-up with 3 time shares at TLBR. Deal almost sounds to good to be true, but we shall see. I'll keep you posted. The Nautical Inn is where we normally stay and is not out of the question either.

DCBob
01-17-2006, 08:56 AM
Going for sure! Leaving on Mon or Tue morning. Either staying at Crazy Horse or The London Bridge Resort. Troy has a hook-up with 3 time shares at TLBR. Deal almost sounds to good to be true, but we shall see. I'll keep you posted. The Nautical Inn is where we normally stay and is not out of the question either.
Thanks Drew :rollside: Sounds like fun :D

ELIMINAT THIS
01-17-2006, 11:59 AM
We are in,Carlos said he is going also :rolleyes: wait thats what he said last year. :argue:

ELIMINAT THIS
01-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Drew can you call Troy and bust his BALLS about TLBR deal,if thats not going to happen I need to make some other arangments. :)
Does anybody know of a place in Vegas where I can keep my boat. The weekend after the Desert Storm PR is the Vegas Super Cross Race,so we may head up to Vegas the following weekend.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
01-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Me and Badburn are planning on going to desert strom also. We dont know where to stay? maybe crazy horse.I used to go to havaisu on 4th of July every year. Let know when your leaving, maybe will drive down with you guys

DCBob
01-17-2006, 12:51 PM
We are in,Carlos said he is going also :rolleyes: wait thats what he said last year. :argue:
Hey, that is what he said :rolleyes: That would be cool if we roll the whole Nor Cal Psyco Lunch Bunch down to Havazoo to watch the show & maybe have a couple cold ones :cool: :messedup:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
01-17-2006, 03:23 PM
I may not be a baller , but I am going be in poker run. May be the slowest but will have the most alcohal on board! let us know were your going to stay :D :cool:

Boatmaster
01-17-2006, 05:40 PM
I may not be a baller , but I am going be in poker run. May be the slowest but will have the most alcohal on board! let us know were your going to stay :D :cool:
BIGJDS do you have your motors back in? I will round up some props when your ready.

TOBTEK
01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Is It June Yet........

T-Bag'n
01-18-2006, 07:29 AM
We will be headed down there for a week staying in needlesand fri the 28th at the london bridge inn.