PDA

View Full Version : This made my day....................

Her454
01-10-2006, 04:47 PM
http://www.lucidideefastboats.com/images/TubingFunKids.jpg

Jyruiz
01-10-2006, 04:51 PM
I hope they didn't get hurt.

Tom Brown
01-10-2006, 04:57 PM
:D
I've seen that same thing from the right hand seat. My 7 year old neice wanted to go in that same toy with her Uncle Tom and a cousin. The problem was she probably weighed about 45 pounds, while Uncle Tom was around 220 and the cousin was probably close to 170. She wanted to be in the middle because she felt safer. She's a bit of a 'fraidycat.
The first wave we hit, she went to the moon.
I grabbed her by the ankle on her way up. Despite her bawling like MagicMtnDan after a democratic victory, I couldn't stop laughing. We shot her up like a bullet. I didn't budge an inch and the cousin in the left seat only had a modest bounce.
In case you think I'm completely insensitive... things were brought to a stop and she was well coddled and reassured she was safe. Of course... I was laughing while I coddled her.
... then I tried to talk her into a second try at a much faster speed but she wouldn't go for it.

ROZ
01-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Seeing kids terrified makes Her454's day :D

HCS
01-10-2006, 05:01 PM
That's child abuse.

Tom Brown
01-10-2006, 05:03 PM
That's child abuse.
Who would have thought child abuse could be so funny? :idea:

Biglue
01-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Despite her bawling like MagicMtnDan after a democratic victory, I couldn't stop laughing.
LMAO

Her454
01-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Seeing kids terrified makes Her454's day :D
Apparently so LMAO! My parents did that to me as a kid, look what happened. :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
01-10-2006, 05:05 PM
That's child abuse.
The funny thing is those kids will be talking trash to there friends for months about riding that thing.

Ziggy
01-10-2006, 05:06 PM
The girl in the blue vest has the classic face and a death grip on those handles.....
The girl in pink vest is saying "OH YEAH!!! Faster Daddy"

Old Texan
01-10-2006, 05:07 PM
That's great fun!
My grandkids can't get enough of that. We always have a strong swimming adult on board with 'em, but they love the elevation off a wake in a hard turn. Grandma ain't real fond of it but she ain't real fond of most of my juvenile tendencies.
Growin' old is mandatory, growin' up is optional I believe. :rollside:

Her454
01-10-2006, 05:08 PM
The girl in pink vest is saying "OH YEAH!!! Faster Daddy"
..............either that or something I would have got my mouth washed out with soap for at her age.

UnionJack
01-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Thats great, I can't wait to do it behind my boat

HocusPocus
01-10-2006, 05:18 PM
my kids all have that look for an instant.. right before they hit the water smiling from ear to ear.. and yelling "lets do it again".

HighRoller
01-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Looks like last time I was at the lake!!! :devil: Actually, if you take some of the air pressure out it won't launch them and it won't skate around as much. I like getting the little kids right on the edge of the wake going around in circles and watch them look over the edge like it's a cliff. Once they do it a couple times they start liking it more.
Of course then the 15 yo kids wanted to ride and started talking trash. One of them bet me he could ride the whole time without holding on. He won the bet up until the point where he did an involuntary backflip about 8 feet into the air. DOH! I also enjoyed whipping them so fast the leading edge started to wrap up like a taco and it started to "fly"!!! :devil: :devil:

JetBoatRich
01-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Looks like they are having fun :cool:

Hardly Satisfied
01-11-2006, 02:28 AM
think there having fun yet

mike37
01-11-2006, 06:01 AM
that is a classic pic the look on the girls faces are great

MagicMtnDan
01-11-2006, 06:15 AM
That's gotta be one of the world's largest whooppee cushions ever! :D

Chase
01-11-2006, 06:37 AM
I have a story relating to this picture as well....my wife and our nephew were in the two place tube behind my boat one afternoon, and well the nephew is a little tough farm boy...
Well the tube got sailing pretty good once, caught the wake and up it went....Well my wife saw the nephew going out of orbit, so she reaches out to grab him....her nails rip his arm open...blood starts flowing...she starts screaming....I stop the boat...and he starts laughing and yells HIT IT!!!!...
It was then I popped open a beer!!!

GOFSTSUMDAY
01-11-2006, 07:27 AM
That is funny as hell....

Unforgiven
01-11-2006, 10:04 AM
hmmm..thats what your passengers look like riding in your boat with you driving

Her454
01-11-2006, 10:22 AM
hmmm..thats what your passengers look like riding in your boat with you driving
You never complained.................................. :rollside:

MAINEVENT
01-11-2006, 10:27 AM
The face on the girl in the pink vest is classic :) Put my kids on one of those last summer and totally dug it they wanted to fast and would bust out laughing everytime we caught air (Freak's:) ) lol

Unforgiven
01-11-2006, 10:56 AM
You never complained.................................. :rollside:
I was too busy drinking to watch how you drove...hmmm.. seems that all we did when I was up there DRINK.....

Her454
01-11-2006, 11:27 AM
I was too busy drinking to watch how you drove...hmmm.. seems that all we did when I was up there DRINK.....
LOL thats what you get for hanging out with my sister but it seems I remember more drinking in the NHRA pit then ever went on at Mullet Mountain LOL.

Unforgiven
01-11-2006, 11:40 AM
LOL thats what you get for hanging out with my sister but it seems I remember more drinking in the NHRA pit then ever went on at Mullet Mountain LOL.
seems to me wherever you go there seems to be ALOT of drinking..your sister caused Patron to be my best friend..(you had some help in that too)

Her454
01-11-2006, 11:46 AM
seems to me wherever you go there seems to be ALOT of drinking..your sister caused Patron to be my best friend..(you had some help in that too)
Whatever. Everyone knows Im a lightweight :cry: (except for Jello LOL) so there can't be that much.
Don't you have work to do! :rolleyes: Quit jacking my thread.........

Unforgiven
01-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Whatever. Everyone knows Im a lightweight :cry: (except for Jello LOL) so there can't be that much.
Don't you have work to do! :rolleyes: Quit jacking my thread.........
Oh so now it's jacking threads.....must be the new traci rule..."Eddie can't post on my threads" lets talk about work...oh thats right you can multi task...