PDA

View Full Version : Gunnin' down PWC's

burtandnancy
07-28-2006, 01:03 PM
Wolf Blitzer says he's got a video of someone gunning down a PWC over in Lebenon and is showing it between 2 - 3 PM PDST. That out to start some ideas...

cnj
07-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Gunning down someone on a PWC? I hope you don't think that's a good thing....or even funny.

cnj
07-28-2006, 06:33 PM
I fought in Beirut, there ain't nothing funny about that place.
Thank you for serving in the military and protecting our freedom and interests. You boys are the best!!

ahhell
07-28-2006, 06:36 PM
I only gun'em down with the diverter
thats enuf
thank God for jets... :)

chub
07-28-2006, 08:44 PM
I fought in Beirut, there ain't nothing funny about that place.
I've been told the area is very beautiful as is Israel. I would love to tour there.
Any comments about touring?

burtandnancy
07-29-2006, 10:30 AM
It was a good shoot - the sea do was full of explosives. It was a terrorist suicide bomber...

Cheap Thrills
07-29-2006, 10:46 AM
It was a good shoot - the sea do was full of explosives. It was a terrorist suicide bomber...
Excellent ! I think anyone wearing a turbin riding a sea doo should be fair game. :D
C.T. :wink:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Gunning down someone on a PWC? I hope you don't think that's a good thing....or even funny.
You haven't had to dodge very many of them I guess. :skull:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Good call. I figure the suiciders need all the help they can get to reach their goal of dying.

Sherpa
07-30-2006, 11:37 AM
this thread sucks without video of it.............
--Sherpa

DeeCandyBar
07-30-2006, 12:35 PM
"ride a watercraft meet 72 virgins"

burtandnancy
07-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Wolf Blitzer and CNN did have videos. One was the sea do rider, after being told many times to back off, got gunned down; the next was two terrorists wrapped in explosives pulling up next to an Israelia gun boat of some kind and it blew up just under of their bow; the last was an Avon type full of explosives that also blew up when they machine gunned it. I doubt these videos will be seen again after todays terrible news from that region. When will this crazyness crap ever stop? The jews and islamic types have been doing this for over 50 years now. I'm sick of my tax dollars being spent on useless wars when there is so much that needs to be done here...(don't get me started)

Magnuman
07-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Wolf Blitzer and CNN did have videos. One was the sea do rider, after being told many times to back off, got gunned down; the next was two terrorists wrapped in explosives pulling up next to an Israelia gun boat of some kind and it blew up just under of their bow; the last was an Avon type full of explosives that also blew up when they machine gunned it. I doubt these videos will be seen again after todays terrible news from that region. When will this crazyness crap ever stop? The jews and islamic types have been doing this for over 50 years now. I'm sick of my tax dollars being spent on useless wars when there is so much that needs to be done here...(don't get me started)
I think that you are a little off on your estimation of years. :)

Riomouse911
07-30-2006, 07:14 PM
50 years? They have been battling it out since before Mary was worrying about Jesus's diaper rash...Thats the problem with this region of the world, thousands of years of hatred and animosity and killing. We won't end it with an invasion, or an embargo, or even an atom bomb. THEY have to end it by growing up to be senisible human beings instead of sheep following in their ancestor's footprints...and now, back to the Sandbar.. ;)