PDA

View Full Version : Irvine 2006 DVD

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-01-2006, 07:15 AM
Got my copy in the mail last night..woo hoo!!!...great DVD!!!!! Great job V-drive. Now I guess I will have to stop being cheap and buy River Rats 2..lol...
But in case you were wondering the Irvine Video is well worth it!! :cool:

steve d
08-01-2006, 07:28 AM
Got my copy in the mail last night..woo hoo!!!...great DVD!!!!! Great job V-drive. Now I guess I will have to stop being cheap and buy River Rats 2..lol...
But in case you were wondering the Irvine Video is well worth it!! :cool:
While you're at it Rushin, you might want to throw a litle more in there,
and see the "K"s run in the Burley DVD...... Pretty cool..Steve

dmontzsta
08-01-2006, 07:35 AM
I agree, ALL of the V-Drive Video Productions are a "must have". If you do not own River Rats, you are missing out on all that is great! :D

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-01-2006, 07:43 AM
I agree, ALL of the V-Drive Video Productions are a "must have". If you do not own River Rats, you are missing out on all that is great! :D
That's kinda what I figured...RR2 is next on my list...Hopefully I will be at the next Irvine..is there any news on it yet? Missed you at Elsinore this past Sunday..

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Well, watched it again this time on the big screen..sure gets me fired up!!!!
Irvine looks like the perfect place for test and tune...too bad they can't have one every month there..

dmontzsta
08-02-2006, 07:32 AM
That's kinda what I figured...RR2 is next on my list...Hopefully I will be at the next Irvine..is there any news on it yet? Missed you at Elsinore this past Sunday..
Do it for sure! It is 3 hours of nothing but boating. It will take up a good part of your day.
I will not be at Elsinore for a while, my schedule is pretty booked this month.
:) We will hook up soon.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-02-2006, 08:58 AM
Do it for sure! It is 3 hours of nothing but boating. It will take up a good part of your day.
I will not be at Elsinore for a while, my schedule is pretty booked this month.
:) We will hook up soon.
Sounds good...

Roaddogg 4040
08-02-2006, 01:22 PM
I got the Lake Ming and Burley videos a couple of days ago and the were great!!! Thanks Jerry...
Steve