PDA

View Full Version : need opinions

gmejia
08-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Has Any 1 Stayed At The Beachcomber If So How Is It ?

Todd969
08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
It's nice, PM Hipcash or MarkyMark they both have trailers there.

gmejia
08-01-2006, 09:11 AM
thanks!! ill do that

jbtrailerjim
08-01-2006, 10:05 AM
My folks owned a mobile home in there for about twelve years. They sold it earlier this year. I used their place all the time. I liked it there a lot and I'm bummed I won't be staying there anymore.
The launch ramp sucks when the water level gets too low. The boat docks are nice but if you have over a 24' boat, you can't use them (lame rule). The parking kind of sucks. After you launch your boat, you have to park your vehicle and trailer back at your mobile home or RV spot. They used to let you park out by the boat docks on the edge of the water. It made it real easy to pick up the person who launched your boat at the docks. They changed that rule because a few dumbasses abused the parking area by leaving their stuff parked there for extended periods. It's a long walk from the mobile home side down to the docks after you launch. So, if you stay on the mobile home side, you better have a golf cart. Other than that it is a real nice park to stay at. It's fairly quiet there and it's a nice family atmosphere.