PDA

View Full Version : Aftershock 28 deckboat...

Cole
08-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Any pics out there?
What do you guys think of that boat?
And is the owner of Aftershock/Carrera named Jeff?

RiverDave
08-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Any pics out there?
I think it's definately a cool looking boat!! And yes I believe one of the owners name is Jeff? I think there's another guy named Alex for some reason.
RD

BADBLOWN572
08-01-2006, 12:35 PM
The boat looks impressive. I have not ridden in it, but it seems like it is laid out really well. Lots of very nice features in the boat.
Jeff is a partner in Aftershock along with Alex.

bkplesh
08-01-2006, 06:30 PM
I think it's definately a cool looking boat!! And yes I believe one of the owners name is Jeff? I think there's another guy named Alex for some reason.
RD
Yes,Alex is a owners. That's who built my hull

Nord
08-01-2006, 06:32 PM
We'll have to see some pics when they are available.........Do they have a website?? Maybe there are pics there......
~NORD~

bkplesh
08-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Any pics out there?
Aftershock makes a 27 openbow? do they make a 28 too

bignet
08-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Alex manufactures both Carrera and Aftershock boats...he's one of the best in the business, and has really done some great things with the hulls for Carrera. The Carrera and Aftershock shops are located in Mira Loma/ Riverside.
:crossx:
Bignet

Jesster
08-01-2006, 08:08 PM
I test rode/drove one last (March I think) when they had a demo day at Elsinore. It was a nice boat cool features I really liked the large swim step with the cooler/storage box in the center. It planed quickly and according to Speedo (not GPS) we hit 72 with the 496 HO and 4 guys on board. It turns nice but I like how the Conquest and AO or pretty much any boat using the Talon hull turn better. The price was really nice for a fully configured boat I want to say it was around 82K with HO and XR outdrive but that was an intro price. Somebody on the boards bought one without engine outdrive package. Do a search on aftershock deckboat. Hope that helps... good luck