PDA

View Full Version : Any ***boat Concrete Contractors in SoCal ?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-31-2006, 11:33 AM
I need a small concrete job done in the Glendale/La Canada area, actually up at Mt.Wilson.
Paved road all the way to Mt.Wilson. About 20 miles / 30 minute drive from 210/Angeles Crest Highway.
5 small footings about 2x2x5' deep about .75 yard each, for a total of about 4 yards of concrete.
Need a short Sonotube section or small form at the top for a clean finish...
The work area is flat and accessible for a Bobcat or backhoeÂ…Â…
Need an auger or small bucketÂ…...or both.....
I would like to get this done next week.....
Let me know......
Thanks,
CJG
:)

Todd969
07-31-2006, 11:36 AM
repeater pods for CMRA?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-31-2006, 11:41 AM
Microwave antenna mounts for a TV station.....
We are a GC and typically do this in-house, but, we're too slammed at this moment....
We'll stack the steel, but need someone to do the concrete....
CJG

Todd969
07-31-2006, 11:52 AM
Microwave antenna mounts for a TV station.....
We are a GC and typically do this in-house, but, we're too slammed at this moment....
We'll stack the steel, but need someone to do the concrete....
CJG
I hear Puente mix is pretty good. Kevin Keating I believe is the contact over there. 909-594-0616

INSman
07-31-2006, 11:52 AM
I need a small concrete job done in the Glendale/La Canada area, actually up at Mt.Wilson.
Paved road all the way to Mt.Wilson. About 20 miles / 30 minute drive from 210/Angeles Crest Highway.
5 small footings about 2x2x5' deep about .75 yard each, for a total of about 4 yards of concrete.
Need a short Sonotube section or small form at the top for a clean finish...
The work area is flat and accessible for a Bobcat or backhoeÂ…Â…
Need an auger or small bucketÂ…...or both.....
I would like to get this done next week.....
Let me know......
Thanks,
CJG
I love when you you talk all technical like this :)

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 11:53 AM
Can't Ross (Tims booty buddy) get this done for you?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-31-2006, 11:59 AM
Can't Ross (Tims booty buddy) get this done for you?
Only if I want the structure dressed with most popular flowering annuals, such as petunias, but that would require a change order to my customer....
Thanks for the lead....Will they do the work also, or just move/pump the concrete?
Later,
CJG

Todd969
07-31-2006, 12:05 PM
Only if I want the structure dressed with most popular flowering annuals, such as petunias, but that would require a change order to my customer....
Thanks for the lead....Will they do the work also, or just move/pump the concrete?
Later,
CJG
Not sure Chris, I was given their name for some work and we ended up moving to Havasu. The quote I received was very in-line.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 12:12 PM
Later,
CJG
HAHA....
I am not sure but I thought Ross could get this kind of work done with his company. I could be wrong though.

INSman
07-31-2006, 12:32 PM
HAHA....
I am not sure but I thought Ross could get this kind of work done with his company. I could be wrong though.
Stick with what you know Tom, Johnny Walker Blue !! :)

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Stick with what you know Tom, Johnny Walker Blue !! :)
i HAVEN'T HAD A TALK WITH HIM FOR QUITE A WHILE :(