PDA

View Full Version : boat detail

dirtmover
07-30-2006, 08:27 PM
just a note from a new bee i won a boat wash and wax from car toyz at the conquest regatta. i feel i got the worst wax and no interior wash at all. so i called frank and he in a round about way what do you expect for a regatta donation.just a little fyi

dicudmore
07-30-2006, 08:30 PM
bummer dude...but they are MUCH more known as a stereo shop than a detail shop.
When you are ready for your next detail call Doug at 928-230-1992 Full Throttle Detail...good guy and NICE WORK

phebus
07-30-2006, 08:52 PM
The stereo portion of Car Toyz, and the car wash/detailing section are two seperate operations.
As great a guy Frank is, he doesn't have control of the wash operation. If you have a stereo issue though, Frank is the man.

dicudmore
07-30-2006, 09:37 PM
The stereo portion of Car Toyz, and the car wash/detailing section are two seperate operations.
As great a guy Frank is, he doesn't have control of the wash operation. If you have a stereo issue though, Frank is the man.
I agree...seen and HEARD lots of nice stuff come out of that stereo shop

SOCALDETAIL1
07-30-2006, 10:11 PM
I have donated details to a few charitable orgnizations and you have to do the same job as a paying customer, because 98% of the time that person will use you again. PRIDE baby PRIDE!

riverbound
07-30-2006, 11:02 PM
bummer dude...but they are MUCH more known as a stereo shop than a detail shop.
When you are ready for your next detail call Doug at 928-230-1992 Full Throttle Detail...good guy and NICE WORK
I second that. Doug does my boat and hasnt let me down yet, even thought he drives all the way down to Parker to do my boat and at times I am the only one he has. Great guy and great company!!

Hardly Satisfied
07-31-2006, 01:19 AM
I have donated details to a few charitable orgnizations and you have to do the same job as a paying customer, because 98% of the time that person will use you again. PRIDE baby PRIDE!
you are so right

dirtmover
07-31-2006, 03:22 AM
i had a great stero install from them but heard that thier stereo work has gotten shotty since there move to the big building.

RitcheyRch
07-31-2006, 04:31 AM
So true. Just because was donated you shouldnt expect any less.

Mr. Naudio
07-31-2006, 06:43 AM
just a note from a new bee i won a boat wash and wax from car toyz at the conquest regatta. i feel i got the worst wax and no interior wash at all. so i called frank and he in a round about way what do you expect for a regatta donation.just a little fyi
actually what i told you was that a wash and wax does not include the inside of the boat.and that i would take care of it for you i believe two or three times over, you kinda seemed to me that you would rather have the chance to flame someone then let them take care of you.it makes no matter to me what you pay for a service here only that you end up happy.
again i would be more than happy to take care of it for ya if i have to do it myself.sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you mr hayes.
also any growing paines that we had during and after our move were addressed long ago as the move was almost two years past.
if anybody is at all unhappy with a service recieved from cartoyz of havasu
my number is 928-680-0203 frank:

soupersonic
07-31-2006, 07:03 AM
Ahhhhhh....the second side of the story. I hope dirtmover washed his foot first :)

Todd969
07-31-2006, 07:06 AM
actually what i told you was that a wash and wax does not include the inside of the boat.and that i would take care of it for you i believe two or three times over, you kinda seemed to me that you would rather have the chance to flame someone then let them take care of you.it makes no matter to me what you pay for a service here only that you end up happy.
again i would be more than happy to take care of it for ya if i have to do it myself.sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you mr hayes.
also any growing paines that we had during and after our move were addressed long ago as the move was almost two years past.
if anybody is at all unhappy with a service recieved from cartoyz of havasu
my number is 928-680-0203 frank:
Hey buddy, I have got to tell you that I had a jam session yesterday and I think I finally got my system dialed in. I had the neighboring boats rocking. I still think we should add a little more mid and maybe 2 more 12's. I'll stop by this week.

Mr. Naudio
07-31-2006, 07:09 AM
Hey buddy, I have got to tell you that I had a jam session yesterday and I think I finally got my system dialed in. I had the neighboring boats rocking. I still think we should add a little more mid and maybe 2 more 12's. I'll stop by this week.
ill work somthing up for ya glad you had a rockin day and many more to come

prosthogod
07-31-2006, 07:13 AM
Doug at full throttle detail, is the man, He may even turn your coffee pot off for you if you are nice. :wink:

BigDoug
07-31-2006, 10:31 AM
Frank said he would even make it right for you himself, if you don't take advantage of that it's on you.
Frank is a good guy with good intentions for all his customers :)

Nord
07-31-2006, 11:02 AM
Sounds like there is definately two sides to this story here for sure......however.........
Being a better a stereo shop than a detail shop????
Are you a detail shop or a stereo shop.......or both?????
If both, than this sounds like a valid arguement.
To me, detail means detail (exterior, interior, etc.)
Unless there was a gift certificate given with ** 's.
Not choosing sides, just wondering.

Mr. Naudio
07-31-2006, 11:24 AM
Sounds like there is definately two sides to this story here for sure......however.........
Being a better a stereo shop than a detail shop????
Are you a detail shop or a stereo shop.......or both?????
If both, than this sounds like a valid arguement.
To me, detail means detail (exterior, interior, etc.)
Unless there was a gift certificate given with ** 's.
Not choosing sides, just wondering.
two companies under one roof but i do have some pull at both
no doubt i know more about stereo than detail
(bottom line is that i would do just about anything to make a customer happy)
what would really be nice is if Big Doug would go full time and rent our bays and run his shop out of here :cool:

KACHINA KEN
07-31-2006, 11:24 AM
I just got off the phone with Frank and he said he's meeting me at the shop @ 7am on Sun ( his day off ) to dial in my stereo, if thats not customer service I don't know what is.

Hardly Satisfied
07-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Frank said he would even make it right for you himself, if you don't take advantage of that it's on you.
Frank is a good guy with good intentions for all his customers :)
well if he saids he will take care of your boat give him the chance to do what needs to be done and let everyone know what is the outcome. That would only be fair

Nord
07-31-2006, 11:30 AM
I just got off the phone with Frank and he said he's meeting me at the shop @ 7am on Sun ( his day off ) to dial in my stereo, if thats not customer service I don't know what is.
Coming from a guy with "don't buy Kachina boats" as a sig line...........I'm sure he really didn't have a choice ;) ;)

RitcheyRch
07-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Sounds like this place going above and beyond the call of duty to make things right.
well if he saids he will take care of your boat give him the chance to do what needs to be done and let everyone know what is the outcome. That would only be fair

prosthogod
07-31-2006, 11:49 AM
I didn't think you went to havi anymore.

INSman
07-31-2006, 11:56 AM
two companies under one roof but i do have some pull at both
no doubt i know more about stereo than detail
(bottom line is that i would do just about anything to make a customer happy)
what would really be nice is if Big Doug would go full time and rent our bays and run his shop out of here :cool:
I agree, make him an offer HE CAN'T REFUSE !!! :cool:

FreshTracks
07-31-2006, 01:26 PM
I know every job is unique, but "ballpark", what does Doug charge for a full detail? Boat is new and 25' long. Thanks.

KACHINA KEN
07-31-2006, 07:20 PM
I didn't think you went to havi anymore.
Well if people would quit stealing my tow rigs and I had a GF that actually could go places on the weekend I would be there alot more. I miss hangin with you and the missus at the sandbar, I'll call you Sunday AM, you will be there right?

Havasu1986
07-31-2006, 07:26 PM
I know every job is unique, but "ballpark", what does Doug charge for a full detail? Boat is new and 25' long. Thanks.
P.M. Big Doug. My 25 was $275?