PDA

View Full Version : Saw you guys at Bartlett!

Donttreadonme
07-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Saw a bunch of you guys at Bartlett Reservoir yesterday! Who has the bad ass white boat with the grey flames and skulls on it? Is that a Billy B job or what?
I was in the white with red stripe '06 Super Air Nautique that slowed down and even dropped my rider several times for you all.
I saw several low profile jet boats, a pickle fork - I think it was one of those new splashes out of Texas, even an outboard kicking some tail. It's cool to watch you guys out there!
Sorry about the water though, yesterday was the worst I have ever seen as far as stupid lake lace, and damn tubers not knowing how to drive! It was just plain crazy!

Donttreadonme
07-30-2006, 12:21 PM
Oh, ya, the guy who had his diverter pointing straight up in the air was hilarious! Damn nearly sunk his boat during the show...

Hotfish
07-30-2006, 01:21 PM
The guy in the pickle fork, his name is Dan. He just picked up that boat a couple of days ago.

Donttreadonme
07-30-2006, 02:07 PM
What kind of pickle is it? It didn't look like an eliminator, that's for sure. I only saw him putting around, I was watching for a speed pass, but I think the water was to rough by the campsite they were using.

jamessampica
07-30-2006, 02:10 PM
The guy in the pickle fork, his name is Dan. He just picked up that boat a couple of days ago.
Great another pickelfork!!!!DAN who??????

Nucking futs
07-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Squirtch? Dan ???????

Hotfish
07-31-2006, 04:09 PM
No, not Squirtcha?. Jim I dont know if you met him or not but he also owns a howard flattie.( maroon in color) Not sure on the make of the pickle fork but its a jet. Supposedly runs 81 on GPS.

jamessampica
08-01-2006, 05:33 PM
No, not Squirtcha?. Jim I dont know if you met him or not but he also owns a howard flattie.( maroon in color) Not sure on the make of the pickle fork but its a jet. Supposedly runs 81 on GPS.
HOTFISH sorry it took so long to reply to you.I'don't think i know the guy with the flattie or the pickelfork.Ya mine run's in the 80's too.LOL!!!!
JIM S :rollside:

Hotfish
08-01-2006, 06:30 PM
yea, they all run 80!

Donttreadonme
08-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Saw you all again, I was throwin' down the shocker at y'all! If you guys would slow down come and talk to me, I'll give you a pull behind the Nautique.

dmontzsta
08-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Saw a bunch of you guys at Bartlett Reservoir yesterday! Who has the bad ass white boat with the grey flames and skulls on it? Is that a Billy B job or what?
Billy? You rolling with flames and skulls now? :D
:)

Hotfish
08-07-2006, 06:05 AM
We will be at Bartlett this Friday/Saturday in SB cove. stop by and say hey. I'll take you up on that offer to ski behind your boat.