PDA

View Full Version : The People Call: Jordy VS SummitKarl

WTP
07-31-2006, 11:07 AM
After hijacking Her454 thread, the battle looks close.
Karl looking as if the time away from the boards was spent well training in the mountains at we can only assume to be monastery (still sounds like he needs some pussy). His strikes have been precise sending Jordy to the corner spawling with legal ease.
We all know Jordy to be a contender, let's hope he's been training too.
First round went to Karl.

INSman
07-31-2006, 11:12 AM
Honestly, is this really necessary ?!? :messedup:

RitcheyRch
07-31-2006, 11:15 AM
How many pages you think this will end up at?

Havasu Luvr
07-31-2006, 11:16 AM
Karl looking as if the time away from the boards was spent well training in the mountains at we can only assume to be monastery (still sounds like he needs some pussy). His strikes have been precise sending Jordy to the corner spawling with legal ease.
Hey Howard Cosell, we dont need a play by play of the score card. 10 posts and you're an expert of all this drama.....
:rollside:

Jyruiz
07-31-2006, 11:17 AM
This is a waste.

Phat Daddy
07-31-2006, 11:19 AM
How many pages you think this will end up at?
I'm pretty sure peeps are tired of this, so my quess is not many. :)

RitcheyRch
07-31-2006, 11:22 AM
Unfortunately this might get way out of hand and do agree is a waste.
I'm pretty sure peeps are tired of this, so my quess is not many. :)

JetBoatRich
07-31-2006, 11:26 AM
what did I miss :argue:

Cheap Thrills
07-31-2006, 11:27 AM
This is a waste.
I agree ! The next person to post in this useless thread is a FAG ! :yuk:
C.T. :wink:

a catered life
07-31-2006, 11:30 AM
at least i'm getting some :p

Her454
07-31-2006, 11:33 AM
If you enjoy the shit these two are flinging, you really need to get a life. Its' getting really old.

Big Warlock
07-31-2006, 11:38 AM
If you enjoy the shit these two are flinging, you really need to get a life. Its' getting really old.
It is old, but people continue to let the one party lie about everything. Facts still remain. Still no apology. Thought it was handled and gone away. Oh well.......... :cry:

cxr133
07-31-2006, 11:41 AM
i dont have anything really to say on the subject... but wanted to push this to two pages

SummitKarl
07-31-2006, 11:42 AM
it won't go on for long....... just want to get my post count back up 3200 :rollside:
oh ..........AND HE STARTED IT :cry: ,,,he's touching me....MOM!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

topless
07-31-2006, 11:44 AM
,,,he's touching me....MOM!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
You just HAD to gay this up!!!!

Big Warlock
07-31-2006, 11:47 AM
Karl, I think most of us just want you to leave it alone. I doubt you're doing yourself any good with this. Get your post count up and do your thing.
Thus far you haven't really made a great impression on any one. So what's the point? Continue to fling accusations that you can't prove only makes you look like an Azz. Do you see that? You talked to "so and so" and they said "whatever" and so now you "know" that something on some charges on a public source are true? WTF? What about the conviction record? Can you pull that up first and then confirm that you know something you really don't?
I am glad business is good for you. Tend to it. That's a good place for your time.
Good luck!

Ziggy
07-31-2006, 11:52 AM
You just HAD to gay this up!!!!
God Bless Karl's mothers soul. :( :)............She was a super human being......and one hell of a garage saler :D
Mom's always know.....................everything.

Jbb
07-31-2006, 11:59 AM
Building a better tomorrow?.............. :cool:

Sleek-Jet
07-31-2006, 12:19 PM
Building a better tomorrow?.............. :cool:
One people at a time...

460 jus getn it
07-31-2006, 12:30 PM
I guess someone didnt get enought of a beating the first time around......
Anyone got some popcorn.

Tom Brown
07-31-2006, 12:34 PM
This thread shows promise so I'll throw a post in.
I'm using the poker theory of posting... you can't win if you don't have any chips in the pot.

BajaMike
07-31-2006, 12:43 PM
This thread shows promise so I'll throw a post in.
I'm using the poker theory of posting... you can't win if you don't have any chips in the pot.
If you put your chips in what do you win?:confused:
:2purples: :) :2purples: :)

MBlaster
07-31-2006, 12:49 PM
Since this is an internet forum I'll post but I don't give a rats ass about their long dick pissing contest. :argue:

chub
07-31-2006, 12:52 PM
I guess nowz a good time for..................RD sux. :p :)

Devil's Advocate
07-31-2006, 01:05 PM
stay tuned for the next episode of "Days of Our ***boat Lives." :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-31-2006, 01:06 PM
***boat has a magazine? :D

rivergoer
07-31-2006, 01:29 PM
so there i was knuckles deep in my a$$..and wouldnt you phucking know it...i woke up it was a dream and the whole time i was actually fingering the spot inbetween the box spring and the matress...god dam random huh!!! :) :rollside:

Tom Brown
07-31-2006, 01:39 PM
VERY well done. :cool:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-31-2006, 01:59 PM
I thought WTP was elected :rolleyes: from some lame commitee to be a mediator?
So why stir sh!t up?!
Maybe you should just go back to lurking!!

rivergoer
07-31-2006, 02:05 PM
So why stir sh!t up?!
waa!!! waaaaa!!! waaa!!!! whatever if you dont like it dont contribute to the bitching.....it will stop... have a great day hot boaters... :)

Tom Brown
07-31-2006, 02:09 PM
Yes. His mandate is to reduce drama and improve morale. :D

AZJD
07-31-2006, 02:51 PM
So why stir sh!t up?!
Damn TT, turning 1000 real soon. Happy post count mile stone. :)

pixilatedpussy
07-31-2006, 03:14 PM
it won't go on for long....... just want to get my post count back up 3200 :rollside:
oh ..........AND HE STARTED IT :cry: ,,,he's touching me....MOM!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
LOL :rollside:
Back to your corners boys!

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 03:20 PM
So why stir sh!t up?!
As a post ***** in the making one thing you should already realize..."You can't stop this kind of shit". Just read it and LOL.

Big Warlock
07-31-2006, 04:18 PM
with the new policy of not allowing threads to be deleted, that will help decide wether to post on a thread like this that should be deleted! LOL :crossx:

Jordy
07-31-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm thinking the gun might have been jumped on that decision.
Just in case it was missed in the other thread, I talked to the girl that Karl accused me of "bitch slapping" and found out something interesting:
so your calling "K" a liar? doubtful :rolleyes:
OK, so I just got off the phone with "K" and she doesn't even know who you are Karl, nor has she been to Arizona for you to have a long talk with her, which would be hard anyway seeing how she has no idea who you are.
And in so far as me "bitch slapping" her, she was laughing her ass off at your comments regarding that. Why don't you go crawl back under your rock now for another few months and see what other bullshit you can dream up. :notam:
Start with post #56 in this thread if you want to see the whole deal:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123193&page=3&pp=25
Making accusations such as those are serious Karl and I'm done dealing with them. Do it again and reap the whirlwind. Your best bet is just to go away. :notam:

Big Warlock
07-31-2006, 04:42 PM
I need to say that coming back and making more accusations and attempting to lead people into believing that something happened that didn't isn't cool.
I always thought the apology route would have been the more prudent way to go. Guess we all don't share those feelings.
Karl, honestly, you are going back down a road that has already been traveled. You were wrong the first round of accusations and lied about several issues. Everyone saw that via your own posts of the public record. You claimed Jordy was something and his record proved you wrong. Accusations are different than convictions. And we learned all about how many people on this site have records, etc. etc.
Now you have come back to make new accusations that you cannot back up. Sick really. And other than keeping our post counts up, it's not benefiting anyone. Certainly not you. Can you see that? I can't imagine you coming back online here. But to start the same stuff up again? In the same manner that kicked your butt previously?
Seriously, you were doing well to stay away. Can we go back to that status again? What would bring you back here? More lies and stuff? If you have something, spill it with facts and such. Names, numbers, convictions, etc. etc. Otherwise, let it go. Fair enough?
Thanks

Daytona100
07-31-2006, 10:24 PM
BLA BLA BLA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SNIVVLE CRY. Who cares!!!!!!!! :cry: :argue:

Kim Hanson
08-01-2006, 05:26 AM
One question, does karl get along with anybody?
He trys and thats all that counts :p :D :D ........( . )( . )........

WTP
08-01-2006, 06:20 AM
Early in the bout Karl was coming out with a barrage of offense. We have seen this before from Karl and we can’t help but wonder, will he fade as he has in the past. If indeed he has been training and is able to maintain this pace, Jordy could be in for a long fight.
Jordy appears to be pacing himself showing a new side to his game with some clever defense, content with counterpunching at this juncture. It’s hard not to notice the slight grin on his face and the subtle shaking of his head as if to say, “he’s got nothing”.
Jordy again threatens with a knockout blow but is yet to throw it in this match.
Does Jordy really posses the knockout power to end this bout at any time?
Can Karl maintain this pace and does he have the substance to do battle down in the trenches with Jordy.
Let’s bring them out for the next round!
DING DING!

DeeCandyBar
08-01-2006, 06:30 AM
this thread isn't big enough for the two of them. i'm not sure this web site is either.

Rubths
08-01-2006, 06:53 AM
I havent been posting much but still been reading and have to confess I am sick of this kinda pot stiring drama. Its entertaining once in awile to read about someone jerking a dog off or someone stole my wifes bottoms and I found them in so in so's boat but this I cant stand.

BadKachina
08-01-2006, 06:59 AM
I havent been posting much but still been reading and have to confess I am sick of this kinda pot stiring drama. Its entertaining once in awile to read about someone jerking a dog off or someone stole my wifes bottoms and I found them in so in so's boat but this I cant stand.
I agree, I won't even take the time to read or post on this thread...... :rolleyes: :rollside: :argue:

HM
08-01-2006, 07:10 AM
I agree, I won't even take the time to read or post on this thread...... :rolleyes: :rollside: :argue:
me neither. I won't even bother to open a thread like this up, let alone post in it and bring it to the top. :)

topless
08-01-2006, 07:12 AM
Early in the bout Karl was coming out with a barrage of offense. We have seen this before from Karl and we can’t help but wonder, will he fade as he has in the past. If indeed he has been training and is able to maintain this pace, Jordy could be in for a long fight.
Jordy appears to be pacing himself showing a new side to his game with some clever defense, content with counterpunching at this juncture. It’s hard not to notice the slight grin on his face and the subtle shaking of his head as if to say, “he’s got nothing”.
Jordy again threatens with a knockout blow but is yet to throw it in this match.
Does Jordy really posses the knockout power to end this bout at any time?
Can Karl maintain this pace and does he have the substance to do battle down in the trenches with Jordy.
Let’s bring them out for the next round!
DING DING!Let it go you idiot newbie. You have done nothing more than create the drama that you claim to be avoiding. Not only that, you also claimed to keep your posts short and to the point. (another lie) Now you need to STFU. Nuff said internet tuff guys.

Dave C
08-01-2006, 08:03 AM
..... says the king of the drama queens..... ;) ;)
Let it go you idiot newbie. You have done nothing more than create the drama that you claim to be avoiding. Not only that, you also claimed to keep your posts short and to the point. (another lie) Now you need to STFU. Nuff said internet tuff guys.

Brian
08-01-2006, 02:42 PM
And far off in the distance, the faint sound of tribal drums grows stronger...
:D

djunkie
08-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Let it go you idiot newbie. You have done nothing more than create the drama that you claim to be avoiding. Not only that, you also claimed to keep your posts short and to the point. (another lie) Now you need to STFU. Nuff said internet tuff guys.
Do you need another spanking? :crossx:

topless
08-01-2006, 02:44 PM
..... says the king of the drama queens..... ;) ;) :crossx: :crossx: I prefer queen of evil. :crossx: :crossx:

Dave C
08-01-2006, 02:47 PM
"queen of evil" it is then!! :crossx:
:crossx: :crossx: I prefer queen of evil. :crossx: :crossx:

Her454
08-01-2006, 02:47 PM
:crossx: :crossx: I prefer queen of evil. :crossx: :crossx:
Another one of Royalty on the ***boat Forums. :rollside: Does Tom hold the bucket for you too?

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Does Tom hold the bucket for you too?
Top is a special case. I suck the urine directly from her loins.

Big Warlock
08-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Jeeeesh and I thought this thread couldn't go down any further!!! :crossx:

topless
08-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Another one of Royalty on the ***boat Forums. :rollside: Does Tom hold the bucket for you too?Speaking of royalty, my new personalized license plate is going to be QENEVIL and it is available. :crossx:

Dave C
08-01-2006, 03:24 PM
thats a good plate... you should reserve it....
Speaking of royalty, my new personalized license plate is going to be QENEVIL and it is available. :crossx:

Ziggy
08-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Speaking of royalty, my new personalized license plate is going to be QENEVIL and it is available. :crossx:
All I read in the mirror is LIVE NEQ :p

topless
08-01-2006, 03:46 PM
All I read in the mirror is LIVE NEQ :pThen you should get behind me. :rollside: :rollside:

soupersonic
08-01-2006, 04:15 PM
This thread should have read WTP vs Topless :)

SmokinLowriderSS
08-01-2006, 04:17 PM
OMFG!!!!!! LOL.... Yep, I think we punched thru the bottom here.

Her454
08-01-2006, 04:59 PM
OMFG!!!!!! LOL.... Yep, I think we punched thru the bottom here.
Tom's always good for that. :rollside:

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Would you like me to hold off for a bit before I step it up a notch?

Jbb
08-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Talk about taking one for the team...... :p