PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam Campaign Banner, Pennant or Streamer

HYSTRUNG
07-31-2006, 05:37 PM
Ok, heres the deal. I am trying to locate, for a gift, a Vietnam Campaign Service ribbon in the form of a pennant so I need some help from the vet communty here locating a website or store that carries military banners or pennants to be flown in concert with a US and POW MIA flag.
These may be called streamers or pennants or banners but whatever they are called they are hard as hell to find.
I figure someone on these boards has GOT to know where to find these things.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-31-2006, 06:36 PM
See my postings in Political Rhetoric ..... I found ya there first. :-) Hope it helps.

slink
07-31-2006, 06:38 PM
Try "Big John's military surplus" in Riverside. He has a shop on Van Buren and another on Jurupa. Has all kinds of stuff like that.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-31-2006, 06:58 PM
www.sgtgrit.com
or:
http://usmcshop.grunt.com/Grunt/default.asp?URLCheck=1

missspent
07-31-2006, 07:14 PM
Guy in Havasu...George...AZ Flag guy...928.854.7777. Brown Water Navy Vet. Got his own little Biz here...might be able to help you out. If you or anyone reading this is a vet, get your DD-214 and register at Loma Linda or the closest place to you. I got in real trouble 5 years ago...big job in radio, tons of bucks and a trophy wife. Lost my voice...lost my gig, the trophy wife..."You can't support me like I'm acustomed to" took the best car and split with a guy who owned an Advertising agency. Point is, down to the knees, walked into Loma Linda and was on the table in 10 days. Point is, even if you think you can't qualify or what ever...do it...get registered and on the books before they change anymore rules. Ops were $50 each and the copay is $10 for 90 days of scripts. When I was 40, thought I was the big dog, never a worry...God and a 2x4 changed that. You just never know. Excellent care the best ever and if you need it...they got it. Get registered.
http://www.lakehavasucityinfo.com