PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline in Powerboat Magazine!!!

BlackedoutF250
07-31-2006, 07:21 AM
Hey All,
Just wanted to let everyone know that in the next issue of powerboat magazine there will be a manufacture profile of Adrenaline Powerboats. I recommend that everyone check it out, it gives you an inside look at the company itself and the brand new V30 now available. The magazine will be hitting stands sometime late this week/early next week, CHECK IT OUT!!!
Thanks John Kirsch
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

INSman
07-31-2006, 07:49 AM
Hey John
One thing I have not yet seen on this boat is pics of the interior under the deck, got any ??

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-31-2006, 08:35 AM
John,
Blaine and I would like a demo 30 for a year or so....
Can you hook us up ???
Thanks.....in advance.....
CJG
:idea:

RiverDave
07-31-2006, 08:42 AM
Hey All,
Just wanted to let everyone know that in the next issue of powerboat magazine there will be a manufacture profile of Adrenaline Powerboats. I recommend that everyone check it out, it gives you an inside look at the company itself and the brand new V30 now available. The magazine will be hitting stands sometime late this week/early next week, CHECK IT OUT!!!
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502
I saw the website for the boats! Definately look bad ass!
RD

BlackedoutF250
07-31-2006, 09:00 AM
Hey Insman,
The magazine has pictures of the below deck, the boat comes in two different styles one which they call their poker run edition which is designed to save weight and then you can get the boat with a forward berth aswell. In the poker run edition there is a wall which in the magazine will show you that you can have subs up there and also a trap door and use the front nose for storage such and ski's wakeboards, rope, anchor etc.
Chris,
If youd like I can arrange is so that you can just come out with me every time i go out how about that lol. Ill be dropping by your place late today if your not there Ill just put an envelope through the mail slot and we can chat tomorrow.
If anyone has any other quesitons feel free to contact me,
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502

INSman
07-31-2006, 09:45 AM
I like Chris' idea !!! :cool:
I support that program 110%
Looking forward to a ride in one of these and then maybe Chris and I can make a great deal with you on the ourchase of a pair of them. Just make sure mine faster than Chris' with the same power without telling him !! :rollside:

BlackedoutF250
07-31-2006, 10:00 AM
No problem Insman, Ill have our first V30 with a single ilmor in it sometime in October and well probably go out on a few rides in the pacific if your interested in tagging along. Also if you want well have the silver V30 and the V24 at the Long Beach Boat Show in October and if youd like to check it out Ill put some tickets on will call for you and you can come chat with us and see how you like it. The boats look 100 times better in person than in pictures so I would really recommend a viewing in person. Anyways let me know keep me posted on your interest.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502

phebus
07-31-2006, 10:19 AM
That fully capped silver 30 is one great looking boat. Fantastic lines.

INSman
07-31-2006, 10:54 AM
No problem Insman, Ill have our first V30 with a single ilmor in it sometime in October and well probably go out on a few rides in the pacific if your interested in tagging along. Also if you want well have the silver V30 and the V24 at the Long Beach Boat Show in October and if youd like to check it out Ill put some tickets on will call for you and you can come chat with us and see how you like it. The boats look 100 times better in person than in pictures so I would really recommend a viewing in person. Anyways let me know keep me posted on your interest.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502
I am pretty certain that Chris and I would be attending the Long Beach show and assume you will be on the DRY and not the WET exhibition ?? Would be interesting to see the price and performance differential between a 30' with a single new Ilmor versus the new Merc 700. I love having my twins, but gas is getting focken expensive !! :220v:

BlackedoutF250
07-31-2006, 12:11 PM
Oh well I knew Chris was going to be there for sure, Ill look for both of you there then and hopefully youll be checking out our boat line lol.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502