PDA

View Full Version : Augusta Nationals 2006

Sanger77
07-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Here is a link to a video and photos I took at Augusta this past weekend.
This page was thrown togeather - so no very good web work, oh well___
PPhotos load fast in Mozilla FireFox - but slow in IE, too many pic on 1 page.
Photo at top of page is link to video
I will try to fix page tomorrow after work, so it may work if not hit hard tonight
here is link:
http://www.capcreek.com/augusta_nationals_2006.htm

BIGCHRIS
07-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Nice vid and pics thanks

GofastRacer
07-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Very cool thanks!.. :cool:

RICHARD TILL
07-26-2006, 09:30 PM
enjoyed the pictures and video. do`nt know where you live but are you going to gadsden this weekend? if so, come by. i`ll be running a boat named underdog in the M/E class. its a red earl smith texas tunnel hull.

lil man wayne
07-27-2006, 07:06 AM
looks like the safety boat just about ran him over.He popped up real fast.Cool video& pics . Thanks.

Sanger77
07-27-2006, 03:31 PM
enjoyed the pictures and video. do`nt know where you live but are you going to gadsden this weekend? if so, come by. i`ll be running a boat named underdog in the M/E class. its a red earl smith texas tunnel hull.
I'm going to try to be in Gadsden Saturday - thanks for the invite, I'll try to look you up. Good luck with your boat!!!
Sanger77

LUVNLIFE
07-27-2006, 05:19 PM
looks like the safety boat just about ran him over.He popped up real fast.Cool video& pics . Thanks.
Andy Reynolds is what the announcer said. :)

Bt273
07-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Not 1 flat in that whole vid,dam shame!

SUI-CY-COLE
07-28-2006, 08:34 PM
hydros are like dragsters....BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lookin for Liquid
07-29-2006, 06:25 AM
Let's see, 5.20's @ 220mph and then pull the chute.............hmmm?

pixrthis
07-29-2006, 07:47 AM
I've always liked flatbottoms better but Top Fuel Hydros are bitchen.

SUI-CY-COLE
07-29-2006, 08:28 AM
let see....6 seconds at about 170 mph...no chute,tranny,pedals"more than one",hmmmmm :p

Lookin for Liquid
07-29-2006, 09:20 AM
let see....6 seconds at about 170 mph...no chute,tranny,pedals"more than one",hmmmmm :p
It's OK to have an opinion, just can't see how you can call hydro's boring, ofcourse I am sure you have done both and have driven both to make that talented statement :cool:

pixrthis
07-29-2006, 10:31 AM
That's an interesting point, I changed my opinion of hydros after driving one for a season. I still like flats better but definately respect a hard running hydro.

SUI-CY-COLE
07-29-2006, 11:37 AM
It's OK to have an opinion, just can't see how you can call hydro's boring, ofcourse I am sure you have done both and have driven both to make that talented statement :cool:
lol......everyones partial to one or the other....hydros will always be the big dog....i believe alot of people are partial to flats because majority of people that are into boats have been around them more.... :)

LUVNLIFE
07-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey Dan I like the new avitar :cool:

Lookin for Liquid
07-29-2006, 02:52 PM
lol......everyones partial to one or the other....hydros will always be the big dog....i believe alot of people are partial to flats because majority of people that are into boats have been around them more.... :)
All GOOD! I just like both of them, NOW if you wanna start bashin clamp ons, let's get goin! :yuk:

Lookin for Liquid
07-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Hey Dan I like the new avitar :cool:
Thanks, but yours looks like a lot more FUN! :)

Sanger77
07-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Not 1 flat in that whole vid,dam shame!
Bt273 - I did a whole section of video on the Flats and a few outboards running at Augusta, because everyone loves there type of boat (I've had flats and hydros) - but to keep the file size of the video from being huge I choose to split it into 2 video clips, Hydo and Flats. I'm sure that from the video it is apparent not a pro job - I'm lucky to figure out how to turn on this new digital video camera (bought it the night before the race).
Long story short, I put a second photo of a bad ass looking flat with the link to flats video - and trying out the web site no matter how many times I changed/checked things the Flats video file link would not play and a message "file path can not be found" would display. So I went with what worked rather than nothing.
So now I will try this video thing again - just walked in the door from the races at Gadsden, Alabama (Saturday night 10:30pm, have to be at work in the morning at 6am- so only first day of race film) - a lot of good boats, some new boats - no crashes, no swamps, no burning to the ground - no one hurt - great day of racing.
Tonight or tomorrow night I will post a new link and this time mix hydros and flats and outboards on one video file - if all goes well, of the first day of races at Gadsden..
Sanger77

SUI-CY-COLE
07-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Bt273 - I did a whole section of video on the Flats and a few outboards running at Augusta, because everyone loves there type of boat (I've had flats and hydros) - but to keep the file size of the video from being huge I choose to split it into 2 video clips, Hydo and Flats. I'm sure that from the video it is apparent not a pro job - I'm lucky to figure out how to turn on this new digital video camera (bought it the night before the race).
Long story short, I put a second photo of a bad ass looking flat with the link to flats video - and trying out the web site no matter how many times I changed/checked things the Flats video file link would not play and a message "file path can not be found" would display. So I went with what worked rather than nothing.
So now I will try this video thing again - just walked in the door from the races at Gadsden, Alabama (Saturday night 10:30pm, have to be at work in the morning at 6am- so only first day of race film) - a lot of good boats, some new boats - no crashes, no swamps, no burning to the ground - no one hurt - great day of racing.
Tonight or tomorrow night I will post a new link and this time mix hydros and flats and outboards on one video file - if all goes well, of the first day of races at Gadsden..
Sanger77
great video and much appreciated..even though it was all hydros... :p

Bt273
07-29-2006, 07:26 PM
Sanger77
It's all good!

Sanger77
07-30-2006, 10:12 AM
It's all good!
here are some photos/video from Gadsden
http://www.brmstone.com/gadsden_2006.htm
enjoy,
Sanger77

Klass Klown
07-31-2006, 05:14 PM
As I am quite sure you have done both like the pic. in your avatar is your boat?????? Correct$$ HMMM Takin credit for somethin that aint yours or you have never done (chutes at 220) Have you been there, Never seen a dragster run 220 M.P.H at 5.20. Hmm someone needs to redo there arithmatic!!!! Or that f#$%er leaves like a Bat out of hell and lays over on the big end !! LL go get yo #'s straight and come on back :cry: :idea: :rollside:

PE 316
07-31-2006, 07:33 PM
As I am quite sure you have done both like the pic. in your avatar is your boat?????? Correct$$ HMMM Takin credit for somethin that aint yours or you have never done (chutes at 220) Have you been there, Never seen a dragster run 220 M.P.H at 5.20. Hmm someone needs to redo there arithmatic!!!! Or that f#$%er leaves like a Bat out of hell and lays over on the big end !! LL go get yo #'s straight and come on back :cry: :idea: :rollside:
Here is ANOTHER post by NO-Klass Klown that shows he has no $#%#&$&* idea what he is talking about...

lil man wayne
07-31-2006, 08:04 PM
ya top fuel dragsters and Hydros look real boring You HOMO.I hate watching them .Slow and boring.

Lookin for Liquid
08-01-2006, 04:13 AM
Well I did get my sportsman eliminator lic last year, does that count?

EXTREMEBOATS
08-01-2006, 08:08 PM
:argue: ya top fuel dragsters and Hydros look real boring You HOMO.I hate watching them .Slow and boring.
YOUR JUST WRONG...... Do there job and then comment.....
\MIKE :argue:

lil man wayne
08-02-2006, 06:22 AM
I was being sarcastic.I would love their job.Call me if you no anyone that is hiring. :crossx:

TAF
08-02-2006, 02:03 PM
Hey Sanger77, do ya got any pics form Sun.? I was helping on the TAF535 in Gadsden and Augusta.

Sanger77
08-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Hey Sanger77, do ya got any pics form Sun.? I was helping on the TAF535 in Gadsden and Augusta.
Camera died Saturday at Gadsden, I will look for pics from Augusta - give me a description of the boat, can't always see the numbers on boat. If I find pics of the boat I will be glad to post or email them to you.
thanks,
Sanger77

Sanger77
08-02-2006, 05:49 PM
I have 12 photos taken in Augusta and a short video clip of TAF535. Send me a pm with an email address and I will send them to you
Sanger77
http://http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/3542augusta2_018.jpg
http://http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/3542augusta2_020.jpg
http://http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/3542augusta2_022.jpg

Sanger77
08-02-2006, 05:59 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/3542augusta2_018-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/3542augusta2_020-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/3542augusta2_022-med.jpg

Jetboatguru
08-02-2006, 06:06 PM
That thing is bad ass!!! Nice shots 77 Sanger

lucky
08-02-2006, 08:24 PM
That thing is bad ass!!! Nice shots 77 Sanger
I heard the driver has wooden blocks on the peddles :) nice to see ya back around ya homo - Chris - see ya in Phoenix

TAF
08-03-2006, 09:45 AM
In the 3 pics I can't see the driver. Did he jump out after he got put him in the water? Did the owner put a remote control on it and the boat drives itself? :220v: I know I'd be scared to drive it :cry: .
Nice pics Sanger77!