PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Alice From Howard Stern

fasthtm
07-27-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't know if I did this right. If you can't click on it then try this site.
http://jeffseby.tripod.com/stnsnds/CrazyAliceandBlackLadyArgue.wma

mondorally
07-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Well who dis?
-Justin

SoCal_fun
07-28-2006, 02:52 AM
F you fat Artie!! :mad:
Hi Sal! :)

Sand Dawg
07-28-2006, 05:21 AM
ya got to love her
she brings a new meaning
to the phrase
f*ck you...
and who dis

throttlejunkie
07-28-2006, 06:08 AM
this biatch is big time crazy. I love when she gets into it with Artie..

olbiezer
07-28-2006, 06:11 AM
helloo richird helloo fred f*** u artie!

fasthtm
07-28-2006, 06:12 AM
This one is better - HI SAL !
http://jeffseby.tripod.com/stnsnds/CrazyAliceRapSong,%20from%20bubba.wma

79Challenger
07-28-2006, 07:36 AM
arivaderchi mutha fcka!

sleekcraft137
07-28-2006, 07:43 AM
(squawk squawk)" all I need is howard in my life!" (squawk squawk)

Phat Al
07-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi fred

SHIFTY
07-28-2006, 11:45 AM
So You Had A Bad Day...

SoCal_fun
07-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Chicken Bone neck, C@ck sucking J#W............. :rollside:

BadKachina
07-28-2006, 10:24 PM
I'll take out your trash b!tch......... :crossx:
crazy alice (http://www.bigducky.com/prank_calls/crazy_alice.htm)

craiginlaverne
07-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Does anybody have an extra antenna for the XACT Visor Sirius Sattellite Radio Reciever that they dont need? I guess i can spend the 40 bucks and buy one from best buy or something. Anybody want to sell me one? Also, has anybody bought the antenna that mounts on your house? How good does it work? Mine broke friday when I was mounting the radio in my delivery truck. The wiring was all frayed. Now it wont work at all. Damn, 10 more bucks and i can buy a whole new radio. Then i would be on forever hold with Sirius trying to activate the damn radio. its all those xm people finally seeing the light and switching over. WAAAAAAAAAAAA I couldent listen to Howard!!! :cry:

Nord
07-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Does anybody have an extra antenna for the XACT Visor Sirius Sattellite Radio Reciever that they dont need? I guess i can spend the 40 bucks and buy one from best buy or something. Anybody want to sell me one? Also, has anybody bought the antenna that mounts on your house? How good does it work? Mine broke friday when I was mounting the radio in my delivery truck. The wiring was all frayed. Now it wont work at all. Damn, 10 more bucks and i can buy a whole new radio. Then i would be on forever hold with Sirius trying to activate the damn radio. its all those xm people finally seeing the light and switching over. WAAAAAAAAAAAA I couldent listen to Howard!!! :cry:
I have the home ant. and it works great, but I mounted it on my patio cover.
As far as the extra, I do have one, but might be using it. Where do you live??
~NORD~

SoCal_fun
07-29-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah, I also have the home antenna and it works great. Full signal strength, compared to when I was using the boombox antenna next to the window (kept dropping signal).
No extra antenna's though, sorry.
You know you can activate your radios online right?

craiginlaverne
07-29-2006, 09:32 PM
nord, i live in la verne. :220v:

craiginlaverne
07-29-2006, 09:34 PM
I forgot about activating online. didnt really want to buy a new radio. mine works great!! :rollside: