PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Sturgis?

Budget Baller
07-31-2006, 02:24 PM
We are leaving Thursday........................ :)
Riding the whole way up and back............ :)

ratso
07-31-2006, 02:45 PM
...not until next year again... :cry:

Sportin' Wood
07-31-2006, 03:15 PM
Maybe next year.
Guess I'll be watching this.
http://www.sturgisrally.net/

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 03:15 PM
WOW! I wonder if anybody else has done that?
:)
We blew off Sturgis and the rape of the paying masses to head up to Canada.
Have fun and be safe.

Sportin' Wood
07-31-2006, 03:22 PM
WOW! I wonder if anybody else has done that?
:)
We blew off Sturgis and the rape of the paying masses to head up to Canada.
Have fun and be safe.
Its the amerikan way DILLIGAF.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Its the amerikan way DILLIGAF.
If you haven't been there before it is worth the price of admission.
Party in the camp sites...DO NOT get crazy in town or they will run you. This is how they make a lot of money every year. Make sure you do your rides into Deadwood, The Black Hills, Spearfish, Badlands, etc. Always fun to go to the Rapid City HD Dealer as they have lots of things going on there. It sure is full of anticipation on your ride out to Sturgis. Ther ride home for some reason seems a lot longer :)

charlyox
07-31-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey Tom I'm leaving next Sunday a.m. and leaving Sturgus on Friday. Going to hit the river sat. and come home Sunday.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 03:54 PM
Hey Tom I'm leaving next Sunday a.m. and leaving Sturgus on Friday. Going to hit the river sat. and come home Sunday.
You are going to be one tired mofo when it is all over :)

deltarat
07-31-2006, 03:55 PM
The new Rapid City Harley is real nice and yes they will have alot of stuff going on as usual. One peice of advice though, I left Rapid Friday morning and all most hit 4 dear all in different places along the road on the way over to Sturgis they are out thick, and will run right out in front of you so keep your eyes open. We chose to go early this year and enjoy the Black Hills and not the crowds,spent the all of last week there and just walked in the door after a long 11 day trip. I dont know if I would go early again, while the venders are set up and there are more bikes everyday I missed the party more than I thought I would. Anyways ride safe and keep your eyes open for the dear.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 04:07 PM
The new Rapid City Harley is real nice and yes they will have alot of stuff going on as usual. One peice of advice though, I left Rapid Friday morning and all most hit 4 dear all in different places along the road on the way over to Sturgis they are out thick, and will run right out in front of you so keep your eyes open. We chose to go early this year and enjoy the Black Hills and not the crowds,spent the all of last week there and just walked in the door after a long 11 day trip. I dont know if I would go early again, while the venders are set up and there are more bikes everyday I missed the party more than I thought I would. Anyways ride safe and keep your eyes open for the dear.
Good advice.....