PDA

View Full Version : I am getting delirious!

TRUMP TIGHT
07-28-2006, 06:13 PM
Yesterday, at about 4:30pm after 8 hours of work i get a call. My boss told me i had to go to San Diego right away because a system was down.:mad: We change out the system and i don't get home until 2:30am! I started at 8:30am!:mad: I get 3 hours of sleep then go put in another 8.5 today!:mad: Now im with my son and cant go to sleep until mommy gets home. Well at least i got some good hours this week!:D

RitcheyRch
07-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Works everytime.
Lay down on the couch, put him on your chest and watch some TV. You'll both be asleep in no time.

a catered life
07-28-2006, 06:19 PM
try my secert drink two cold ones and have a ham sandwich that will put you to sleep quickly or if all else fails give mommy something special when she gets home..if you do it right both of you will be fast asleep :p

RitcheyRch
07-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Worked on my Daughter everytime and now works on the dogs...LMAO
Worked with my first everytime. We'd fall asleep during entire football games.
My daughter would just lay there and look at me, for hours. For the first year of her life, she never once fell asleep with anybody holding her, but if we layed her in her crib, she'd be asleep in 30 seconds. It's amazing how different kids are.

phebus
Lay down on the couch, put him on your chest and watch some TV. You'll both be asleep in no time.
Please don't do that!! One of the more tragic calls I went on during my career was for a child who's father couldn't get him to sleep, so he layed down on the sofa with him. The father was so tired, and fell asleep. Sometime during the night, he rolled over in his sleep, and suffocated his young child between him, and the sofa back.
Either put him in your bed or stay up, please......

TRUMP TIGHT
I just picked him up from his great grandmas and he had just woke frome a 2 hour nap.

TRUMP TIGHT
07-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Please don't do that!! One of the more tragic calls I went on during my career was for a child who's father couldn't get him to sleep, so he layed down on the sofa with him. The father was so tired, and fell asleep. Sometime during the night, he rolled over in his sleep, and suffocated his young child between him, and the sofa back.
Either put him in your bed or stay up, please......
Thats sad.
I think i will just wait a couple more hours for mommy to get home.:(

TRUMP TIGHT
07-28-2006, 06:57 PM
OK, let me restate this. If you're too stupid to realize that you can't lay on top of your kids, please don't fall asleep with them.
:idea:
Good point!

HocusPocus
07-28-2006, 07:09 PM
i have 4 kids and that worked with them all... i just put in their favorite movie then as soon as they get quiet, out they go. it still works for my 4 year old.

TRUMP TIGHT
07-28-2006, 09:33 PM
i have 4 kids and that worked with them all... i just put in their favorite movie then as soon as they get quiet, out they go. it still works for my 4 year old.
Well mommy is home but im not ready for bed yet.
Im getting really delirious now!;)

DILLIGAF
07-29-2006, 02:57 AM
Damn, sounds like you work for a real slave driver.....lol

Her454
07-29-2006, 08:00 AM
Didnt anyone else question the title to this thread and the word "getting" in the same sentence as delirious? :rollside:

DILLIGAF
07-29-2006, 08:23 AM
Didnt anyone else question the title to this thread and the word "getting" in the same sentence as delirious? :rollside:
Morning T :)

Her454
07-29-2006, 08:49 AM
Morning T :)
Morning........................... :) Have a great day Tom.

TRUMP TIGHT
07-29-2006, 11:22 AM
:rolleyes:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-29-2006, 11:22 AM
Damn, sounds like you work for a real slave driver.....lol
I DO!!!