PDA

View Full Version : Sanger show in Brentwood

1980SANGERV-DRIVE
10-12-2003, 03:40 PM
Did anyone go to this show????

infotraker
10-13-2003, 06:48 PM
We went to the show a couple weeks ago. Not much going on, maybe 20 boats. A couple of boats were in the water, most on trailers above the boat docks. Everyone was crowded into a very small area. There was a good looking Sanger Pickle in the water (red on black target). Eric was there taking pictures, thanks Eric for sending me the hydro picture. I may get the hydro painted this winter and may take some ideas from the hydro at the show.

Flat Happy
10-15-2003, 11:07 AM
I went with my cousin who has a '72 Sanger flatbottom. Pretty much as infotraker wrote. The pickle in the water was real nice. There were some great looking daycruisers as well. Considering how popular the Sanger boats are, it was a little disappointing how small the "Reunion" was. And why didn't Sanger throw this down at Kings River in their own backyard? Oh well, at least a few nice boats showed up, even if they didn't want to get them wet :confused:
My cousin took his Sanger out that day and we did some waterskiing. I wish I'd gotten some pictures frown

Brodie
10-15-2003, 11:10 AM
well im planing on going. I love sangers