PDA

View Full Version : looking for a 21 ft daytona

EMCAM
07-27-2006, 08:24 PM
looking for a 21ft daytona hull. had one i was buying and the guy backed out. what one less motor and interior but i will consider anything that is out there.Will even consider doing some trading with my curent boat

flat broke
07-27-2006, 09:32 PM
Did you check out the one Proppa had for sale in the spam section last week? Somethin like 4k on a trailer.
Chris

atxwrangler
07-28-2006, 05:20 AM
also big block bill had one!

bigblockbill
07-28-2006, 05:53 AM
I actually sold mine a couple weeks ago. :cry:

EMCAM
07-28-2006, 07:45 AM
I was buying Big proppas boat and he backed out after i sold some of my gun to get the money

TIMINATOR
07-28-2006, 08:09 AM
I called BigProppa when the ad came out, he said the boat was available. I said where is it, I have cash and can come out in 4 hrs (from Phx. area). It took about 14 phone calls both ways and over 5 days to figure out he was either feeling up the market or doesn't have the paperwork that he said he had to legally sell it. From the pics, it looks like a theft recovery-TOTALLY STRIPPED- and there are wood blocks between the boat and trailer. It probably isn't the right trailer. He hasn't returned my phone calls since Monday when he said he would have the paperwork ready for me to get it last Tuesday nite. Whatever the problem is, I want the truth, be a man, call me. I prefer to deal with straightfoward people, the stories don't jive, he can stuff it. I think that is the reaction he wants, it will probably be for sale again when everybody has forgotton the current price, or maybe he wants to start a bidding war. That is just my opinion, but it's the only one that matters to me. TIMINATOR

EMCAM
07-28-2006, 10:56 AM
I hear BIG is a strait up shooter. He returned all my calls . Not to take sides or anything but. I had struck a deal pretty much within an hour of the post and he was willing to take 1/2 the money and hold on the the title untill i paid him the rest. He even was willing to meet me in Blyth to do the exchange. He told me he was only selling the boat because he wanted to buy a hondo flat. My deal was good up untill yeterday at noon when he said he changed his mind and backed out of the deal. He even tried to get me out sooner to pick up the boat.THe only bad feelings i have in the deal is i sold some guns i wouldnt have sold . THis deal came out of the blue so i jumped on it so even though im a little bitter i can only blame myself. I think that Big Proppas other boat deal went bad so he squashed this one. Even though i wiouldent have backed out of selling the daytona, i cant blame him for hangingh on to it.BUT THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.

atxwrangler
07-28-2006, 12:40 PM
There Is One On Racing Junk Under Used Boats,he Wants To Trade For A Hot Rod, But, I Would Make Him An Offer!

TIMINATOR
07-28-2006, 07:05 PM
If you called him before I did, he should have told me that I was in second position and given me your deadline. If I called first and offered cash and to come and get the boat in 4 hrs I don't understand what happened unless he wasn't sure about the other deal he had on the other boat. I NEVER asked for a lower price or any conditions. You probably got to him first. He kept me on the hook in case you backed out. I got a different story about why he was selling it. In any case he lied to one of us(probably me), that does not make him a straight up guy. TIMINATOR