PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson can't hold his liquor.........

core attitude
07-31-2006, 08:51 AM
but he sure can hold a grudge..........and he owns Malibu. :rolleyes:
http://originaldo.com/Mel-Gibson-Passion-Christ.jpg

HavasuSelect
07-31-2006, 08:58 AM
He def can't. I read on TMZ.com that he only blew a .12, I'n not saying he should have been driving but he should have been able to hold his tongue a little better.

RitcheyRch
07-31-2006, 09:03 AM
Heard he called the LE all kinds of nasty names.

core attitude
07-31-2006, 09:12 AM
Heard he called the LE all kinds of nasty names.
From TMZ.com
"Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat. The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you." The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."
The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
The deputy became alarmed as Gibson's tirade escalated, and called ahead for a sergeant to meet them when they arrived at the station. When they arrived, a sergeant began videotaping Gibson, who noticed the camera and then said, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?"
A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"
We're told Gibson took two blood alcohol tests, which were videotaped, and continued saying how "f****d" he was and how he was going to "f***" Deputy Mee."

RitcheyRch
07-31-2006, 09:16 AM
Guess he will be the one getting f'ed in the end.
From TMZ.com
"Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat. The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you." The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."
The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
The deputy became alarmed as Gibson's tirade escalated, and called ahead for a sergeant to meet them when they arrived at the station. When they arrived, a sergeant began videotaping Gibson, who noticed the camera and then said, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?"
A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"
We're told Gibson took two blood alcohol tests, which were videotaped, and continued saying how "f****d" he was and how he was going to "f***" Deputy Mee."

Debbolas
07-31-2006, 02:15 PM
I saw that this morning, (lol) The news devoted SO much time to it. Channel 5 was really upset with him and Channel 11 was more "he was just drunk".
Isn't there some war going on somewhere they should be reporting on?
I think he was just drunk and you can't really take anything anyone drunk says seriously. (It's like a "do - over") This one Jewish leader said there is an old Jewish saying "When you are drunk, the words come from your heart"
That is sooo wrong! I thought the Jewish leaders would be more upset by the fact that he could have killed someone driving drunk. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
07-31-2006, 02:21 PM
From TMZ.com
No wonder he's been banned by Amazon. :idea:

SOCALDETAIL1
07-31-2006, 03:16 PM
How soon we all forget that at one time or another we have gotten drunk and talked sh*t or done something or someone and woke up the next morning regreting it. The guy actually donates alot of money to different charities.

Sportin' Wood
07-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Shoulda sicked his one eyed dingo on them, sounds like he was going all road warrior. :argue: He'll walk, money can fix anything, just ask OJ.

roostwear
07-31-2006, 03:22 PM
Checked into rehab..... nice try at damage control.....

ratso
07-31-2006, 03:28 PM
Southpark did a deal on him... too effin' funny.

RitcheyRch
07-31-2006, 03:29 PM
I think you need to be more careful of things you do and say when you are in the public eye as much as people in the movie industry. They definitely are scrutinized more than most poeple.
How soon we all forget that at one time or another we have gotten drunk and talked sh*t or done something or someone and woke up the next morning regreting it. The guy actually donates alot of money to different charities.

RitcheyRch
07-31-2006, 03:29 PM
Definite damage control.
Checked into rehab..... nice try at damage control.....

thumbs
07-31-2006, 03:31 PM
"What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"
Now that's funny!

SOCALDETAIL1
07-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Gibson continued saying how "f****d" he was and how he was going to "f***" Deputy Mee."
Is Deputy Mee a chick??????????????????????? Then that would explain that comment. :)

Kilrtoy
07-31-2006, 04:23 PM
WHo cares, he will get probation and be down the road, BFD

07-31-2006, 04:36 PM
WHo cares, he will get probation and be down the road, BFD
Kilrtoy i agree with you like he is the only one that ever got drunk and said
those things, ill bet you hear more than that on duty
BFD guy gets drunk and says some bad words hang out in the channel
some time, might ask Mel if he like a weekend with me at havasu lol

RAMROD
07-31-2006, 04:37 PM
What is BFD?

Nord
07-31-2006, 04:40 PM
On duty???
Is there something I'm missing here??
Miguel, how come so many people think your a cop??
~NORD~

centerhill condor
07-31-2006, 04:53 PM
very few people can...

Kilrtoy
07-31-2006, 05:07 PM
True you will hear more hurtful words come out of the LHC city council meetings

Kilrtoy
07-31-2006, 05:07 PM
On duty???
Is there something I'm missing here??
Miguel, how come so many people think your a cop??
~NORD~
LOL, I have no clue

centerhill condor
08-01-2006, 05:29 PM
he had the right to remain silent... but not the ability!

ratso
08-01-2006, 05:31 PM
I've said some things I've regretted when I was drunk...

RitcheyRch
08-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Havent we all. :)

Havasu Doug
08-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Everyone was calling each other "sugar tits" at work today.

core attitude
08-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Gibson continued saying how "f****d" he was and how he was going to "f***" Deputy Mee."
Is Deputy Mee a chick??????????????????????? Then that would explain that comment. :)
The Deputy was a male but Mel ain't no homo.......
Asked what he thought of gay people, he said, "They take it up the ass." Gibson gestured descriptively, continuing, "This is only for taking a shit." When the interviewer recalled that Gibson previously had expressed fear that people would think he is gay because he's an actor, Gibson replied, "Do I sound like a homosexual? Do I talk like them? Do I move like them? I think not."
or at least he hides it well.

INFINITEJJ
08-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Who gives a sh!t. Check the log in your own eye, not his splinter! ASSH0LES!

RitcheyRch
08-01-2006, 06:56 PM
I thought I heard that the deputy was a female.
The Deputy was a male but Mel ain't no homo.......
or at least he hides it well.

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 07:32 PM
"I do."

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 07:45 PM
He was only a bit over legally being drunk so I say it wasn't due to the alcohol.

ratso
08-01-2006, 07:53 PM
"I do."
That's not funny Tom... :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 07:54 PM
That's why I'm not laughing. :D

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 07:55 PM
That's not funny Tom... :jawdrop:
Ya it was...I am laughing :)

ratso
08-01-2006, 07:57 PM
...tough crowd. :boxingguy

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 07:58 PM
...tough crowd. :boxingguy
Come on...You know what doesn't kill you you are able to laugh about it later :)

ratso
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Come on...You know what doesn't kill you you are able to laugh about it later :)
Yeah, I still laugh at the knife wound... :D

hoolign
08-01-2006, 08:24 PM
We just gotta get Mel hooked up on ***boat!

SOCALDETAIL1
08-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Yea we don't judge people here!

core attitude
08-01-2006, 08:37 PM
I thought I heard that the deputy was a female.
Arresting officer was a male............and Jewish.

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 08:38 PM
I had a PR gf that always came at me with knives. Ya, I now laugh about it too. The sex was great :)

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Did you let your buddies take a shot at the wound or is that one gash you didn't pass around?

pixrthis
08-01-2006, 08:52 PM
You have to be thick skinned in his buisness, so to hear all these people complain is a joke when they been bashed for shitty performances and bad deals for years and years. I wouuldn't be surpised if whoever owns TMZ.COM isn't fullof crap just get his website out there. People I know that have worked with him say he's one of the more normal people in the buisness.

core attitude
08-01-2006, 09:23 PM
I wouuldn't be surpised if whoever owns TMZ.COM isn't fullof crap just get his website out there.
Maybe it's Zach Sinclair and now he owns Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. :rolleyes:
Registrant:
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(DOM-1413553)
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank
Ca
US
Domain Name: tmz.com
Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com
Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.markmonitor.com
Administrative Contact:
Domain Name Administrator
(NIC-14211184)
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank
Ca
US
wbol-admin@warnerbros.com
+1.8189777900
Fax- +1.8189773135
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Domain Name Administrator
(NIC-14211184)
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank
Ca
US
wbol-admin@warnerbros.com
+1.8189777900
Fax- +1.8189773135
Created on..............: 1996-Feb-15.
Expires on..............: 2014-Feb-16.
Record last updated on..: 2006-May-17 11:10:55.
Domain servers in listed order:
NS.WARNERBROS.COM
NS2.WARNERBROS.COM
MarkMonitor.com - The Leader in Corporate Domain Management
----------------------------------------------------------
For Global Domain Consolidation, Research & Intelligence,
and Enterprise DNS, go to: www.markmonitor.com
----------------------------------------------------------
The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
Show underlying registry data for this record
Current Registrar: EMARKMONITOR INC. DBA MARKMONITOR
IP Address: 64.236.116.57 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-VIRGINIA-RESTON
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 2
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: TMZ.com
Secure: No
E-commerce: Yes
Traffic Ranking: 1
Data as of: 06-Jul-2006

pixrthis
08-01-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't know if it was intended but it worked.

SOCALDETAIL1
08-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Wow hasn't Mel done any movies for WB, Talk about stabbing you in the back. oh wait thats the entertainment business.

DeeCandyBar
08-01-2006, 09:33 PM
I saw that this morning, (lol) The news devoted SO much time to it. Channel 5 was really upset with him and Channel 11 was more "he was just drunk".
Isn't there some war going on somewhere they should be reporting on?
I think he was just drunk and you can't really take anything anyone drunk says seriously. (It's like a "do - over") This one Jewish leader said there is an old Jewish saying "When you are drunk, the words come from your heart"
That is sooo wrong! I thought the Jewish leaders would be more upset by the fact that he could have killed someone driving drunk. :rolleyes:
i always wondered about you. now i know.

Trailer Park Casanova
08-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Interesting Mel Gibson link:
http://www.nndb.com/people/583/000022517/

Kilrtoy
08-01-2006, 11:51 PM
That would be a good one especially late at night

core attitude
08-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Interesting Mel Gibson link:
http://www.nndb.com/people/583/000022517/
And there's even a link to his dad's bio, another great free thinker. :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
08-02-2006, 04:32 AM
I must have read the article wrong. Thanks for the clarification.
Arresting officer was a male............and Jewish.