PDA

View Full Version : Riverkitty

Tom Brown
07-31-2006, 05:22 PM
Has anyone heard from Riverkitty? Is she OK? Is her family OK?
As I recall, she wanted to get out of Kingman. Did she manage to relocate somewhere that she can be happy?

Tom Brown
07-31-2006, 05:38 PM
It ended in a bit of a circus but the star of the show is a very good person. I hope she's OK.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-31-2006, 05:59 PM
I talk to her a few weeks ago she is doing good

Tom Brown
07-31-2006, 06:00 PM
I talk to her a few weeks ago she is doing good
Thanks, Mel. :cool:
Please send her my well wishes if you speak with her again. :)

Mandelon
07-31-2006, 07:39 PM
Here's a part of the last email I got from her.
As for me, I am still in hibernation. Still going thru a divorce, still going to court for my daughter, still trying to recover from my spinal fusion and still not able to work....yet. I think I have a curse on my life....I just don't understand how so many bad things can happen to good people. But I will try to remain positive thru out it all until I can get back on my "mental feet" again. I hibernate because I really don't want to burden my friends with all this Krap...people have enough of their own problems and don't need my negative energy....besides, there is nothing anyone can do anyways. But I am still out here...fighting the good fight and trying to stay afloat. I really do miss everyone from ***boat and when my cadavar bone finally fuses, I would really love to get out to the river again.
I hope all is well with you and yours!

phuggit
07-31-2006, 08:26 PM
Ask her if the mall is open yet.

FMluvswater
07-31-2006, 09:10 PM
Here's a part of the last email I got from her.
As for me, I am still in hibernation. Still going thru a divorce, still going to court for my daughter, still trying to recover from my spinal fusion and still not able to work....yet. I think I have a curse on my life....I just don't understand how so many bad things can happen to good people. But I will try to remain positive thru out it all until I can get back on my "mental feet" again. I hibernate because I really don't want to burden my friends with all this Krap...people have enough of their own problems and don't need my negative energy....besides, there is nothing anyone can do anyways. But I am still out here...fighting the good fight and trying to stay afloat. I really do miss everyone from ***boat and when my cadavar bone finally fuses, I would really love to get out to the river again.
I hope all is well with you and yours!
That's good to know, Mandelon- thanks for sharing the update. :smile: I hope she makes it back to the forums someday. :chi: