PDA

View Full Version : Fast Friday

shirkey4750
07-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Southern WV boys ( John & Leland)came up to play this evening. There were a couple of serious runs going on.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/120fast_Friday_001.jpg
New Hydro in town.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/120fast_Friday_007.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/120fast_Friday_008.jpg

Jim W
07-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Hello,
is that Jr's hydro on the boat launch??
Be good, Jim

shirkey4750
07-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Yes

Liquid Invader
08-06-2006, 06:27 AM
:220v: Or should we call it tear up friday? JR blew up into a big fireball, ( sorry about that JR), :cry: Jim blew the pump off his jet boat and I tore my trailer up on the ramp. Other than that we had a good time. Dana had a great time, smiled all day long. He ran 108mph with the new Sanger Hydro, he was happy and didn't break a thing. :rollside:
Shirkey-- do you have any pics. of the fireball run? That should be something to see.
Later LB

Wet Dream
08-06-2006, 06:43 AM
What the hell happened?

BIGCHRIS
08-06-2006, 06:48 AM
Hate to here u guys tore some stuff up that sux.That is a nice blown T deck whos boat is that

Liquid Invader
08-06-2006, 06:54 AM
It kind of looked like your little gas man. JR had the big bomb, oil from front to back, smoke coming out everywhere. Scarry there for a minute!!!!! He is OK, all except his billfold. That is probably going to be a costly little project.
Later LB

shirkey4750
08-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Leland, all the pictures are on JR's camera and I gave it back to him without uploading any pictures.

Wet Dream
08-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Leland, all the pictures are on JR's camera and I gave it back to him without uploading any pictures.
If he actually has the balls to post the pics, I'll commit myself to the race on Labor Day weekend.

jets4me
08-06-2006, 03:21 PM
hey jr what is the damage well if you dont want that nitrous kit i will buy it from you well hope you get fixed soon

prop duster
08-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Where do you find out about these races??? I been reading these things for a while but never logged in and posted. I met most of you guys at lake anna. I had the yellow truck and the yellow picklefork. By the way...all you guys that triued to tell me the blower belt was to tight and that my bearings were toast........well.....I get the new short block back tommorow. Expensive 20 minutes :cry:

Liquid Invader
08-07-2006, 04:41 AM
Come on up and dust some prop boats. :cry: But leave about 1.5 ot 2.0 inches of slack in that blower belt or we can call you crank beater. Sorry about the bad luck. We need boats to come for this race, so bring the Carolina boys with you. JR is going to have 3 or 4 classes to make the races fair and hopefull close for the fans.
ceya then,
Leland

Liquid Invader
08-08-2006, 02:12 PM
The t-deck is my Cole TR5. Catch-a-Cole (if you can). And it has been hard to catch the last couple of weeks. :cry: And thats all i have to say about that.
Later LB

fullthrottle598
08-08-2006, 05:04 PM
not for long bring your wallet :220v:

redleader@Anna
08-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Any of ya west Va. boys comin to Anna... JR. are ya gonna have your boat back up and running after the fireball incedent...any pics of the damage for the rest of us to see?? :crossx:

BIGCHRIS
08-08-2006, 05:51 PM
The t-deck is my Cole TR5. Catch-a-Cole (if you can). And it has been hard to catch the last couple of weeks. :cry: And thats all i have to say about that.
Later LB
LI, it looks like it will get the job done know doubt,i am partial to coles myself any for sale up your way

Liquid Invader
08-09-2006, 03:55 AM
:rollside: I'm glad to see that JR is still alive. I was wandering what it would take to bring you out of the wood work. What does not for long, bring your wallet mean, anyway? Are you going to fix your boat? I'm not that serious about lake racing as to put money it. It is all in fun anyway or that is how i think about it. If somebody busts me , I'll pat them on the back and tell them they have a great boat, not get madd at them. All in fun among friends JR!!!!!!!!! :boxed:
ceya
Leland

hydro066
08-15-2006, 07:26 PM
not for long bring your wallet :220v:
Dammit....I don't get on here often enough anymore. I miss out on all the goodies sometimes.
Anyway, nice reference about the wallet. As you (and all the 'serious' Charleston boating community) know , I don't have to show up with my wallet....only my boat to prove a point.
John

hydro066
08-15-2006, 08:09 PM
:rollside: I'm glad to see that JR is still alive. I was wandering what it would take to bring you out of the wood work. What does not for long, bring your wallet mean, anyway? Are you going to fix your boat? I'm not that serious about lake racing as to put money it. It is all in fun anyway or that is how i think about it. If somebody busts me , I'll pat them on the back and tell them they have a great boat, not get madd at them. All in fun among friends JR!!!!!!!!! :boxed:
ceya
Leland
Very well put, my friend.
I wish I had the fastest boat around, which I do right now.....but Leland has a few tricks he can pull out of his hat for his hydro (I know , I've helped him tune) and Jim (If he gets his MONSTER) together Is gonna bust my ass (If he can keep in the water!
Anyway, we're all having fun here, If (AND) when I get beat I'll (GRUMBLE) smile, congratulate you on on your magnificant (CHEATING -YOU JUMPED THE LIGHT ON ME) run.
John

hydro066
08-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Where do you find out about these races??? I been reading these things for a while but never logged in and posted. I met most of you guys at lake anna. I had the yellow truck and the yellow picklefork. By the way...all you guys that triued to tell me the blower belt was to tight and that my bearings were toast........well.....I get the new short block back tommorow. Expensive 20 minutes :cry:
Hi Todd,
Nice to see you around. Try to make it up. I think it will be a bunch of fun. Don't know how JR is going to pair off the boats but it doesn't matter....it's supposed to be for fun. Actually, I wanted to have a "grudge match" with JR but It seems he has "bowed out gracefully" and sold his boat.
I tried to tell you about the belt. I went through five rebuilds, three cranks, two blocks, and who knows how many $$$$ before someone told me the stupid blower belt was too tight...putting too much pressure on #2 bearing.
See you there,
John

Liquid Invader
08-16-2006, 05:44 PM
:crossx: I'll take some of that!!!!!!!!!! If you and Jr would have waited for me to get turned around on the first friday, I would have given you both a dose. haha Especially when i got that 200 foot run at you before you started.
When you finally get on line you really try to catch up in one day.
ceya 383

fullthrottle598
08-18-2006, 05:55 AM
leland i hear your putting 500 shot of nos on your boat your going to need it time is running out

JDSHEMI
08-18-2006, 09:18 AM
Leland Doesnt Need A 500 Shot Of Nos His Reaction Time Speaks For Its Self He Cuts A 000.0 Light As In Perfect

GRUNION
08-19-2006, 07:36 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16757&stc=1