PDA

View Full Version : McGriddle

Schmick
07-27-2006, 08:11 PM
they still make those things? been awhile since Ive been by Ronalds that early, I'm going to have to swing by tomorrow to partake of one

lewiville
07-27-2006, 08:21 PM
still make em. I had my first one last week...........not bad

RAMROD
07-27-2006, 08:22 PM
I like McDonalds.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Oh yea they make them.
We bought several the week they came out.
Couldnt eat two of them so put them in the freezer in the garage.
Forgot about it.
Sometime later:
Got rid of the garage freezer, and found the Mc Griddles when I cleaned it out.
They're twice as big as what they are now.
Yeah, they still offer them but:
Half the size, and twice the price.
Damn,, they sure taste good though.

Tom Brown
07-27-2006, 08:23 PM
They are tasty and nutritious. :cool:
:D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
07-27-2006, 08:24 PM
pretty good little pancake sandwiches.. :)

RAMROD
07-27-2006, 08:25 PM
Monster Tacos are good at 2am too.

Mrs.Killer
07-27-2006, 08:25 PM
They are tasty and nutritious. :cool:
:D :D :D
Tasty they are, nutritious not...

Schmick
07-27-2006, 08:27 PM
will have to Craiguh one on the way to the office

Tom Brown
07-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Tasty they are, nutritious not...
:)
I was actually joking on both counts.
Those things are so sweet, they actually burn my throat like hot sauce.
Once you get off sugar, fast food and junk food becomes completely repulsive. I guess it's like smoking. I should take a box of big macs out behind the garage and knock them back until I puke... to pick the habbit back up. :D

RitcheyRch
07-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Never had one and dont care to try one.

RAMROD
07-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Never had one and dont care to try one.
I used to say that about people that had their dick pierced :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
07-27-2006, 08:32 PM
You tried one? :idea:

RAMROD
07-27-2006, 08:36 PM
lmao no, just got one. I should have worded that differently. :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
07-27-2006, 08:36 PM
LMAO :D

Schmick
07-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Those things are so sweet, they actually burn my throat like hot sauce.
I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you have yet to partake of the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let me enlighten you. What happens is the The One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Forest using a heretofore unused incantation. He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever ghetto Bastard cook your McDonalds has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate customer. you proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched tastebuds can somehow grasp the detectable intricacies it is suddenly faced with. Is that egg? Why yes it is, and bacon too But wait-they didnt add... yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them... the syrup nugget. THE MOTHER F*%#ING SYURP NUGGET! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never seen.

RitcheyRch
Dont have my dick pierced either. :yuk:

RAMROD
LMAO :D
Great, this is going to snowball. Maybe I'll pull up the workout thread to take the heat off of me.

Tom Brown
07-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Dont have my dick pierced either. :yuk:
From the sound of it, it might help with the McGriddle enjoyment.

Tom Brown
07-27-2006, 08:47 PM
I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you have yet to partake of the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let me enlighten you. What happens is the The One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Forest using a heretofore unused incantation. He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever ghetto Bastard cook your McDonalds has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate customer. you proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched tastebuds can somehow grasp the detectable intricacies it is suddenly faced with. Is that egg? Why yes it is, and bacon too But wait-they didnt add... yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them... the syrup nugget. THE MOTHER F*%#ING SYURP NUGGET! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never seen.
I'm ................ ah .................. fly with that. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

Schmick
07-27-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm ................ ah .................. fly with that. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
Damn skippy and if you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again, I will hunt you down and personally force-feed you one while I poke you in the butt using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggets explode in your mouth. Good day, Sir

Tom Brown
07-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Good day, Sir
I have to respect your courtesy. :)

Ziggy
07-27-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm sorry but egg or bacon or cheese mixed with syrup is a no-no. :yuk: :yuk:
Syrup with pancake or waffle, right on. :p
Wife is the weird one that likes that crap, daughter is like me :D

Schmick
07-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Pancake with peanut butter is great kibble but even it pales in comparison to the wonderment that is, the McGriddle