PDA

View Full Version : just how big will pwc get

lucky
08-01-2006, 08:43 AM
I can't believe the size these fockers are getting !
use to be you could run them over on one pass now i have to make a couple of passes to desimate the lake lice ...
I heard Yamaha is debuing their 29' footer "the dcb " its a looker

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 08:54 AM
They do seem to be getting rather impersonal, don't they. :idea:

Ziggy
08-01-2006, 09:22 AM
I saw one last time out that looked to have nearly an 7' beam......think the rider was close to a 6' wideload......I didn't get real close look but I'd guess it was a 3 seater, the two back seats appeared to be side by side....

RitcheyRch
08-01-2006, 09:29 AM
They are definitely getting bigger and bigger.

HocusPocus
08-01-2006, 09:33 AM
I saw one last time out that looked to have nearly an 7' beam......think the rider was close to a 6' wideload......I didn't get real close look but I'd guess it was a 3 seater, the two back seats appeared to be side by side....
i have seen those also.. not sure but i believe those were considered 4 seaters. sea doo LRV's.
http://pics.thebiglot.com/thumbs/326136.jpg

RitcheyRch
08-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Darn thing is as big as a boat.
i have seen those also.. not sure but i believe those were considered 4 seaters. sea doo LRV's.
http://pics.thebiglot.com/thumbs/326136.jpg

Hardly Satisfied
08-01-2006, 09:57 AM
yes thay are making them bigger

RitcheyRch
08-01-2006, 09:58 AM
And unfortunately faster. :mad:
yes thay are making them bigger

ROZ
08-01-2006, 10:05 AM
And unfortunately faster. :mad:
It's not the size and speed of your boat, but how you use it :D

Kilrtoy
08-01-2006, 10:14 AM
So that is where they come from,
I think she has twins in her

Nord
08-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Robin from Howard Stern picked up a Sea Doo boat and a couple waverunners and has kind of been plugging the name...........
no good..................but, not everyone can afford a boat so..........como se como sa'
~NORD~

RitcheyRch
08-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Have heard that before in reference to something else. :)
It's not the size and speed of your boat, but how you use it :D

roostwear
08-01-2006, 10:20 AM
This'll bring a whole new "quality" of boater to the water.
Manufacturer to build NASCAR-licensed boats
Boating Industry
Tuesday August 1, 2006
MERCED, Calif. - The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) and Centurion Boats have signed a licensing agreement that gives Centurion the right to build and sell a special series of towboats officially licensed by NASCAR, the boat builder reported in a statement yesterday.
“It's an enormous honor to partner with NASCAR and Centurion is eager to prove it will rise to the occasion,” said Kayce Brewer, Centurion marketing manager. “Soon, boating enthusiasts will be able to cruise the lake and boldly boast their NASCAR pride.”
Centurion is currently working with various racing teams to bring exclusive options, custom interiors and driver insignia to the boats so that each boat will display the name, number, sponsor logos and even embroidered signature of popular NASCAR drivers.
“Centurion is a leader in its class and we're excited about partnering with the company for this unique series of towboats,” said Blake Davidson, NASCAR's managing director of licensed products. “NASCAR fans' passion for the sport extends far beyond the track and now, with Centurion, it will reach onto lakes all across the country.”
Centurion's NASCAR licensed boats will be available in the last quarter of 2006.

RitcheyRch
08-01-2006, 10:34 AM
So, now we will see some rollbar boats with huge #8 & #24 lettering on the side.
This'll bring a whole new "quality" of boater to the water.
Manufacturer to build NASCAR-licensed boats
Boating Industry
Tuesday August 1, 2006
MERCED, Calif. - The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) and Centurion Boats have signed a licensing agreement that gives Centurion the right to build and sell a special series of towboats officially licensed by NASCAR, the boat builder reported in a statement yesterday.
“It's an enormous honor to partner with NASCAR and Centurion is eager to prove it will rise to the occasion,” said Kayce Brewer, Centurion marketing manager. “Soon, boating enthusiasts will be able to cruise the lake and boldly boast their NASCAR pride.”
Centurion is currently working with various racing teams to bring exclusive options, custom interiors and driver insignia to the boats so that each boat will display the name, number, sponsor logos and even embroidered signature of popular NASCAR drivers.
“Centurion is a leader in its class and we're excited about partnering with the company for this unique series of towboats,” said Blake Davidson, NASCAR's managing director of licensed products. “NASCAR fans' passion for the sport extends far beyond the track and now, with Centurion, it will reach onto lakes all across the country.”
Centurion's NASCAR licensed boats will be available in the last quarter of 2006.

HocusPocus
08-01-2006, 12:18 PM
So, now we will see some rollbar boats with huge #8 & #24 lettering on the side.
just needs the rollbar. :)
http://www.merchantmanager.com/hunefeld/pics/JGBassBoat.jpg

RitcheyRch
08-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Where are they going to put the wing and window net???
just needs the rollbar. :)
http://www.merchantmanager.com/hunefeld/pics/JGBassBoat.jpg