PDA

View Full Version : Turn Key?? WTFE

Cas
07-30-2006, 09:33 AM
from an ad I found
Took it out on the river last weekend had a great time but now have a spun bearing, so the price has gone down to reflect about $500 it should cost to fix. Easily a 6-7k boat if you have the time. Still a head turner and blows people away when you fire her up. 454 Chevy rebuild just last summer, jacuzzi pump, tandem trailer with new tires, place diverter, turn key, soild hull, much more.gauges have not been working there is a short in the electrical wiring.
No trades, No flakes
let me see, the engine has a spun bearing but yet it's turn key? I guess you still turn the key easily

slotracer
07-30-2006, 09:40 AM
i had someone p.m. me about one of my boats wanting to know if it was turn key. i told him it was a boat. it may run good today but tomorrows another day :argue: what cracks me up is these people who have a old pos and call it a race boat :rollside: and are trying to sell it. get a clue boat ='s break out another thousand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:

Cas
07-30-2006, 09:49 AM
oh crap, you just reminded me that I need to send the deposit money off for the Shasta trip next year. I've been so damn busy working on the rental unit, I totally forgot.

poncho-pwr
07-30-2006, 11:02 AM
Maybe he means the key still turns.

El Prosecutor
07-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Maybe he means the key still turns.
Turn key just means you can start it without a screwdriver :220v: .