PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going To Parker This Weekend?

FASTJTBT
07-31-2006, 06:35 PM
I Will Be At Blue Water Area . Need To Run The Boat Its Only Seen The Water Once This Summer.

james
08-01-2006, 09:56 AM
I will be in parker this weekend. I have place in Big River so we usually hang out there. Let me know if you want to party on the other side of the dam. :)

Fasterthebetter
08-01-2006, 10:55 AM
I'll be at big river with a bunch of buddies for a birthday. Im gonna go between lost lake and Big River. Were gonna GPS the new CP for the first time. Say hi if you see us. Or you can even try out the beer bong :) I'll be stayin at the motel 6. There seems to be no room left in the trailer!! Whats up with that!
Anyone else gonna be at big river or lost lake this weekend?

bigriverdog
08-01-2006, 05:38 PM
I will be in parker this weekend. I have place in Big River so we usually hang out there. Let me know if you want to party on the other side of the dam. :)
James, is that you. With the red/white CP?
I own the yellow one and my son bought Marks. Its going out this weekend with a new motor and other improvements. See ya there.

james
08-01-2006, 09:23 PM
hey Big River dog I think I saw you a few weeks ago. did you or your son have trouble starting the yellow boat. I thought I saw you launch next to the Dock Restuant. I will see you then. I have the blue and white one with some yellow and magenta pin stripe. If you see the boat in front of our place at Del ray and Ukiah stop by. Its the one with the big green lawn and red rail road ties. See you then. :rollside: